Opponent quits WL game after seeing your team...

1
Heshyooo
439 posts Sunday League Hero
And it goes down as no result. This should be a WIN for the player who didn't quit. Absolutely blows my mind how EA don't give the win to the person who didn't quit. Already had about 5 quitters this WL just from kick off. FIX THE GAME

Comments

  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    What's the point building a sick team if someone can just quit against you in WL without any consequences. GIVE THE PLAYER WHO DIDNT QUIT THE WIN! If someone gets shook from just looking at my team and quits then should be my victory.
  • Guillotine_Mack
    1080 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    What's the point building a sick team if someone can just quit against you in WL without any consequences. GIVE THE PLAYER WHO DIDNT QUIT THE WIN! If someone gets shook from just looking at my team and quits then should be my victory.

    Exactly.
    It's like Bournmouth turning up at Man United later and refusing to play because man United have better players.
    If this actually did happen in real life, Man United would be rewarded 3 points and a 3-0 score line.
    Bournmouth would get a 0-3 loss and a fine.
    The same rules should apply in fifa 19.
  • Cassityyyy
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    I do this at 1-1 if I feel they have a pay to win team and I have no chance in winning. I’ve grabbed a lucky equaliser at times and thought, everyone else who plays fifa is a complete **** watching replays, absusing game mechanics. So if you can’t beat them join them. I’ll take extra pleasure in it if they have been AI defending and I see they have bronze players on bench.
  • azza452
    809 posts Semi-Pro
    It's exactly the same if your opponent gives away a penalty, gets a red card then quits before you take it.

    Goes down as a draw what a joke
  • ICUP
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    azza452 wrote: »
    It's exactly the same if your opponent gives away a penalty, gets a red card then quits before you take it.

    Goes down as a draw what a joke

    I used to do that when I played, if it was a draw then don’t care but I didn’t wanna carry a red card into the next game so I would DC straight away.

    Did it whether I was loosing or drawing. If I was winning then I would just do TOTW singles dc to get rid of red card
  • Cassityyyy
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly best advice for Fifa is just to be the worst version of yourself as possible.

    Too many times have I tried skipping replays for them then to watch all theirs. Ask them after and they say “felt like it”

    Nah, I just go into every game now and try to be the most ruthless person ever.
  • UoD
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please stop with this nonsense.

    People would DDOS their opps to get a win. This community will do anything for rewards.

    The only time this should apply is if someone quits in Extra Time.
  • munchie63
    2804 posts Fans' Favourite
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    What's the point building a sick team if someone can just quit against you in WL without any consequences. GIVE THE PLAYER WHO DIDNT QUIT THE WIN! If someone gets shook from just looking at my team and quits then should be my victory.

    Exactly.
    It's like Bournmouth turning up at Man United later and refusing to play because man United have better players.
    If this actually did happen in real life, Man United would be rewarded 3 points and a 3-0 score line.
    Bournmouth would get a 0-3 loss and a fine.
    The same rules should apply in fifa 19.

    LMAO

    comparing real life to a video game

    stop crying boys and just get on with the next game
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    The player does get a consequence. They get a loss.

    But you want a win without winning? You weren't guaranteed a win if they didn't quit and you're in the same position the next game.

    The true annoyance is people quitting when you're clean through, penalty or red cards.
  • Darkwing1708
    939 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    What's the point building a sick team if someone can just quit against you in WL without any consequences. GIVE THE PLAYER WHO DIDNT QUIT THE WIN! If someone gets shook from just looking at my team and quits then should be my victory.

    Exactly.
    It's like Bournmouth turning up at Man United later and refusing to play because man United have better players.
    If this actually did happen in real life, Man United would be rewarded 3 points and a 3-0 score line.
    Bournmouth would get a 0-3 loss and a fine.
    The same rules should apply in fifa 19.

    LMAO

    comparing real life to a video game

    stop crying boys and just get on with the next game


    Its a football simulator... lmao
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 1
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    You know the person quitting gets an L right?

    I think it's fair, you shouldnt get wins just because someone quits.

    They get punished you shouldnt be rewarded.

    So you shohldnt be rewarded for spending your HARD EARNED CASH on a good team? You're saying that me spending all that money to have people quit on me when they look at my team is fair?

    NO! I should get the win, the probabilities lay with the better rated squad, therefore the person who quit should get the L and the person who DIDNT quit should get the W. Otherwise there's absolutely no point constructing a team which costs a lot.
  • ha032742
    34780 posts Moderator
    What team do you have?
  • NeverLucky
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bet he has Icon Ronaldo in 🤣 Since I have him I get many rage quits as well
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    What team do you have?

    It's not even THAT good but..

    Courtious

    Red 84 Lala, varane, prime Ferdinand, Alex Sandro

    Pogba, kante, fabinho

    Prime figo, red 92 Suarez, mid 90 Henry


    But people keep rage quitting still
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cr7 will be my ST when I get another 500k, que more rage quits
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    NeverLucky wrote: »
    I bet he has Icon Ronaldo in 🤣 Since I have him I get many rage quits as well

    I wish man, how's prime r9 this year? Had him last year and he was a beast!! Not sure whether to go for him again this year?!
  • dododada
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how about quiting on penalty kick.. when you score first 2 and they missed first 2.. if they just quit the game.. your match doesnt count thats bs man.. i played for 20 min and get no result might as well just dc in mid game..
  • NeverLucky
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    NeverLucky wrote: »
    I bet he has Icon Ronaldo in 🤣 Since I have him I get many rage quits as well

    I wish man, how's prime r9 this year? Had him last year and he was a beast!! Not sure whether to go for him again this year?!

