If you want a walkout in your rewards, DO THIS!

Free12345
216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Don't open your rewards as soon as rewards drops.
There is theory that EA put a finite amount of high rated players in pack at a time. That's how they control the prices of meta players. When everyone is opening packs, your chances of a big pull are lowered cause the finite amount of meta players are shared among all those opening packs. Like think about it every promo people spend 100s and don't even get boards in a 100K pack.

Also look up meta icons such Eusebio,Ronaldinho 91,R9,Vieira etc. Every single time there is like 6 max on the market sometimes there is none because there is low supply. You could spend all Billgates money on packs and there would still be only 5 Prime R9 on the market cause EA controls how many are available in packs. I know demand are high but look at even Kante. He's been close 400K all year and he's been packs from day 1. Cr7 was 2.2 mill at the beginning and still 2.4 mill while Martial went from 80K to 3K. Only reason is EA control the supply of these players.

I have tested for 3 weeks. I open my rewards Friday morning instead of Thursday and got VVD (150K),KDB (360K) and icon Seedorf (1.5 mill) in three consecutive weeks while the others week i opened rewards the minute they drop, got only Ederson,Pique and a bunch of Gerard Morenos

Comments

• johnlaker62
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    You’re talking a lot about supply but haven’t mentioned demand once
  • DIXON THFC
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Free12345 wrote: »
    There is theory that EA put a finite amount of high rated players in pack at a time. That's how they control the prices of meta players. When everyone is opening packs, your chances of a big pull are lowered cause the finite amount of meta players are shared among all those opening packs. Like think about it every promo people spend 100s and don't even get boards in a 100K pack.

Also look up meta icons such Eusebio,Ronaldinho 91,R9,Vieira etc. Every single time there is like 6 max on the market sometimes there is none because there is low supply. You could spend all Billgates money on packs and there would still be only 5 Prime R9 on the market cause EA controls how many are available in packs. I know demand are high but look at even Kante. He's been close 400K all year and he's been packs from day 1. Cr7 was 2.2 mill at the beginning and still 2.4 mill while Martial went from 80K to 3K. Only reason is EA control the supply of these players.

I have tested for 3 weeks. I open my rewards Friday morning instead of Thursday and got VVD (150K),KDB (360K) and icon Seedorf (1.5 mill) in three consecutive weeks while the others week i opened rewards the minute they drop, got only Ederson,Pique and a bunch of Gerard Morenos

Makes sense for the lightning rounds as A massive cash cow, people packing unlimited garbage while the numbers of elite cards available stay smaller.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up

I open on friday morning for 3-4 weeks now and haven't have had anything above 60k player from those. and nothing above 84 red player pick
  • Kaptentegel
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LoL
  • Free12345
    Noob_FC wrote: »

I open on friday morning for 3-4 weeks now and haven't have had anything above 60k player from those. and nothing above 84 red player pick

Where you finish bro?? I finish gold 1 or ellite 3 so always i open 100K packs.
  • Jrbmore
    449 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I opened thurs 5am est and packed prime r9. Don’t think it matters
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »

Where you finish bro?? I finish gold 1 or ellite 3 so always i open 100K packs.

Always gold 3
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    For the first time last week i opened my Rank 1 untradeable packs right when i could open them and i packed Prime Del Piero. Back in the old FUTs i was always convinced(still am) that you had the most chance for a TOTW player or TOTS etc when you opened them right when they were released and everytime i did this i had good pulls, if i waited an hour or longer the chances were getting slimmer. Around FUT 17 it stopped working and i have a feeling it really doesn't matter when you open them any more. Or it's just all random. I don't know anymore because i don't open as many packs as i did back in the older FUT's :#
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve had my best rewards when opening asap.
  • dabeags
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not saying I agree with the conspiracy theory, but my best 3 pulls (RTTF Aguero, RTTF Kimpembe, KDB) this year have come after 10 PM in the States (so middle of the night in Europe).

As such, I am opening the rest of my TOTW packs tonight.
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move

His tin foil hat is really big and think. I want one as well.
    Also, did you guys know that dolphins and Little Sea urchins are rulING our secret government?
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    I opened Thursday evening and packed CR7. Now everyone go open them in Thursday evening 😂

👏👋💩
  • Renamed123456
    6198 posts Big Money Move
    I've tried all kinds of witchcraft to influence pack openings.

Even skip to specific songs to open.
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain
    Not sure why you guys are giving him stick for it. Personally think it’s plausible. Especially since we know how money grabbing and shady EA are. If EA can adjust the percentages of promo packs to encourage buyers, what’s to say they don’t fiddle the percentages in free rewards in order to try encourage players to spend on FPs instead.
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    I've tried all kinds of witchcraft to influence pack openings.

Even skip to specific songs to open.

