What do liverpool fans think of this

is1996
745 posts Semi-Pro
Why doesnt klopp sign someone to replace mane .Im not a liverpool fan but i think Lozano could do a good job there or maybe as im mexican i am biased but as a sub or even a replacement of mane I think thats a good team for him.I think lozano has better finishing and kind of a similar style of play .But would you liverpool fans like lozano to replace mane ?

Comments

• Carlton_Legend
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mane is quality, Do you watch them play?
  • iWilshere_19
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mane is a quality player you clown
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    Mane is quality, Do you watch them play?
    Mane is a quality player you clown

Yooo hold up I never said he was trash .dont try to make me look like i said he sucks .But everyone needs to have a replacement on bench and lozano seems to have potential for that roll .Mane wont live forever and lozano is a player with good potenti
  • Mini_Miudo
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 3
    Nah, I'm good. Mane may not be the most technically gifted player, but there's not many players as explosive as he is. Sure he can have his bad games, but who doesn't have bad games?

I hope you're not saying this just because he hit the post. lol
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    Ishibum wrote: »
    "Liverpool should sign guy that has good IFs on Fifa and replace the guy who has been playing good in the prem for 3-4 years"

Basically

Shut the hell up .Lozano has been good since he was 20 and is probably tye best player in Eredivise .Its not my problem you guys bareley knew about him last year
  • Andyw19_88
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lozano is fut hype, looks good but doesn't look incredible. Mane is twice the player
  • Mini_Miudo
    is1996 wrote: »
    "Liverpool should sign guy that has good IFs on Fifa and replace the guy who has been playing good in the prem for 3-4 years"

Basically

Shut the hell up .Lozano has been good since he was 20 and is probably tye best player in Eredivise .Its not my problem you guys bareley knew about him last year

Not hard to be the best player in the Eredivisie. :joy: :joy:
  • iWilshere_19
    2012 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah Lozano is ok but nowhere near mane level
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Nah, I'm good. Mane may not be the most technically gifted player, but there's not many players as explosive as he is. Sure he can have his bad games, but who doesn't have bad games?

nah bro tgat was actually a good effort .But if mane gets injured or to have someone with similar characteristics to bring on frrsh lozano would be brilliant
  • Ishibum
    12472 posts Has That Special Something

Basically

Just calling out your nonsense. And I'm fortunate enough to get both Eredivisie games as well as Mexican league on TV here, so your "I knew this guy before you knew this guy" stick is nonsense. Go put yourself in the bin.
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    Andyw19_88 wrote: »
    Lozano is fut hype, looks good but doesn't look incredible. Mane is twice the player

Again its not FUT hype i have seen the guy since his debut as a pro .He scored against my favorite team America in the mexican league
  • Rossco160715
    2155 posts Fans' Favourite

Again its not FUT hype i have seen the guy since his debut as a pro .He scored against my favorite team America in the mexican league

Sure you did, Hirving.
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro

Basically

Just calling out your nonsense. And I'm fortunate enough to get both Eredivisie games as well as Mexican league on TV here, so your "I knew this guy before you knew this guy" stick is nonsense. Go put yourself in the bin.

Im not saying i knew him before you did But olim not saying that because he is OP in Fifa no one even mention fifa .He had a really good champions league group stage and has already proven himself in the eredevise .He could take the next step now even if BPL seems a large step it wouldnt be nonsense either
  • EisenErmin
    5794 posts Big Money Move
    All that Liverpool needs is annother world class CB next to van Dijk and they are good for the next years
  • Mini_Miudo

nah bro tgat was actually a good effort .But if mane gets injured or to have someone with similar characteristics to bring on frrsh lozano would be brilliant

If Mane gets injured, we have Shaqiri on the bench. Firmino can play LW too, so we have Sturridge on the bench who can go up front. There's no need to sign players just for the sake of signing someone. Lozano isn't someone you sign just to sit on the bench.

Priority is getting a better CB. Joe Gomez is good, but not experienced. I like Lovren but he always makes at least 1 mistake every game, just let Aguero anticipate him without even trying to get to the ball tonight. Koulibaly would be great, but he's just signed a new contract.
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro

Sure you did, Hirving.

Even if you dont believe me yea i did see that game pachuca vs america the guy came on as a sub and scored
  • YB_11_
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    Koulibaly is needed, that's all.
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 3
    YB_11_ wrote: »
    Koulibaly is needed, that's all.

How about edson alvarez or hector moreno
  • Ishibum
    12472 posts Has That Special Something

Basically

Im not saying i knew him before you did But olim not saying that because he is OP in Fifa no one even mention fifa .He had a really good champions league group stage and has already proven himself in the eredevise .He could take the next step now even if BPL seems a large step it wouldnt be nonsense either

So far he has done well in Mexico and Holland. Neither league has a steady track record for producing the finished article (e.g. for every Van Nistelrooy and Suarez, there's a Kezman and Alfonso Alves). Lozano probably needs to go to a bigger league this summer but I don't see Liverpool being the destination. As other people have noted, they have other areas on which they need to spend the money.
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro

Basically

So far he has done well in Mexico and Holland. Neither league has a steady track record for producing the finished article (e.g. for every Van Nistelrooy and Suarez, there's a Kezman and Alfonso Alves). Lozano probably needs to go to a bigger league this summer but I don't see Liverpool being the destination. As other people have noted, they have other areas on which they need to spend the money.

Yea maybe hopefully he does become something great for Mexico as we all think he can become .also lainez might go to Ajax .That kid also has potential as he plays for america my favorite club i have seen him since his debut at age 16 .His close control dribnling and change of speed look like it can be elite
  • Peewee916
    941 posts Professional

Basically

He’s gonna be another Chicharito
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    Peewee916 wrote: »

Basically

Well thats good because Chicha had some good seasons under Ferguson but i see Lozano being better technically than chicha
  • Only1United
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hahahaha!! This is where Liverpool start to bottle it!
  • Only1United
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero
  • Mini_Miudo

Hahahaha!! 16 points...
  • BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Am I reading this correctly? Chucky and Sane in the same breath?

I think you are a bit too much of a homer to see this clearly.

It would be like me saying Pulisic was going to replace Willian at Chelsea. As much as I like Pulisic, Willian is still on a whole different level against a different level of competition. We will see how Pulisic fairs in the EPL next season though.

If Chucky is really that good he will get his chance, but I do not see him as an upgrade from Sane in any way.

• BGAlum
    1216 posts Professional
    Peewee916 wrote: »

Basically

A flash in the pan if that?
  • Only1United
    1417 posts Play-Off Hero

Hahahaha!! 16 points...

Hahaha!! Salah the Bottler! Cried and got scared in the CL final went of with a tickle and done nothing tonight in another big game! Lol love it
  • is1996
    745 posts Semi-Pro
    BGAlum wrote: »
    Am I reading this correctly? Chucky and Sane in the same breath?

I think you are a bit too much of a homer to see this clearly.

It would be like me saying Pulisic was going to replace Willian at Chelsea. As much as I like Pulisic, Willian is still on a whole different level against a different level of competition. We will see how Pulisic fairs in the EPL next season though.

If Chucky is really that good he will get his chance, but I do not see him as an upgrade from Sane in any way.

MANEEEEEEEEE MANEEEEEE and not a direct replacement ..maybe over time ..like today take out MANE and put lozano