last day futmas
had nothing over xmas
last day futswaps
last day upgrades

surely something is coming right 😂😂😂😂

Comments

• russfred
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I guarantee we will get the biggest thing we have ever had this futmas.....the biggest amount of disappointment
  • YB_11_
    372 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well let's hope for some cool sbc's
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    I gave up about 2 weeks ago games dead

Boring repetitive gameplay and no weekly sbcs other than mm which is dead
  • MUFC_420
    2696 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've a feeling we will get nothing but disappointment :D
  • Wow, nothing at all
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Rip
  • SuperKMx
    2034 posts Fans' Favourite
    What a surprise.
  • Barda
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    Promo packs of course
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    wow actually shocked tbh.
    they have on more chance with new yr sbcs later tommorow or after 12
  • MayJ44
    55 posts Park Captain
    deang07 wrote: »

Stop giving them chances, they’ve just managed to screw up one of their biggest events of the year and have showed nothing but disappointment all game so far.
  • Alano0031
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are killing this game.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    MayJ44 wrote: »

Stop giving them chances, they’ve just managed to screw up one of their biggest events of the year and have showed nothing but disappointment all game so far.

i know m8 completely agree i just cant see any reason to leave it 2nite unless they got something for tommorow
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class

i know m8 completely agree i just cant see any reason to leave it 2nite unless they got something for tommorow

Bro... reason christmas day and boxing day with me then? Just because we can’t see the reason doesn’t mean they care!
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Alano0031 wrote: »
    They killed this game.

Fixed.
  • Kingkay
    1777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Bro... reason christmas day and boxing day with me then? Just because we can’t see the reason doesn’t mean they care!

They don’t care because all you idiots are buying packs 😂

It’s that simple why else would promo packs go on every time but no sbcs

• BiigDee
    4687 posts Big Money Move
    They have already killed it. They have made a huge mess and just left us stuck with it. They have shown all that matters is releasing Promo packs. I think they are just laughing at us while the dollars still roll in. I hope they come unstuck completely and to be honest I wouldn’t care if another game didn’t follow.
  • Pipita
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kingkay wrote: »
    I gave up about 2 weeks ago games dead

Boring repetitive gameplay and no weekly sbcs other than mm which is dead

• Chwolves_204
    81 posts Park Captain
    Until people stop buying points nothing will change. Unfortunately idiots will still buy packs tonight even thou there is no special cards to pack
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    Kingkay wrote: »

They don’t care because all you idiots are buying packs 😂

It’s that simple why else would promo packs go on every time but no sbcs

I haven’t spent a penny on fifa points bro so please don’t call me an idiot. 😂

You know technically FUTMAS is over but they still squeezed in some extra promo packs. 😂
  • joehuk
    4285 posts National Call-Up
    Until people stop buying points nothing will change. Unfortunately idiots will still buy packs tonight even thou there is no special cards to pack

Icons at a 0.0000000001% Chance :joy:
  • Waldog94
    3043 posts National Call-Up
    I waa expecting a league sbc at least to be honest or a flashback
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner

u aint gta convince me they dont care m8.
    that ship sailed along time ago.
    im just bored n hope something drops that is all
  • Grifan
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've no idea how people defend this anymore. Futmas wasn't something for its fan base to be excited about it was just about squeezing every last dime oh of people this year.disgraceful
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fut swap rubbish again and that will be it.. players that won’t get into anybody’s team that has actually put any effort in to get a decent team by now
  • tatadwader
    2423 posts Fans' Favourite
    Looks like the game is switched off for the night for me. Try again tomorrow at noon...
  • Jonboyparker
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    EA’s philosophy on content has completely changed from last year. It’s a complete shift.

Last year we looked forward to sbcs. They gave out decent rewards and packs even though we had to pay for them sometimes if we didn’t prepare.

This year it’s all about loads of small sbcs that arnt exciting or externally high priced player sbcs. MM gives out 3 gold packs if we’re lucky and futmas was the biggest coin sink known to mankind.

Why has it changed so much? They seem to be rolling out easy sbc fillers like 4 day repeatables or 4 day sbc for a gold pack over futmas. Saying futmas lasts to 31st Jan... WTF? We haven’t seen anything futmas related since KDB other than the promo packs are still coming thick and fast.
  • cartyHUNTER
    1421 posts Professional
    Bought rdr2 5 days ago. Haven’t touched fifa since except selling off some cards and picking up some otw cards as long term investments. Already made 120k on those just sat in the trade pile.

Can’t be arsed in the game at all though. Just seems the only effort is in expensive packs not customer experience.
  • seven
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Happy New Year, courtesy of EA!
  • No worries fellas, only 4,5 hours left till.we get our bronze pack for new year
  • Why did anyone expect anything different?

They have done absolutely nothing for the best part of a fortnight.

Markee matchups and Swap Deals aside, I don’t see any SBCs coming for at least another week.

Usually I get bored of Fifa my March/April but at this rate I don’t think I’ll last beyond January this year. I certainly won’t be purchasing FIFA20