Players you've used that are worth the coin?

Comments

• GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Pogba feels like he should be twice his price. 316k is a bargain for him imo

Told you :sunglasses:@krakos000

You told me first @ORANGEeffect05 :wink:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

Saving back up for him/Mbappe as coins are tight with over 2m in Cristiano...
  • krakos000
    18089 posts World Class

Him AND Mbappe or one over the other?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year

Him AND Mbappe or one over the other?

Depends on rewards and such over the next couple weeks but probably one before the other
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bale.

I have Giggs for nostalgia and suppose wingers never tend to live upto the hype....but Bale on the other side is just different gravy.
  • FrankFrank
    9122 posts League Winner
    88 Potm Reus - The best 300k I've ever spend. Has been my best player so far for sure.

87 Desailly
    88 Figo
    Mbappé
    Kante
    Varane
    UCL Goretzka
    Lewandowki
  • DrMac95
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The past couple of days ive really enjoyed David Silva NIF, he's pushed De Bruyne out of my team for the moment as every game he seems to just pull the strings in the CAM role.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    DrMac95 wrote: »
    The past couple of days ive really enjoyed David Silva NIF, he's pushed De Bruyne out of my team for the moment as every game he seems to just pull the strings in the CAM role.

Yeah, Silva's decent actually. Overlooked for obvious FUT reasons but a really good player in game nonetheless.

Absolute magician IRL as well. One of my favourite players to watch.
  • AjaxLegends
    4941 posts National Call-Up
    Cruyff is worth every penny if you play to have fun.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Futmas Firmino 80k Well spent.
  • Davvebingan
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Socrates as St
  • GeTRiGhT
    CR7
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi is the most expensive non tots player I've ever used in FUT. I own him for the first time this year.

I used to think, essentially, how good could he really be? I mean I've used cards with 90s in dribbling or passing, I've used a handful of cheaper icons, how much better can a player be within the confines of 0-99 attributes?

But he's insane. You can't get the ball off him, you don't need to shield the ball or rely on strength he's just ridiculously difficult to tackle or knock off.

His shots go in from everywhere.

His through balls are the most insane thing I've ever used. The weighting on them is just so perfect.

Just nuts.
  • Koolfashion
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    2POTM Reus.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar 100%
  • Scutch
    20954 posts Club Captain
    Anyone used that IF Pogba? I'm tempted as he'd complete my midfield, but I could just get his NIF.
  • JuliantbX
    2975 posts National Call-Up
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    Neymar 100%

• S P 4 C E Y
    2538 posts Fans' Favourite
    86 Werner has been magical. Got him as a red for the one WL I’ve played and he’s unreal.

Can’t imagine what the 87 is like!
  • Finesse_4days
    17845 posts World Class
    89 Nedved is a boss as a cam or a LCAM , well worth the coins he is better than Messi and 87 ADP IMO. 89 Van Basten is also well worth the coins , he is very clinical and has that icon feel that makes him different from someone like an Inform Lewandoski or an inform Suarez.
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    Prime Rio, dude holds it down at the back he’s so good, massively regret last year spending little coins on my defence
  • Waldog94
    3217 posts National Call-Up
    87 stoichkov easily worth over 1 mil at 800k he is a bargain
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    I’ll echo what people have said about pogba, I didn’t rate him last year at all but he has something about him this year for sure.

And prime Raul is a top notch striker, as you’d expect for the cost, but the left peg is magical. Better than Messi and Messi was very good for me so that’s high praise. Aerial ability is only really rivalled by cr, I scored one goal where watching the replay his head was as high as the cross bar!

• Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2019
    Isco has by far offered the best value. He scores in every match for me but you need the right chem style and position ;)
  • BeefyRabouter
    6820 posts Big Money Move
    91 Cruyff and Neymar are so much fun. Costed me around 3.2 mil combined, but it's well worth it.
  • Vinny1979
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    86 Werner has been magical. Got him as a red for the one WL I’ve played and he’s unreal.

Can’t imagine what the 87 is like!

I also have his red 86
    112 in 150 not bad
  • GeTRiGhT
    Now that TOTY is over...lets see the opinions now.
  • GeTRiGhT
    Now that TOTY is over...lets see the opinions now.

So many...hehe
  • o Timisss x
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Potm hazard easily
  • TriggerMike
    6285 posts Big Money Move
    Immobile NIF.

Finishes most things in and around the box.
  • TOTY De Bruyne so far. He's immense. Rui Costa Prime from SBC has been good so far as well, for around 340ish after packs..