Hahaha, in previous FUT's i used to open packs and tried to get the same player images on every pack before i would open a pack. if i saw Harry Kane, i immediately switched tabs to get rid of his photo. Everytime i got a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pack when his photo was present :D:D It took me ages to open all of my packs but at the end it was a game in itself.
  • BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    Nah, then man at EA has already put my 83 goalies in my packs
  • Stonebridge
    1152 posts Professional
    On purchased packs you get odds for packing a 86+ player and above, on "earned" packs we do not, make of that what you will but...........
    also if a pack gives you 4% to get a player above 85+, then imagine the slim chance to pack a icon or even a 90+ player. Packing a CR7 or Icon is if you ask me slim to none
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    Need a much larger sample to come to this sort of conclusion.
  • WryLucky
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    That title makes it sound like one of those clickbait videos on youtube.
  • nightcrawler
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WryLucky wrote: »
    That title makes it sound like one of those clickbait videos on youtube.

Nah :D
  • Batman442
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    It's all about the luck
  • SuperKMx
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    MayJ44 wrote: »
    Not sure why you guys are giving him stick for it. Personally think it’s plausible. Especially since we know how money grabbing and shady EA are. If EA can adjust the percentages of promo packs to encourage buyers, what’s to say they don’t fiddle the percentages in free rewards in order to try encourage players to spend on FPs instead.

Not entirely sure how giving people crappy pack luck in free rewards would encourage them to go and spend money on more packs, but OK.

BUT, it's not outside the realms of possibility that the time does influence the odds to a slim degree. After all, the distribution is automated. If less of a card are available because they've been rinsed through SBCs, discarded, or considered to be unused as they're in an inactive club, more are generated. This we know, otherwise there would be a LOT more extinct cards after TOTW SBCs, such as Viviano or any other 83-rated.

So, more of a card being generated to keep everything balanced is realistic. HOWEVER...with the sheer number of players opening rewards all around the world at all times of the day all across Thursday, Friday, and even Saturday...I very much doubt that it has any noticeable bearing on what one person would get in their packs over the weeks.
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    Incorrect imo. They do not know who is taking coins and who isn't at that time. Not to mention time zones.

This year I've opened mine later so often as I couldnt open straight away and got nothing

The one time I opened the second they were released I got an absolute ton of walkouts and great players.

Even if your theory were true the chances of it increasing luck of a single player is next to nothing and if everyone opened them later they'd just change with it.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14350 posts World Class
    I've opened them the morning after the past 3 weeks (DR rewards) and it's makes no difference....to me anyway. Still pack utter dross
  • iConfueZ
    292 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bull ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Last week I opened my packs at Thursday morning and packed De Bruyne, Griezmann and Ramos.
  • RexAnglo1066
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2019
    I firmly believe it is rigged so that the system knows what you are spending and allocates better and better players to make you keep buying.

Those who buy packs and those who don't buy packs, who they can easily distinguish between, get different drop rates.

Maybe everyone gets an initial drop to test if you are then going to start spending?

It's a case of when you get it.

Some, if they have a history across multiple Fifa games of not buying points no matter the initial luck they seem to have, may never get it.

Or maybe it doesn't work like that at all.

But I don't think anybody really thinks that it is 100% random and all human players have an equal chance to pack the very best in game players.

Of course, we could prove or disprove this if E.A were forced to reveal the exact way they calculate drops and showed the data.

Something tells me they would fight to withhold that in court till the end of time.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14350 posts World Class
    I firmly believe it is rigged so that the system knows what you are spending and allocates better and better players to make you keep buying.

Those who buy packs and those who don't buy packs, who they can easily distinguish between, get different drop rates.

Maybe everyone gets an initial drop to test if you are then going to start spending?

It's a case of when you get it.

Some, if they have a history across multiple Fifa games of not buying points no matter the initial luck they seem to have, may never get it.

Or maybe it doesn't work like that at all.

But I don't think anybody really thinks that it is 100% random and all human players have an equal chance to pack the very best in game players.

Of course, we could prove or disprove this if E.A were forced to reveal the exact way they calculate drops and showed the data.

Something tells me they would fight to withhold that in court till the end of time.

I believe that theory, there's no way as a global company the size of EA, wouldn't collect such data, makes sense that do imho....
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    i'm have an account from 2011 and the best i got over the years was base icon Inzaghi, so i can confirm this

ok, TOTS SBCs i got some decent pulls but never something game changing

• Free12345
    maksi wrote: »
    i'm have an account from 2011 and the best i got over the years was base icon Inzaghi, so i can confirm this

ok, TOTS SBCs i got some decent pulls but never something game changing

Always starta new fifa on a new account. Don't want EA knowing my spending habit. Only a fool will think they do nothing with all the information they gather