    Let me say it politely: he will rip your opponent a new a...hole 😂 Literally every shot goes in from him, no matter with left or right foot. CR7 is not even close to this monster. Can highly recommend the 94, because increased physical. Didn’t have the Prime yet but I don’t think there will be much difference (because the trait: tries to beat defensive line was anyways patched and is useless now)
  • Tristan_Pecan
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 1
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    You know the person quitting gets an L right?

    I think it's fair, you shouldnt get wins just because someone quits.

    They get punished you shouldnt be rewarded.

    So you shohldnt be rewarded for spending your HARD EARNED CASH on a good team? You're saying that me spending all that money to have people quit on me when they look at my team is fair?

    NO! I should get the win, the probabilities lay with the better rated squad, therefore the person who quit should get the L and the person who DIDNT quit should get the W. Otherwise there's absolutely no point constructing a team which costs a lot.

    So you should be rewarded just for having more money to spend in a video game than your opponent?

    You dont get penalized and u get the chance to start over with a new opponent? This is unfair treatment to you? Are you by chance a fan of Norman Rockwell?
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Heshyooo wrote: »
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    You know the person quitting gets an L right?

    I think it's fair, you shouldnt get wins just because someone quits.

    They get punished you shouldnt be rewarded.

    So you shohldnt be rewarded for spending your HARD EARNED CASH on a good team? You're saying that me spending all that money to have people quit on me when they look at my team is fair?

    NO! I should get the win, the probabilities lay with the better rated squad, therefore the person who quit should get the L and the person who DIDNT quit should get the W. Otherwise there's absolutely no point constructing a team which costs a lot.

    So you should be rewarded just for having more money to spend in a video game than your opponent?

    You dont get penalized and u get the chance to start over with a new opponent? This is unfair treatment to you? Are you by chance a fan of Norman Rockwell?

    You're quite obviously the type of player who does this.

    Yes I think I should be rewarded with the win because the game was still won, albeit mentally.
  • Mrhey31
    1110 posts Professional
    There are so many flaws in this game. But if somebody leaves during a game i think you should get a win, half a win( happens second time you get the win) or whatever Somebody smarter than I can figure out to atleast get people from quiting because they:
    - feel they cant win from the start.
    - You are throug on goal.
    - Get a penalty.
    - Just to annoy you , in extra time.
    - Etc etc.

    I quit my amound of games aswell, but only if i’m losing. My time is limited because of family time, and hate to play a game that gets to extra time and somebody quits because one of those reasons above.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up
    Cassityyyy wrote: »
    I do this at 1-1 if I feel they have a pay to win team and I have no chance in winning. I’ve grabbed a lucky equaliser at times and thought, everyone else who plays fifa is a complete **** watching replays, absusing game mechanics. So if you can’t beat them join them. I’ll take extra pleasure in it if they have been AI defending and I see they have bronze players on bench.

    This community...
  • You should get the win if opponent quits.
    I also think they should add penaltys for those idiot quitters.
    Quit 1 time: 30min ban
    Quit 2 time: 60min ban
    Quit 3 time: wl ban

    This
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe because people with say an 82 rated team that cost 10k shouldn't have to be matched against a 90 rated team that cost 10million coins.
  • Heshyooo
    439 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe because people with say an 82 rated team that cost 10k shouldn't have to be matched against a 90 rated team that cost 10million coins.

    Yeah then remove pay to win and everyone can have 82 rated squads.
  • KinggHuss
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cassityyyy wrote: »
    I do this at 1-1 if I feel they have a pay to win team and I have no chance in winning. I’ve grabbed a lucky equaliser at times and thought, everyone else who plays fifa is a complete **** watching replays, absusing game mechanics. So if you can’t beat them join them. I’ll take extra pleasure in it if they have been AI defending and I see they have bronze players on bench.

    you're a ****
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    Shezzzzzzz wrote: »
    You know the person quitting gets an L right?

    I think it's fair, you shouldnt get wins just because someone quits.

    They get punished you shouldnt be rewarded.

    We don't know the result for the opponent and nobody knows.

    However I disagree with you on this.

    Have you been playing any real competitive game?

    In general the 1vs1 competitive principle in case of disconnect/rage quits is simple, if opponent rage quits the game either continue and give you easy chance to grab a win or the game can identify the quitter and decide the result as a L for quitter and W for the other player. final result should be in case of FIFA 3-0 loss for rage quit and in the same time win for the other player

    What is the point of playing a game if its not counted or counted only partial result of a few minutes game?

    What is the point of putting the actual result (usually a draw) as the end result if opponent rage quits?

    Its sick how EA want to promote this game to competitive level while they can't handle simple principle that is used in all competitive games.
  • SuperKMx
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    I love that people in this thread are admitting to quitting over nothing and then thinking that they're somehow in the right.

    "I quit if the opponent clearly has a pay to win team" is the best. Like, dude...you have NO IDEA if he has a pay to win team. Might just be better than you at trading, or might have pulled a prime Gullit from a frickin' SBC and sold him for 6million coins for all you know.

    Make all the excuses you want, but quitting for any reason other than being 3-0 down and being absolutely outplayed and not wanting to waste yours or your opponent's time is nothing but "I quit because I'm a whining little baby."
Sign In or Register to comment.