>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    8-4.

    Delay is beyond horrible tonight. Game starts fine but second half the game gets so so slow!
  • freakjas
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    7-3
    On a 7 win streak :D
    Bought a new team right before wl and didnt test it, maybe thats why i played bad in the beginning.
    Using prime klose and hes at 8 goals and 17 assists in these 10 games :D:D
  • Retro1989
    7578 posts League Winner
    9-0

    Was going to G3 then calling it but looks like it could be a good TOTW coming up.
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    That’s literally why you should stop at gold 3.
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    9-0

    Was going to G3 then calling it but looks like it could be a good TOTW coming up.

  • Retro1989
    7578 posts League Winner
    That’s literally why you should stop at gold 3.
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    9-0

    Was going to G3 then calling it but looks like it could be a good TOTW coming up.

    Yeah could do that, finished that rank twice and always got better player picks than G1.
  • freakjas
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    That’s literally why you should stop at gold 3.
    Retro1989 wrote: »
    9-0

    Was going to G3 then calling it but looks like it could be a good TOTW coming up.

    Tell that my two 81s ive got on thursday
  • Retro1989
    7578 posts League Winner
    10-0. Here's where match making kicks in and put's me against full Icon teams.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    10-7. Delay is out of this world this weekend. Games are so slow you almost fall asleep.

    Both me and opponent play like noobs and most goals are completely random today.
  • Devers
    7769 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    edited December 2018
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    :joy:
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    14-5 now after 8-5 yesterday. Last few games were against stacked icon teams that play the usual way but actually made both rage quit which is rare for me lol. They were terrible at defending even with 92+ rated CBs...

    Might push for G2 at least tomorrow but meh...
  • A_Snipe
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    Holy heck. Best start ever. Ended worst finish ever. 12 and 3. Finished 14 and 14. Didn’t have time tomorrow so grinded today. I shouldn’t have lost at least 5 of them. Bogus 360 no scope shots so often. They never fixed it. That’s for sure.
  • Kalhead
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    19-3, and im content with that after I stumbled to 7-3 at one point yesterday. Frustrating thing is while Elite use to be an achievement I've constantly got better rewards from Gold 1 over Elite 2 or 3.

    Anyways, really happy with the FIFA i played and after almost bottling a 4-1 lead (won 5-4 in extra time) put the controller down at the right time.
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Holy heck. Best start ever. Ended worst finish ever. 12 and 3. Finished 14 and 14. Didn’t have time tomorrow so grinded today. I shouldn’t have lost at least 5 of them. Bogus 360 no scope shots so often. They never fixed it. That’s for sure.

    Wow. Thats a harh finish. Hope I dont get into such a bad run.
  • A_Snipe
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    DKCena wrote: »
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Holy heck. Best start ever. Ended worst finish ever. 12 and 3. Finished 14 and 14. Didn’t have time tomorrow so grinded today. I shouldn’t have lost at least 5 of them. Bogus 360 no scope shots so often. They never fixed it. That’s for sure.

    Wow. Thats a harh finish. Hope I dont get into such a bad run.

    From one extreme to another. That’s how this game is. I should have easily gone 14 and 5/6 and just been done but it was so heavy every game. I just kept saying one more though. Didn’t help. I was heated
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    Elite with that liverpool side, bravo sir
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    13-3 from 6-3, hopefully going to salvage this weekend.

    Aim is always Elite 3, but happy to get Gold 1 providing I dont get terrible reds as usual!!
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    DKCena wrote: »
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Holy heck. Best start ever. Ended worst finish ever. 12 and 3. Finished 14 and 14. Didn’t have time tomorrow so grinded today. I shouldn’t have lost at least 5 of them. Bogus 360 no scope shots so often. They never fixed it. That’s for sure.

    Wow. Thats a harh finish. Hope I dont get into such a bad run.

    From one extreme to another. That’s how this game is. I should have easily gone 14 and 5/6 and just been done but it was so heavy every game. I just kept saying one more though. Didn’t help. I was heated

    I know the feeling. Went from 9-5 to 10-7 because i wanted that last win before sleep. Gameplay has been really heavy for me both today and Yesterday. Hopefully better tomorrow so i can get the last 4 wins a little less stressfull
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    Elite with that liverpool side, bravo sir

    <3

    Just proves it makes no difference what team I use. :joy:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    Elite with that liverpool side, bravo sir

    <3

    Just proves it makes no difference what team I use. :joy:

    Same here upgraded my defence with RTTF Van Dijk and futmas Silva still same G2 finish.
  • t-mase
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Absolutely sick to death of being barged over in the box and getting nothing yet if their player runs into one of my AI players it's a free kick or pen every single time.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    Enjoy your trash rewards while I get superior rewards from gold 1 :naughty:
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    Enjoy your trash rewards while I get superior rewards from gold 1 :naughty:

    Haha I know. I have no self control. As long as there is a chance, I'll always try to get Elite. Plus it's nice to be able to say I got it with a Liverpool team with players such as Lovren, Trent, Sturridge, which aren't meta. :lol:

    Although if there's ever a week where I have a good chance of getting something it's gotta be this one. It's gonna be a mostly PL+Serie A TOTW, I'm sure EA will make it good.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    10-6

    really dont understand how my defense just keeps gettin torched by lacazette every wl.

    question for the Elite players out there.

    Would you sell De gea to get Debruyne or keep Degea and forget about debruyne?
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Devers wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    20-7 with my Liverpool team, happy days. Only slightly worse than what I usually do with a much better team, the better team really helps in the 50/50 games. Overall quite enjoyed trying this team in WL though. <3

    Might end up playing the remaining 3 games for Rivals points, hopefully I don't win all 3. :joy:

    unreal, well done

    Even more unreal... I have issues. Couldn't help myself, just won my last 3 games to get Elite 3. :lol: 23-7.

    The last 4 opponents all had Ronaldo and either Neymar/Mbappe or some sort of icons, yet I just beat all of them with Lovren playing the full 90 minutes every time, I love it. :joy: They must be well annoyed losing to someone using him at CB. hahahaha Big Dejan. <3

    Enjoy your trash rewards while I get superior rewards from gold 1 :naughty:

    Haha I know. I have no self control. As long as there is a chance, I'll always try to get Elite. Plus it's nice to be able to say I got it with a Liverpool team with players such as Lovren, Trent, Sturridge, which aren't meta. :lol:

    Although if there's ever a week where I have a good chance of getting something it's gotta be this one. It's gonna be a mostly PL+Serie A TOTW, I'm sure EA will make it good.

    I hope so for you, I'm a bit biased now as I have gotten jack **** from my 5 elite finishes, but the one time I couldn't make elite I got red son. And aiming for gold 1 somehow is a lot less stressful may it only be 3 less wins
  • Redarmy1986
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Delay has been the worst this year for me in this weekend league. Yet division rivals is running smoothly and I won 3 on the bounce. Madness.
  • 15-0 atm. Aiming for elite 2
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    15-0 atm. Aiming for elite 2

    sounds to me like your aiming for 30-0 :D
Sign In or Register to comment.