Comments

• Nahuel90
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    worst post ever
  • forearms
    4808 posts National Call-Up
    Nahuel90 wrote: »
    worst post ever

Napoleon, like anyone could even know that.
  • Solja
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nahuel90 wrote: »
    worst post ever

Which

• Solja
    ??
  • Richie827
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    apocalypse For EA haha.
  • Guybrush
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    To make the game better we don't need PS5. It'll look better, but it won't be mindblowing by any means as the engine we have now will just improve accordingly. No new engine so it'll look better, but nothing too drastic.

exactly. graphics are fine right now, gameplay tho it's the worst the franchise has ever produced, 360-ps3 era was much better than this
  • maksi
    6599 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    New Ryzen CPUs are much more powerful so physics should get better, but it's EA who knows, they always manage to make games worse somehow.
  • McKrill
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Next generation Fifa games will be like you don't have to control the players, the AI will do it for you.
  • Solja
  • OfficialPayton
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    The graphics should be way better but the game itself will be terrible just like it’s been for the past few years! UT UT UT that’s all they care about! Soon as they bring a separate disk for UT that’s the time when fifa will get improved!
  • Pooter
    1922 posts Fans' Favourite
    Of course they’re going to have FIFA on the PS5, it goes without saying.

They’ve had it on the first playstation, since they’ve only got the sdk only recently, is it no sirprise that FIFA will be out on th next generation?
  • Pooter
    1922 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 12
    tilen11 wrote: »
    PS5 release date will be around November 2020. PS3 came out on November, after 7 years PS4 came out on November and PS5 will most likely follow.

How FIFA21 will look on a new console? Who knows. PBut if they wont manage to fix servers by FIFA20, nobody will play anyway.

With raytracing graphics have a guess what the cutscenes will look like
  • Cantona08
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    It'll be interesting to see were the resolution is come PS5, its already quite good on my 4K TV with PS4 Pro.

People will still be playing this game, its the only real option to play football, its a lot better than when i started playing Fifa in 95

I'd expect there will be no FP, just DLC, as i see Europe coming together to ban this type of gambling when kids are plying the game

• TeamExtreme17
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldnt care less what the Resolution is if they dont fix the Anti-Aliasing issues! Games on PS4 Pro in 4K should be crystal clear but Fifa isnt!!
  • ManzGOTIT
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ll probably start a thread about this closer to the release of the PS5 but I must say, not sure if anyone feels the same, but I feel like the PS4/Xbox One era was an absolute waste in terms of potential wasted
  • TeamExtreme17
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 15
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    I’ll probably start a thread about this closer to the release of the PS5 but I must say, not sure if anyone feels the same, but I feel like the PS4/Xbox One era was an absolute waste in terms of potential wasted

Absolutely agree!! This whole Ignite / Frostbite era has been a total right off!!
  • Pwalie86
    1334 posts Professional
    Some rumours suggesting PS5 could release earlier next year, maybe March. Sounds weird, but Nintendo Switch did similar to that and they've had great sales. The rumour also suggests there could be a reveal a few weeks before E3 this year, seeing as Sony won't be at the event. That was by a game developer as well so there could be some truths to it.

As for Fifa 21. As long as FUT is present then we'll get the same treatment. Without FUT then the tech to make a mindblowing career mode was around as soon as PS4 released. We don't need PS5 to add all everyone's desired wishlists. They decide on purpose not to improve it drastically because FUT will take a bit of a hit and their profits will drop.
  • Solja
    Pooter wrote: »
    tilen11 wrote: »
    PS5 release date will be around November 2020. PS3 came out on November, after 7 years PS4 came out on November and PS5 will most likely follow.

How FIFA21 will look on a new console? Who knows. PBut if they wont manage to fix servers by FIFA20, nobody will play anyway.

With raytracing graphics have a guess what the cutscenes will look like

Should be interesting