Ea losing FIFA point punters

Dando
6 posts Ball Boy
edited January 3
Has anyone been getting better pack luck recently? Or checked the percentages?(i forgot to check) My group of friends have opened an insane amount of packs this year through rewards,store, SBCs etc and got little in return(no icons,150k plus players). In the last few days between 3 three of us we have had ALOT of informs through rewards and two icons yesterday from a one rare gold player and a 45k.*and Messi in rewards today
With how poor the pack weights have been the amount people using FIFA points will be down drastically. In terms of FIFA points ToTy will be massive for ea with their current problems. Does anyone think there might be increased chance of getting god tier players (icon,Messi CR7 etc) to try to get players back in the store in as many numbers as previous FIFA's?
Post edited by Dando on

Comments

• Dando
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Anyone who spends a penny on this is stupid af

True but it happens. Alot
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • alex1987
    5483 posts Big Money Move
    Business as usual.

Up the probability so people get hyped to pack stuff.

Release TOTY with lower pack probablity without people knowing.

People go all in on FP

Profit
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Dando wrote: »
    Has anyone been getting better pack luck recently? Or checked the percentages?(i forgot to check) My group of friends have opened an insane amount of packs this year through rewards,store, SBCs etc and got little in return(no icons,150k plus players). In the last few days between 3 three of us we have had ALOT of informs through rewards and two icons yesterday from a one rare gold player and a 45k.*and Messi in rewards today
    With how poor the pack weights have been the amount people using FIFA points will be down drastically. In terms of FIFA points ToTy will be massive for ea with their current problems. Does anyone think there might be increased chance of getting god tier players (icon,Messi CR7 etc) to try to get players back in the store in as many numbers as previous FIFA's?

Hey Zaro
  • Liam W
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Anyone who spends a penny on this is stupid af

Not necessarily. I mean, anyone who opens loads of pack for a good chunk of money and then starts complaining when they get nobody above 84 probably is. But some people know packs are rubbish but might be happy to open packs because with real money because it guarantees you some coins, even if just lis(t)card price.

I would never buy FP right now and never have, simply because I don't want encourage EA to continue their practices. But if it was a game I really enjoyed and I had the spare money, I would maybe consider it and therefore will not judge anyone else who does the same.
  • JuliantbX
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    Friend of mine packed CR7 UT this morning. His little brother, middle Hagi and Aguëro..
  • Gazbell76
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Never packed anything worth over 150 k in 2 years whats an icon ?
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    My packs from rewards this morning were horrible, probably the worst rewards I’ve had so again it all comes down to luck of the draw. I didn’t bother keeping them for toty cause I wouldn’t pack one anyway
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Dando wrote: »

Hey Zaro

Sounds like Corey! Oh wait we don't know how they sound like since you know, the community managers don't give a damn about the community :joy:
  • SomeNextGuy
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hours and hours of trading... Money... It's all the same. Let's not judge, we're all wasting valuable time and/or money one way or another.
  • Geordielad123
    57 posts Park Captain
    I wish. Not packed anything worth over £25k for 7 weeks now. Do every SBC, at least Gold 3 and Div4/5 R1 (take the packs) every week and still get nothing. Complete joke.
  • IxToMxI
    5503 posts Big Money Move
    I do find it interesting that lots of accounts pop up with their first ever post packing great things been active for 2 years lol

EA are the kings of manipulation, lies and sheer desperation
  • gustavoterzaghi
    138 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 3
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    EA have been exposed in the past for doing this
    @sonnyfilth Exposed where? I fairly new to the forums. That'd be an interesting read

• Aguy9916
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree with other posters saying anyone who spends on this is dumb... and that's coming from me who's spent way to much! ... never again though, I've learned this year that it doesn't make much difference, a decent team is as good as a top tier team in this game... my fitness team perform just as well as my 8 mil team...

Also I've found spending this year has ruined my fun of progression and just made it all even more frustrating... RTG from now on for me.
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    You can thank the 'pro" traders for EA lowering pack weight upon us
  • deang07
    8092 posts League Winner
    well i can only vouch for me but ive been a big spender in the past but im 100% done.
    not feeding these ppl no more they dont even care and have hit new lows this yr
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've definently noticed a huge improvement on the players ive packed, ive got Socrates, 90 Schmeicel and Ronaldo in the past month or so, before this the best player I ever packed was IF Mertens a few years ago and he sold for 700k, nothing of note before recently. I definently think they've started upping the weights.

Either that or just a big coincidence.
  • Dando
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 3
    I'm also done(I hope) I was duped in that I've been on ultimate team since the start, when you'd be unlucky not to get a toty if you opened 3 100k packs. I got 3 toty from maybe 4 100ks, with two in one pack. Back then it was worth it, didn't need to open a pack the rest of the game. It took me far too long to realise it's 100% not worth it anymore. *I actually used to open 100ks with coins and get money back!!!!!imagine