Comments

• deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    deang07 wrote: »
    hard to doubt its not rigged.
    ive had my fair share of luk but never an icon from 17 to 19 tons of fp, good rewards and so on packed everyone bar an icon inc toty ronaldo , tots ronaldo tots messi and all other big boys most more than once but cant get that icon pull.
    knowing that ill gt inzaghi wen it happens but now im done with fp my chances just decreased alot more to lol.

@deang07

Dude you think that's bad, my only icon ever was Larson from a Chinese New Year pack 1 or 2 years ago, imagine the disappointment of getting one of the worst icons in the game untradeable :D

Would've taken almost any other icon in the game over him, hoping to pack another one this year but such a low change, I hate that I'm not familiar with all the animation/colours around the logo, I got a special Pulisic, road to the 20k transfer list card the other week, for a split second thought it was icon colour lol

lol,
    icon is the shiney white ea logo on the floor straight away then a platinum white colour ring flare 😂😂.

Gonna rip one open tomorrow, definitely packing one from rewards

You think I go for untradeables? I'm doing a prime in the next few weeks anyways, I'm horrible at building those SBC's from scratch though lol

lol good luck mate.
    its worth doing untradables if ur saving for icon sbc deffo.
    i however always go yradable case i pack a big player i wont use id rather sell now.
  • Stevo_CT
    3154 posts National Call-Up
    bullettoot wrote: »
    I have spent zero, have prime Ballack & Rivaldo, purely from playing, doing SBC's, and one or two fortunate sales.
    (ie... 220k Auba selling for 450k when his POTM was announced)

Yes it is possible. But how much time have you invested in that? If you have work, family... I don’t know why you are so proud of that. Maybe you dind’t give EA money but you gave them your time and a lot of it. You tell me which is more precious.

My reply had nothing to do with pride. I was simply offering my experience which is contrary to OP's post.

Keep your bias to yourself.
  • bigpokey24
    4859 posts Big Money Move
    I will not be spending a dime on FPs, there is no point. It is a waste of money, packing trash... EA are funny. When people pack good players they tend to spend more on FPs...
  • Tasch
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Packed 3 icons in fifa 19, all within a week. Baby Rijkaard, baby Inzaghi and R94. Sold all 3, and upgraded my whole squad. Not an Youtuber. BTW, my packluck is drained for the next 10 years I think....
  • Sykesy
    4457 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve packed 2 icons this year. Del P and Desailly... I’m no youtuber unfortunately:joy:
  • Jrbmore
    227 posts Sunday League Hero
    I packed r9 prime tradable. No YouTube. Lol. It’s all luck
  • joehuk
    3387 posts National Call-Up
    Damn right it's all luck.

i've been playing FUT since release, never ever packed an icon / legend.

:) and yes Past 2years I've spent fair amount of £££ obviously not compared to streamers.
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1307 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not a youtbuer. Have 6 icons in 18 prior go the 4 primes they gave away. Just got my first when the Keane SBC came out this year. Not a YouTuber. Spent under 100$ on the game this year. Spent 0 last year. Not enough time to trade this year
  • Recoba
    4018 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2
    Youtubers load 5000€ while you load 50€ in FIFA points.
  • iBarçaBoy
    1569 posts Play-Off Hero
    it is just all about L.U.C.K.
    Packed Prime Cruyff 3 weeks ago my first ever icon in 6 years of FUT.
    Only spend 57 euro on the standard fifa disc this year so no extra packs or getting fifa points.
  • Boysie91
    8820 posts League Winner
    I have pulled 3 icons in 4-5 years. That is decent imo and I don't spend a tone of money only £30-40 at the start.
    Pele (35k pack)
    Kluivert (Drafts)
    Teddy. S (Untradeable free 35k pack at Xmas when I got my xbox one)

None this year though or last year.
  • Noviembre17
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2
    Maybe We have 100 football icons in nearly 100 years of football. So i think it should be harder to pull or purchase an icon.
  • James Libby
    5795 posts Big Money Move
    Bro, do you even FIFA? Plenty of people have ICONs.
  • AshleyyKid
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This year I have packed 2 icons but in previous FIFAs (since 11) I haven't packed anything better than a modric who at the time was worth 125k.
  • Bellstar23
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most youtubers if not all get there team given to them every year (Depending on how many views there broadcast has) its all publicity for EA and advertising, Or they get given an astronomical amount of packs to open. And they get too play the new game for about 6 weeks before it gets released.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11863 posts Has That Special Something
    Bellstar23 wrote: »
    Most youtubers if not all get there team given to them every year (Depending on how many views there broadcast has) its all publicity for EA and advertising, Or they get given an astronomical amount of packs to open. And they get too play the new game for about 6 weeks before it gets released.

This just isn't true at all :D
  • Userp97
    71 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I pulled a 94 cruyff from my rewards in December, it is possible
  • Aw3some1998
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2
    BS, i packed Maradona 97CAM a week ago, a shame i can't seem to sell him haha
    Post edited by Aw3some1998 on
  • SuperKMx
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bellstar23 wrote: »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaabsolute bull. I mean...all of it.
  • Alirezaaaz
    26 posts Park Captain

What do you mean ? Do you even fifa 😂
  • holdenwait
    57399 posts National Treasure
    packed a prime icon from a 7.5k pack. pretty much impossible odds but hey it happens
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    I got 7 Icons and I am not a youtuber ;)
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's all in your head, of course big youbers pull better players they open thousands of pounds worth of packs they get lucky sometimes. Nepenthez for example had terrible pack luck for ages he was getting nothing good. Of course if you open 100k worth of fifa points you are going to get a good pull every now and then.

Unless you are opening the same amount of packs these big YouTubers are you're experience isn't comparable in any way at all.
  • Latanaka
    911 posts Professional
    edited January 3
    Although, i disagree with TS, because the big youtubers are putting 1000s of dollars monthly or maybe weekly into this game.. im actually shocked, that people dont understand the point of the TS...he actually is saying that youtubers are pulling icons way more often and cr7's or what ever considerably more often by blaming EA giving youtubers higher chances to pull icons...and not how many icons someone can buy on TM or get through sbcs..🙈
  • James Libby
    5795 posts Big Money Move
    Alirezaaaz wrote: »

What do you mean ? Do you even fifa 😂

Check out the Xbox Icon thread sometime, young Padawan.
  • Henzz87
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    YOuTUbeRs gEt thErE oWn seRvErS aS wElL 🙄🙄🙄🤪🤪🤪
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    " icons are for youtubers only " - If you put same ridicolus amount of money in Fifa points like they regular put then icons will be also for you.
  • im not a youtuber and i got 3 icons without spending any money on the game.
  • zzachzx1
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not a Youtuber and I have 11 icons after spending half my salary on packs
  • BombSquadPuppy
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ummmm im no youtuber and i packed 2 eusebios, sold 1 to fund my squad and kept the other