Its last 24h for buy UCL Live cards in good prize? Today at 19.00 they will out of packs?

fazer
159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Example this card Aurier - https://bit.ly/2BO3D58 - he is Best RB in PL and costs now only 95k -99k and is only one secund good RB in PL blue card Kyle Walker but his prize is 208k. - https://bit.ly/2LF2xx6

The reason why UCL Live card Aurier keep low prize and droping was to much supply in last period - when EA put more UCL Live cards to packs - But this promotion is finish today 31 December at 19.00 - So from this point Aurier and few other good UCL live card prize will go up with prize

+ If Tottenham win with Borussia in home game his card got +1 upgrade so investing in this card beafore he will be out of packs looks like a good step ?

Comments

• AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m in for 25 you’ve sold me the dream, I agree his price should defo be higher however there’s a lot on the market
  • fazer
    Just for compared 2 best RB from PL with corect chemistry styles -> https://bit.ly/2rZhxgd Aurier looks beter and its now at half prize of Walker.
  • FcSuarez
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    how many are you selling?
  • fazer
    edited December 2018
    Im not selling now im already buy a lot - and first im waiting he will be out of pack( today after 19.00)

Seling now is noot good step, but Im dont like holding cards in long period so im probably sell all his cards in thursday with small profit .

But based of his statistic and actual prize + He got +1 upgrade if Totenham win with Borussia then mayby holding him longer = better profit .
  • FcSuarez
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    win first game is a +1 go trough to the quarters is a +2 so you could get a 88 in the quarter finals

• Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Would be a good idea if Toty wasn’t in the way.
  • fazer wrote: »
    Just for compared 2 best RB from PL with corect chemistry styles -> https://bit.ly/2rZhxgd Aurier looks beter and its now at half prize of Walker.

+7 cm for Walker.

I own a Walker NIF (untradable) and I'll keep him as starter :)
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Mc wrote: »

This. Ea Will do something that will make you eat your own Arse with no sauce at all.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Cornushon wrote: »
    Mc wrote: »

This. Ea Will do something that will make you eat your own Arse with no sauce at all.

I Don't Invest in those things this year. Rather take slow Inflow from BPM and rewards, plus some basic trading. But the rest is higher risk.
    Applying formation changes sort off Stuff Is better.
  • maunokoivisto
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had finally some pack luck. Got UCL live Aurier, untreadable though. FB Juanfran is still my rb but Aurier is cb with 7 chem. This guy is very very good. Sometimes reckless but in my opinion worth 100 k easily. Unbeliavable interceptions, fast and strong.
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    My UCL live Aurier walks all over my Walker. He is a beast at LB and can also play CM very nicely.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15234 posts World Class
    I packed him, looks really good but I have red SIF Lala and untradeable Alex Sandro as my fullbacks. No choice but to sell, I won't be needing fullbacks this year.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    680 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As an investment Filipe Luis might be a steal. If Atletico get through his price will rocket!
  • Retro_G
    30441 posts National Team Captain
    Yeah but what if big youtubers start there TOTY crash videos this week, they could fall even more. Is EA going to do TOTY like they did last year, let youtubers, community select TOTY? If that happens, expect there videos very soon.