How would you improve (Seria A)

AADCFC
170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2018

Just looking to see how you guys would improve on this for the upcoming WL (usually Gold 2) Fortunatly packed SALAH this morning so have some money to spend

I have UCL Matuidi and Nain on the bench also, before anything The Scream canceres is a beast.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• AADCFC
    edited December 2018
  • Paul9619
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have IF Pjanic at CAM and love him. You could move Mertens to RM in game?
  • AADCFC
    Paul9619 wrote: »
    I have IF Pjanic at CAM and love him. You could move Mertens to RM in game?

I was thinking about getting IF insigne, but is he worth it. Same with IF Koulibaly
  • ICUP
    4226 posts National Call-Up
    Considering your wingers and striker you play differently to how I do with 4-4-1-1.

I would have dropped Lucas for Nainggolan, swapped Madzukic with Perisic and swapped Verdi with SIF Suso
  • AADCFC
    ICUP wrote: »
    Considering your wingers and striker you play differently to how I do with 4-4-1-1.

I would have dropped Lucas for Nainggolan, swapped Madzukic with Perisic and swapped Verdi with SIF Suso

Might Give that a little whirl. The Normal Gold perisic? Is SIF Suso worth the coins ?

I have Cuadrado on the bench but something goes a miss with him
  • ICUP
    4226 posts National Call-Up
    AADCFC wrote: »
    ICUP wrote: »

Might Give that a little whirl. The Normal Gold perisic? Is SIF Suso worth the coins ?

I have Cuadrado on the bench but something goes a miss with him

SIF is amazing, especially with a hunter card put on him.

I like wingers that can shoot, Douglas and cuadrado have the WORST finishing so they are slight liabilities
  • AADCFC
    Might buy him then mate ! Think Koulibaly may be the other purchase
  • Mark_0208
    75 posts Park Captain
    I got bored of waiting for a decent 4star WF RM/RW in Serie A, so I switched to 451 starting formation and got in Mbappe and TIF Lala on full chem.

If you changed your midfield around slightly and got Benatia instead of Manolas you could get everyone still on full chem.
  • Mark_0208
    75 posts Park Captain
    Mark_0208 wrote: »
    I got bored of waiting for a decent 4star WF RM/RW in Serie A, so I switched to 451 starting formation and got in Mbappe and TIF Lala on full chem.

If you changed your midfield around slightly and got Benatia instead of Manolas you could get everyone still on full chem.

Or even a version of Mahrez and Walker. Any strong links :)
  • I tried almost every serie a cb, for me benatia and manolas are great together. Koulibaly if for benatia if you have the coins. Dybala or insigne rw depends on your playstyle and formation
  • JMUIRHEAD
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would get Perisic in there for sure and also Nainggolan if you can. Both the 2 best NIF players minus Ronaldo in Serie A.

How is IF Mandzukic? I am thinking about his scream card
  • Johnny Bravo
    1303 posts Professional
    JMUIRHEAD wrote: »
    I would get Perisic in there for sure and also Nainggolan if you can. Both the 2 best NIF players minus Ronaldo in Serie A.

I've had his scream and his IF, I prefer his IF. If you're planning to use him as a target man the boosts are better on the IF but depending on your style of play you may prefer the scream and/or the next shift could improve stats more relevant such as shooting.

I must be the only person who doesn't get on with Nainggolan. Still have him in my team as best option available but he seems to lose the ball a lot. Problem is he's next to UEL Live Hamsik and TOTGS Parolo who are just a level above for me.

If you can spare the extra cash I'd god for UEL Live Perisic too, Inter should go quite far into the tournament and the card is already fantastic as it is. Already worth the 180k he goes for.
  • AADCFC

I didn’t try the scream mate, but his inform is fantastic to be fair. Him or Immobile are the best strikers I have used so far

• JMUIRHEAD

I've had his scream and his IF, I prefer his IF. If you're planning to use him as a target man the boosts are better on the IF but depending on your style of play you may prefer the scream and/or the next shift could improve stats more relevant such as shooting.

I must be the only person who doesn't get on with Nainggolan. Still have him in my team as best option available but he seems to lose the ball a lot. Problem is he's next to UEL Live Hamsik and TOTGS Parolo who are just a level above for me.

If you can spare the extra cash I'd god for UEL Live Perisic too, Inter should go quite far into the tournament and the card is already fantastic as it is. Already worth the 180k he goes for.
    AADCFC wrote: »

I didn’t try the scream mate, but his inform is fantastic to be fair. Him or Immobile are the best strikers I have used so far

Sorry for hijacking the thread guys but thanks for the reviews. Im not sure whether ti buy Perisic as he will increase a bit like you say or scream Mandzukic. I play 2 up front but thinking on buying and sticking RTTF Perisic up top with IF Belotti/Immobile/Mandzukic maybe.

Also to add to your team ideas, SIF Cancelo is probably the best RB in the game. I have him alongside Chiellini, Benetia and Alex Sandro
  • AADCFC
    I setteled on Koulibaly IF Suso 86IF and florenzi UCL
  • oldboiler
    2094 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve been using Serie A from day one and the standout players for me are:

Any Hando at GK purely for the long throw trait
    Alex Sandro at LB
    UEL SMS and Futmas Matuidi at CM and CDM
    Any Perisic at LM/LW/LF
    SIF Cancelo at RB, although I prefer RTTF Florenzi as I think he’s better going forward
    CR7 is a no brainer at ST budget permitting
    League SBC Skriniar at CB

I think all the remaining positions have no stand outs over the other options

I prefer UCL Miranda at CB and IF Insigne as a false 9 due to his agility, dribbling and high passing. At RM I play Futswap SES with 7 chem due to the terrible right side choices in Serie A. My aim for the rest of FUT is to start swapping this second list of players with icons

• Leandrinho
    1286 posts Play-Off Hero
    Miranda cb a'd rtf telles lb en rtf florenzi rb
  • fazer
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Im sold my Inform Koulibaly for me he make to many penalities + main problem with him is his workrated ( high attack ) - he to often take a part of attack even with instruction stay back - he make hole in defense beacouse of this.
  • JMUIRHEAD
    fazer wrote: »
    Im sold my Inform Koulibaly for me he make to many penalities + main problem with him is his workrated ( high attack ) - he to often take a part of attack even with instruction stay back - he make hole in defense beacouse of this.

This is also why I got rid. Chiellini and Benatia at the back are the best combo I've used