Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    BWild wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the order last year? Did they stagger by positions like other years, or all 11 all week

Wasn't it attackers first?
  • solnasolna08
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 3
    edit..
  • Smudge
    4577 posts National Call-Up
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember the order last year? Did they stagger by positions like other years, or all 11 all week

Yep
  • Dutch007
    2686 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 3

Nvm😆
  • BWild
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    Smudge wrote: »

Yep

Thanks, I remember years ago it was defenders&keeper, then mids, then forwards, then full team.

I hope they do the runner up (4th forward etc.) As an SBC each day that that group is in packs
  • Campino
    27183 posts Player of the Year
    Smudge wrote: »

Yep

Thanks, I remember years ago it was defenders&keeper, then mids, then forwards, then full team.

I hope they do the runner up (4th forward etc.) As an SBC each day that that group is in packs

They switched it for rewards didn’t they, caught everyone out
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero

Was the first time forwards came out first
  • Eisenhardt
    4131 posts National Call-Up
    Bbbbbbbb wrote: »
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    If you feel like voting again: http://toty.easports.com/#SpencerFC

I hope I’m losing it but 2k people voted lloris? 😆😂

BruceGrannec (an ex French pro) shared that link with his Twitch chat so people could vote, there is obviously a bit of bias. I'm not sure if that's his link however since he picked his team on stream and it says SpencerFC.
  • CR7BRUH
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    Lads when is a good time to buy gold CR7 for my team to keep?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6170 posts Big Money Move
    CR7BRUH wrote: »

When he’s cheapest
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something

When he’s cheapest

in May
  • holdenwait
    56551 posts National Treasure
    MisterJV wrote: »

When he’s cheapest

in May

no way, futties will be released and there'll be a mega crash, i'd say hold up til mid august
  • Lassemaayn
    76 posts Park Captain
    Do you guys think we will get any SBC’s during the TOTY?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6170 posts Big Money Move
    Lassemaayn wrote: »

Meaningless ones if any
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reus
    22562 posts Club Captain
    Lassemaayn wrote: »

I'd imagine a good icon sbc plus the usual 82+ guarantee and stuff
  • xHerdie
    4045 posts National Call-Up
    3.55 bin Cruyff up if anyone wants
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    xHerdie wrote: »

Prime? It's gone
  • xHerdie
    4045 posts National Call-Up
    Blarix wrote: »

Prime? It's gone

Yeah was up for almost 2 minutes too

Didn’t have the coins liquid or I would have obv grabbed haha
  • MikeyP_FC
    12989 posts Has That Special Something
    Dang
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    When does EA employees come back to work ? They got to fix some price ranges .. Seeing Grimaldo IF going for 200k .
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Blarix wrote: »

Prime? It's gone

Yeah was up for almost 2 minutes too

Didn’t have the coins liquid or I would have obv grabbed haha

Damn, thats what im looking for too. Oh well I need him to drop another 300k and i will get him. Shouldn't be that hard over the next couple of days
  • Agent Murhawk
    8265 posts League Winner
    6d1a7de789880ee71dfee685e5c20e1d.jpg

Really hoping they're cheap enough
  • Retro_G
    29315 posts Player of the Year
    Tsarov wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    The only positions up for grabs are Mbappe/Griezmann/Neymar, Courtois/De Gea and Carvajal/Kimmich-->VVD if they go with another CB.

Rest will be Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Kante, KDB, Messi and Ronaldo 100%. Well at least it should be.

Pogba can be easily selected by EA due to their partnership with United.

Pogba should be selected, he was France's most influential player in the world cup. Say what you want about his inconsistent league form, that was due to Jose not getting the best out Pogba. At the end of the day, there is no bigger achievement in world football than lifting the World Cup for your country. Pogba is easily top 3 midfielder in the world on top form.

The main reason Modric won the Ballon d'Or this year was because of Croatia's impressive WC run, him being at the heart of everything, had Croatia went out in the group stages, bet Ronaldo would've been selected. To shine on the biggest stage in world football is what it's all about, how players preformed for their country should be more significant than their club form this year.

I don't even think Messi, A.K.A. "fifth best player in the world" should get selected this year, because he was an embarrassment for his Country, you wouldn't see the great Diego playing like that for Argentina in a World Cup. Come at me Messi fanboys, CR7 the GOAT!!!! My front three would be Hazard, with an average match rating of 8.5 for Belgium during the world cup, Ronaldo, Mbappe.
  • deeeyepeepeewhy
    1012 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    The only positions up for grabs are Mbappe/Griezmann/Neymar, Courtois/De Gea and Carvajal/Kimmich-->VVD if they go with another CB.

Rest will be Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Kante, KDB, Messi and Ronaldo 100%. Well at least it should be.

Pogba should be selected, he was France's most influential player in the world cup. Say what you want about his inconsistent league form, that was due to Jose not getting the best out Pogba. At the end of the day, there is no bigger achievement in world football than lifting the World Cup for your country. Pogba is easily top 3 midfielder in the world on top form.

The main reason Modric won the Ballon d'Or this year was because of Croatia's impressive WC run, him being at the heart of everything, had Croatia went out in the group stages, bet Ronaldo would've been selected. To shine on the biggest stage in world football is what it's all about, how players preformed for their country should be more significant than their club form this year.

I don't even think Messi, A.K.A. "fifth best player in the world" should get selected this year, because he was an embarrassment for his Country, you wouldn't see the great Diego playing like that for Argentina in a World Cup. Come at me Messi fanboys, CR7 the GOAT!!!! My front three would be Hazard, with an average match rating of 8.5 for Belgium during the world cup, Ronaldo, Mbappe.

This isn’t Team of the Tournament..
  • Campino
    27183 posts Player of the Year
    ^^

The only embarrassment I see in that post, is the post itself. Literally just waffle
  • TakeItSlow
    7358 posts Big Money Move

The state of this post.

You're completely entitled to your opinion. But to say Messi doesn't deserve to be in is absolutely ludicrous.

Messi has a better goal/assist to game ratio than Ronaldo for their countries this season. Messi also has 51 goals and 26 assists in 54 appearances for club and country in 2018.

Are you suggesting a man that has contributed to 77 goals in 54 appearances in 2018 should not be in team of the year?

:joy:
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

If this isn't sarcasm you may as well stop watching football
  • BeefyRabouter
    1045 posts Professional

If this isn't sarcasm you may as well stop watching football

The man mixes TOTY with TOTWC tbh...We've had a team of the tournament last Fifa, go play with those players if you want a full French team.
  • TakeItSlow
    7358 posts Big Money Move
    Wait he's a United fan?

Well that makes more sense then, Pogba and CR7 fanboy :joy: