Missing Packs - Help Required

Hello I have been advised to raise my question on the forums from a member of the EA help team. Overnight two unopened packs have gone missing from my account. I asked the EA team for help but they have been unable to solve my querry. Instead I have been told packs never go misssing.

I felt that this would be something that could easily be investigated and resolved by looking at the packs that I've been awared and cross referencing aggainst packs that have been opened - only had the game since Christmas and played about 7/8 games so havent opened many packs. I've been told that the EA help team can only see packs that have been opened and I would need to provide the names of the missing packs for them to investigate further. As I dont know the names other than I belive one was a promo pack that came from a voucher and the other some sort of gold pack.

Like I said the advisor asked me to come to the forum with it so that another member of the EA staff can assist.

Many Thanks

Comments

• immy_87 wrote: Β»
    Hello I have been advised to raise my question on the forums from a member of the EA help team. Overnight two unopened packs have gone missing from my account. I asked the EA team for help but they have been unable to solve my querry. Instead I have been told packs never go misssing.

I felt that this would be something that could easily be investigated and resolved by looking at the packs that I've been awared and cross referencing aggainst packs that have been opened - only had the game since Christmas and played about 7/8 games so havent opened many packs. I've been told that the EA help team can only see packs that have been opened and I would need to provide the names of the missing packs for them to investigate further. As I dont know the names other than I belive one was a promo pack that came from a voucher and the other some sort of gold pack.

Like I said the advisor asked me to come to the forum with it so that another member of the EA staff can assist.

Many Thanks

nobody can help here dude
    they sent you here to get rid off you
    there are no EA staff here
  • BigEneh
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    You have been bamboozeld my friend, thats EAs way of telling you they dont care. Sorry but noone will be able to help you here.
  • Mc_chigby
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    If it was 2 jumbo premium packs you got free with the game they disappear if you don't open them within 7 days
  • Simsbadger
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Oh dear ea customer services at their very best
    Sorry to hear you had a issue but truth be told no one here can help you I know you will disappointed but you will learn to be disappointed with the broken game we have
    Hope that clears this up for you
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 1
    They are unable to resolved any querry and this is same time shame and pattetic- so big gaming company like EA - work like this with so poor quality support for players - Players community in Fifa is so big and live support is basicly not existing.

You dont have any chance to recived any real help from them in any case . - Player got pernament or time ban - they always tell you we cant help we revieved your case and later they send you copy paste automatic bot answer - even without spend 1 minut to real revieved your case. Same is with all rest problems like reported some cheaters or reported missing staff from account or help in case possible hack account and basicly all rest.

They even tell players to ask for help in this forum - and this is funny ridicolus and patettic in same time The reason why they work like this = Company EA dont wonna spend a little more $ for Good quality support and they dont care and they dont see problem they working with extreme poor quality not helpful staff and leave players without any real support.

• Skboseph
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    This πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol this made my new year ... he said β€œea advisor sent me here for help” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