Salah potm requirements

Thejuves
1009 posts Professional
So im pretty sure a salah i own ucl untradable beside that what else ? U guys think he might be around 800k

Im thinkin in gettin 2 86 squads liverpool and premier rest should be easy stuff

Also is he gonna be st or rw ?

Comments

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    1 icon and your left arm
  • VladimirSochi
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just packed him tonight along with my first ever icon 😎 I’m ready
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    He will cost a million. It’s going to be the standard stuff-83, 84, 85, 86, 87, and 88 with a bunch of informs and one being prem league only probably the 85 or 86.
  • RayS
    26538 posts Player of the Year
    Or maybe it’ll be Son
  • Pacey3_16
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Or maybe hazard will score a hatrick today and he'll get it again
  • Janoe1
    7651 posts League Winner
    Eroberto wrote: »
    He will cost a million. It’s going to be the standard stuff-83, 84, 85, 86, 87, and 88 with a bunch of informs and one being prem league only probably the 85 or 86.

Nah, Hazard cost way less
  • Pacey3_16
    2042 posts Fans' Favourite
    Janoe1 wrote: »

Thats was before ea realised how much money the sheep will pump into fifa points to get it done
  • seabo
    1426 posts Play-Off Hero
    7 wins 0 loss for Salah probs counts for something if the G+A stats are close.
  • Jonboyparker
    5293 posts Big Money Move
    Everything!
  • Dalebert
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a IF and NIF Salah, just incase. IFs from Fiorentina and Roma. I've prepped for PL SBC also so that should help.
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    edited December 2018

That was within the 1st 30 days of release and his 92 inform at the time was selling for $750k and that’s what his SBC ended up costing. A potm salah with a 92 rating or even 91 would be 1 million plus to complete. The way they are priced out is normally the same market value as their most recent inform when it’s a plus 1. Salahs most recent IF is a million so his potm will be atleast a million. If he gets another IF this week then his potm SBC would cost even more. The only way it would be less is if his potm is for RW instead of ST.
  • Tornado31619
    17345 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »
    Or maybe it’ll be Son

It will. Or Hazard.
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero

That was within the 1st 30 days of release and his 92 inform at the time was selling for $750k and that’s what his SBC ended up costing. A potm salah with a 92 rating or even 91 would be 1 million plus to complete. The way they are priced out is normally the same market value as their most recent inform when it’s a plus 1. Salahs most recent IF is a million so his potm will be atleast a million. If he gets another IF this week then his potm SBC would cost even more. The only way it would be less is if his potm is for RW instead of ST.

He won't be getting one this week as Firmino will be
  • Jonboyparker
    5293 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    It has to be 1m+. No way EA will let you have this card for under that. I’d actually say 1.2m on the basis that he Prem and Reus 2POTM was 800k-1m.

Hazard was lower because cards were lower priced in the first month and less coins on the market. EA priced it to entice everyone in. Salah at 1.2m will do the same
  • Anyone got anymore on this? I don’t do many sbc’s but salah NIF has been one of my favourite cards this Fifa. I’m going to want his potm if he gets it.

I’ve already brought his IF 89 just incase
    An Egyptian team.
    An 85 rated Liverpool team with two IF.
    A standered 87 rated team with one IF.

Any other reccomendations?
  • Tornado31619
    17345 posts World Class
    Anyone got anymore on this? I don’t do many sbc’s but salah NIF has been one of my favourite cards this Fifa. I’m going to want his potm if he gets it.

An Egyptian team.

Belgian, Chelsea, Spurs and South Korean players. It’s going to be Hazard or Son.
  • Ozzzkan1
    15 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Nif salah Will be needed like potm auba
  • Anyone got anymore on this? I don’t do many sbc’s but salah NIF has been one of my favourite cards this Fifa. I’m going to want his potm if he gets it.

An Egyptian team.

Belgian, Chelsea, Spurs and South Korean players. It’s going to be Hazard or Son.

Yeah real helpful thanks but its not what I asked 😘
  • Gainzy
    1066 posts Professional
    Anyone got anymore on this? I don’t do many sbc’s but salah NIF has been one of my favourite cards this Fifa. I’m going to want his potm if he gets it.

An Egyptian team.

Whatever you do EA will stitch you up. Salah won’t be worth the coins if it is him anyway, his weak foot makes it hard to make a case for him above other RW options that are cheaper. He def won’t be end game.

• Nibbs66
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's gonna be Son
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Nibbs66 wrote: »
    It's gonna be Son

Salah already won
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's gonna be Son

Salah already won

What's next week's lottery numbers mate?
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    It's gonna be Son

Salah already won

I can’t predict the lottery but I can predict potm. Salah and son both had 6 goals but salah had 1 more assist than son. Salahs team didn’t lose in December and salah has 2 MOTM and only 1 for son. Based on stats salah wins
  • Thejuves
    1009 posts Professional

An Egyptian team.

I would be doin a 87 86 and 85 with some liverpool players just in case maybe some roma and chelse players and his card that should be enough

He might be 1m but cuz hype im pretty sure u can do him for 400k with 87 86 85 rated team now and his card so yea if he is a rw might be cheaper maybe teams he play againts
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    MUFC_420 wrote: »
    It's gonna be Son

Salah already won

I can’t predict the lottery but I can predict potm. Salah and son both had 6 goals but salah had 1 more assist than son. Salahs team didn’t lose in December and salah has 2 MOTM and only 1 for son. Based on stats salah wins

The way you said Salah already won I thought you could see into the future :D

He most likely will win it though.
  • Batman442
    3810 posts National Call-Up
    Do you guys not think he will get a Toty? Might be worth investing in that instead
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    The absolute scenes when Salah POTM IS released as a LW card 😂😂
  • Batman442 wrote: »
    Do you guys not think he will get a Toty? Might be worth investing in that instead

I think that he will be in Toty too as he has got back to scoring form this season. I will have a look when the cards come out as they will come out close too each other and pick which one I want.

Either way if I try get the requirements right but i go for toty salah i can still sell the players and make a profit.

• QK_CillitBang_04
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    88 POTM Reus will be a requirement
  • Mic2904
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    He will be LW.... 😂