• Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    15-4 :s

Lost THREE games on pens now ffs

Always happens mate. Went 16-5 no issues then lost 7 on the bounce lol
  • Estaban
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Gold 2 again. I don’t get it. Usually I start around 10-10 with a 442. I switched to a 4222 and and started 14-7. Didn’t get to 17 wins until the last game after going down 0-2. Idk what to do to progress.

Usually in a 442 I finish with a couple games to spare but I never had a shot at G1.
  • Batman_Llanber
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    Matching up against people from Netherlands where the connection is terrible, played the last 4 games as the away team as well. Back to playing home. Need 1 win for 14
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Is anyone playing with rivaldo? I got lucky in the league upgrades and I could do him for almost free, but the WF is making me doubt that
  • A_Snipe
    3811 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Is anyone playing with rivaldo? I got lucky in the league upgrades and I could do him for almost free, but the WF is making me doubt that

He’s awesome. Probably my favourite player right now. Weak foot sucks but not a problem if you get it on his left leg its a sniper
    Use as a left cam mostly. Sometimes cam in a 41212
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    7-1. Not gonna be able to play many more unfortunately.
  • freakjas
    14460 posts Has That Special Something
    First time ive faced prime petit this fifa and hes just as annoying to play against as he was last year
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »

He’s awesome. Probably my favourite player right now. Weak foot sucks but not a problem if you get it on his left leg its a sniper
    Use as a left cam mostly. Sometimes cam in a 41212

Tried him for a few games, I think I'll get him
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lost my last game to make it 26-4. Was 1-0 up, he scored a scripted goal in the 90th minute. Lost after extra time while having 23 shots. Quitting this game once and for all. Bye.
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Went from 13-9 to 14-14. What a horrible weekend. Delay almost every game. Was such a struggle!!
  • freakjas
    edited December 2018
    Just played such a weird game.
    Was 0-1 down and scored a 90th minute equalizer.
    He intercepted literally every pass, every 50/50 was jumping to his plaxers in the 90 mins but i won 4-1 in extra time cause it turned around and i won these 50/50s.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    Lost my last game to make it 26-4. Was 1-0 up, he scored a scripted goal in the 90th minute. Lost after extra time while having 23 shots. Quitting this game once and for all. Bye.

this...

no near those amount of wins but GK movement has killed the fun for me.... ea rly screwed up the game this time.
  • number7rocky
    8563 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    Someone help me quit please. I cant take the bs no more, but I can't quit this game to addicted. I'm back to fifa 17 levels of losing every [email protected] pen shootout. 10 plus, must have won just 1.

This is after a 90th min equalizer where my player is programed to take a bad touch/pass to give my opponent the ball to score the equalizer. The S word that I can't talk about.
  • SeanDCFC
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Game is so pay to win it's embarrassing, just lost to a guy with a near full icon team with Ronaldo, cruyff, Gullit, Viera etc and the game goes into full cheat mode for these players. The guy I played was by far the worst player I played this weekend but the game hands them the win, gaming shouldn't be this way. Skills should matter more than money but it really doesn't in FIFA.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    Game is so pay to win it's embarrassing, just lost to a guy with a near full icon team with Ronaldo, cruyff, Gullit, Viera etc and the game goes into full cheat mode for these players. The guy I played was by far the worst player I played this weekend but the game hands them the win, gaming shouldn't be this way. Skills should matter more than money but it really doesn't in FIFA.

Having a full icon team requires skill to get one. FUT wouldnt exist if it wasnt pay2win and its realistic.
  • SeanDCFC
    Footfan wrote: »

Having a full icon team requires skill to get one. FUT wouldnt exist if it wasnt pay2win and its realistic.

Requires skill hahahah. Pumping loads of money into a game is a skill now is it?
  • freakjas

Requires skill hahahah. Pumping loads of money into a game is a skill now is it?

Stop crying, its been like that for a while now and its good as it is.
    Higher rated players are better than lower ones. You get an advantage if you use better players but you dont automatically win.
  • SeanDCFC
    freakjas wrote: »

Higher rated players are better than lower ones. You get an advantage if you use better players but you dont automatically win.

Whos crying? I'm laughing at your illogical statement. You think it's a skill to type cards numbers in :D
    These high rated expensive players already have the stat advantage and that should be enough. The problem is that the game openly cheats to give them opportunities and that is just wrong.
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pens are such ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lol. Just decides where it wants you to put the ball itself, doesn't go the direction you tell it 90% of the time
  • freakjas

Whos crying? I'm laughing at your illogical statement. You think it's a skill to type cards numbers in :D
    These high rated expensive players already have the stat advantage and that should be enough. The problem is that the game openly cheats to give them opportunities and that is just wrong.

That was someone elses statement lol
    Its defo not a skill to buy fifa points, still stand by my point.
    I also dont think the game cheats and gives them free chances n stuff. Its more likely for gullit to intercept a pass than sterling.
    Know what im saying?
  • freakjas
    Btw i decided to dab every time I score against someone moving his gk to give me space and just score into the open net
  • SeanDCFC

I also dont think the game cheats and gives them free chances n stuff. Its more likely for gullit to intercept a pass than sterling.
    Know what im saying?

Oh that wasn't you whoops lol
    The game definitely does, against Icon players your players do the lunging/open leg animations way more often than normal. Also just because you have Ronaldo should not mean that you can shoot straight at a keeper and still score, but in this game it does mean that so often. I want a game where skill means more that spending money, clearly you lot don't.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite

Know what im saying?

The game definitely does, against Icon players your players do the lunging/open leg animations way more often than normal. Also just because you have Ronaldo should not mean that you can shoot straight at a keeper and still score, but in this game it does mean that so often. I want a game where skill means more that spending money, clearly you lot don't.

You are in the wrong place because that wont happen. Maybe in the other game modes
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Ppl arguing about this game. Not even close to worth it
  • SeanDCFC

Know what im saying?

You are in the wrong place because that wont happen. Maybe in the other game modes

No reason why it can't happen, this game used to require more skill than this version.
  • freakjas
    8O85aWX.jpg

Love beating these constrant pressure abusers. No matter how deserved it is lol
  • Batman_Llanber
    1442 posts Play-Off Hero
    Despise that AI defending, playing against someone who is constantly running back with mahrez and felipe anderson. Such a joke
  • PRlME_7
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    25-4 again no point doing last game, losing games to shocking delay