The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Team of the Year event|Price discussion| Market Crash|HYPE

Comments

• Campino
    28399 posts Player of the Year
    Isn’t there TOTY nominee cards in the database?
  • Idek
    12868 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Isn’t there TOTY nominee cards in the database?

Maybe we get SBC's like the TOTGS ones but wasn't there also meant to be goal of the month in the database and nothing has happened with that
  • RebelRob
    5972 posts Big Money Move
    Likelyhood of any cards being under 1m?

Probably a bit of a stretch, but will likely only have that available so might just invest the 350k in coins I have and see what happens.

If Marcelo gets in he should be close to 1m I guess? Maybe a bit more but probably snipable you lot reckon?
  • xxMatiXX
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Did anyone notice mentioned crash? Xddddddd
  • Koolfashion
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite
    Marcelo under 1 mil please <3
  • Crossland
    9206 posts League Winner
    All TOTY cards will be overpriced as F*** because we've been starved of decent content for a while now,so Marcelo at under 1m not a chance I don't think
  • Finesse_4days
    9079 posts League Winner
    edited January 2019
    @RebelRob The GK will be about 800k depending on who it is , Marcelo maybe 900k could be more and if Kimmich got in 700k , if Walker gets in 900k as well. None of the none fullbacks or GKS will be under a mill though. It depends on how many get packed though and what sort of stat boosts they give out.
  • chaser2k15
    14205 posts Has That Special Something
    Crossland wrote: »
    All TOTY cards will be overpriced as F*** because we've been starved of decent content for a while now,so Marcelo at under 1m not a chance I don't think

Thought that last year but they were very cheap compared to previous years.
  • Tsarov
    4916 posts Big Money Move
    Crossland wrote: »

This.
  • GeTRiGhT
    10268 posts Has That Special Something
    P wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Just got an email confirming jan 7th. "The ultimate XI is coming". Let the panic ensue.

What's there to panic about? It's a bunch of cards that most won't be able to afford even if they sold their whole club

It's crashes the market @coach. I don't expect you to understand given your trading record.

My Dad understood TOTY I'm sure. I've only been playing FUT since last year.
  • P
    7739 posts League Winner
    Just got an email confirming jan 7th. "The ultimate XI is coming". Let the panic ensue.

What's there to panic about? It's a bunch of cards that most won't be able to afford even if they sold their whole club

It's crashes the market @coach. I don't expect you to understand given your trading record.

LMAO. I'm starting to think you were @thedoctor as well. Proper weird.
  • GeTRiGhT
    10268 posts Has That Special Something

LMAO. I'm starting to think you were @thedoctor as well. Proper weird.

Why I am weird? I'm sure whoever those people are have their own accounts. This is mine. Why can't people just chat.
  • Scutch
    13272 posts Has That Special Something
    I get that TOTY players are highly sought after cards, but is a TOTY Mbappe (as an example) really worth well over 10x the price of his NIF or even more than 5x the price of his already incredible IF? He's not scoring 10x or 5x as many goals, and I doubt he's contributing towards that either.

I guess it's about that end-game team lineup though. I just see that as a HUGE price for a player who probably won't stay in your team when new Icons are released or when TOTS hits and prices drop.

We will see.
  • Eisenhardt
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    If you feel like voting again: http://toty.easports.com/#SpencerFC
  • BaseCamp
    1468 posts Professional
    TOTY Marcelo has worse work rates this year which should have a negative effect on his price. H/L is same issue as Dani Alves has. Granted inflation also will increase his price. My guess is Marcelo ends up being obtainable similar price to last year. I think he was 900kish.
  • Bbbbbbbb
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Eisenhardt wrote: »
    If you feel like voting again: http://toty.easports.com/#SpencerFC

I hope I’m losing it but 2k people voted lloris? 😆😂
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    @Blarix is back!
  • WonderMouse
    2127 posts Fans' Favourite
    I would be incredibly excited for this Ronaldo if his dribbling is better.

For some reason the nif just feels ever so slightly clunky to me, like he doesn't feel smooth and gets slowed down when he clips into defenders that I don't find happening with the Mertens and Neymars etc.

If his TOTY has smooth dribbling like a nif Neymar for example I will seriously consider it, if not I'm sure I won't like him any more than the nif
  • The_Mercillus
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Vieira down to 3.35 from 3.7
  • EekAlaska
    1684 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got a few more days for everyone to hear about this and prices to really drop. Even high end Icons are going to see a big hit soon.
  • nathswfc
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Price predictions on TOTY Modric?
  • JimmyVulmer
    6460 posts Big Money Move
    Thoughts on who you'd pick for RCAM in 4231 from Prime Cruyff, TOTY Messi, and TOTY Mbappe (7 chem)?

R9
    CR7 - Eusebio - ?
  • nathswfc
    1716 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thoughts on who you'd pick for RCAM in 4231 from Prime Cruyff, TOTY Messi, and TOTY Mbappe (7 chem)?

R9
    CR7 - Eusebio - ?

Messi. That timed left finesse
  • krakos000
    17577 posts World Class

R9
    CR7 - Eusebio - ?

Cruyff or Messi
  • Azof
    17618 posts World Class
    mjs4p wrote: »
    @Blarix is back!

Any good news :trollface:
  • jenksiee123
    23209 posts Club Captain

R9
    CR7 - Eusebio - ?

original.gif
  • Tsarov
    4916 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »
    I get that TOTY players are highly sought after cards, but is a TOTY Mbappe (as an example) really worth well over 10x the price of his NIF or even more than 5x the price of his already incredible IF? He's not scoring 10x or 5x as many goals, and I doubt he's contributing towards that either.

I guess it's about that end-game team lineup though. I just see that as a HUGE price for a player who probably won't stay in your team when new Icons are released or when TOTS hits and prices drop.

We will see.

Obviously not worth their price tag. Icons are the way to go.
  • RebelRob
    5972 posts Big Money Move

R9
    CR7 - Eusebio - ?

Cr Cruyff Eusebio imo
  • Smudge
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Icons are starting to look more value for money now. Hope they keep dropping
  • BWild
    3700 posts National Call-Up
    Does anyone remember the order last year? Did they stagger by positions like other years, or all 11 all week