>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• FatZed
    1004 posts Professional
    Next one 3-1 rage quit win but game still felt ❤️❤️❤️❤️, one after that I quit early 1-0 up as my AI gave away a penalty without me even pressing anything coupled with the terrible slow feeling and delay while he's pinging no look balls around and his players making runs everywhere I am not wasting my time. When the game is bad its bad unfortunately I cant just play when its good if I choose to as time is limited. Seriously cant believe how bad this game is - dead set mess

Seriously why don't EA fess up to bringing AI defense back, high pressing with limited punishment for its use and the pathetic attempt at fixing manual tackles or 50/50s. Clear as day
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m dumb, so i decided to keep going. 11-8 after 1-3. Stopping at gold 3
  • freakjas
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    0-3
    I have no idea wtf is going on.
    Gameplay feels like its at an all time low. Players move sooooo slowly
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    I was 14-5, got to 16-5 no issues than boom, fully loaded icon teams for 7 games, managed to win 1 somehow, stopping at 17. Saturdays are always terrible for me. At least I'll have a free Sunday to chill out with my little one.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Oh and Eusebio and Ronaldo are a deadly combo. Don't know what it was maybe I was on a good run but I didn't expect fully loaded icon teams constantly.
  • A_Snipe
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    I’m 11-3. I’ll get 8 losses now though. I always finish 14-10 every weekend so I can’t see this weekend being any different
  • The king
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You all are playing against EA servers not against talented players.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Gotta say since I am not going for the most wins possible but for a rank I am okay with, the WL is much more enjoyable and I even have some fun.

But still finesse shots grind my gears
  • Zhyquron
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    18-2 atm. Never thought I would say this but I miss FIFA 18. Hate first time finesse, hate gk movement.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Zhyquron wrote: »
    18-2 atm. Never thought I would say this but I miss FIFA 18. Hate first time finesse, hate gk movement.

sup bro.... its joe.. you helped me last year... see you still beasting...

im 8-5 and absolutely hating this game.. 14 and im done. the finesse is killing us all. slowly... and than theres draft, so hard to win aand when you do win, the rewards horrendous... add me, we can get a friendly sometime - Hsenna4
  • freakjas
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    4-3 after 0-3.
    Game feels a lot better now. Thought its the other way around, i usually start good and then struggle in the last 10 games lol
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

If ea took those two away we'd have a decent game.
  • RandomLhama83
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Gotta say since I am not going for the most wins possible but for a rank I am okay with, the WL is much more enjoyable and I even have some fun.

just hate that its so skillless... you have two types of players , the finnesse exploiter who spams finesse from midfield or you have the guy who puts two speedsters uptop and and counter attacks all game. Build up play is very difficult with how OP AI defending is. I talked to a pro earlier this fifa and he told me thinks ea literally removed the skill gap this fifa and im starting to agree with him. last fifa i could say i just wasnt good enough, this fifa im saying the game is just noobish.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite

You mean you don't think it's amazing high level gameplay to be moving your goalkeeper back and forth while your defenders auto block every pass and shot?!
  • PureFramez

just hate that its so skillless... you have two types of players , the finnesse exploiter who spams finesse from midfield or you have the guy who puts two speedsters uptop and and counter attacks all game. Build up play is very difficult with how OP AI defending is. I talked to a pro earlier this fifa and he told me thinks ea literally removed the skill gap this fifa and im starting to agree with him. last fifa i could say i just wasnt good enough, this fifa im saying the game is just noobish.

I hear a lot of good players say the higher skill level of fifa is just about who can abuse the game mechanics the best.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Well... looks like my plan not to finish Elite is going to work. From 16-2 to 16-6. :lol: All 4 games could've gone either way but you really notice when playing with lesser players (such as Lovren, TAA, Naby) that bounces just don't go your way. Almost every 50/50 ends up with my opponents and IMO that's the biggest difference between meta teams and not so meta teams. Also, Sturridge is ❤️❤️❤️❤️. :joy:
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    miri wrote: »

You mean you don't think it's amazing high level gameplay to be moving your goalkeeper back and forth while your defenders auto block every pass and shot?!

Don't you start mate. :joy:
  • Damo_Suzuki
    4012 posts National Call-Up

You forgot the guy who just spams through balls down the wing to his RW and LW all game for cut backs and far post crosses. I find this the worst, it bores me so much i lose concentration.
  • RandomLhama83

You forgot the guy who just spams through balls down the wing to his RW and LW all game for cut backs and far post crosses. I find this the worst, it bores me so much i lose concentration.

i think that would fall into the category of putting speedsters uptop. its close enough but i get your point. Ppl always take the easy way out. even in video games. its pathetic. I know i dont win as much with my usual possession based style, but its makes the game more enjoyable for me.
  • A_Snipe
    Just played a guy who scored a 180 weak foot with bale for the winner.
    And another game I got out played but he had over 20 shots. All outside the 18 and he only scored 1.

This game is a complete joke.
    They need to get rid of timed shots it’s not even a good thing to add into the game
  • BLUESBOY345
    1771 posts Fans' Favourite
    Does anyone else get the no opponents found?
    I have been searching for 25 minutes now and not been matched
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Does anyone else get the no opponents found?
    I have been searching for 25 minutes now and not been matched

Did this to me last weekend, glad I got my games out of the way. Can finally chill out.
  • t-mase
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So in my last two games players have changed automatically when Covering the passing lane to someone that isn't going to get anywhere near it. Low and behold perfect through ball and a loss. So I'm 0-2 this evening after losing both games in extra time to goals in the 90th min to secure the draw for my opponent. It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ criminal.
  • PureFramez
    edited December 2018
    Why do they allow loan cards in the WL wtf... Just lost against a guy who spammed timed finesses with his loan Raul who had 3 games left, but not only that he also had loan Ballack and loan Campbell lol
  • A_Snipe
    This game is far to predictable. I knew I would lose a bunch. I went from 12-3 to 12 and 8. This game is garbage
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    This game is far to predictable. I knew I would lose a bunch. I went from 12-3 to 12 and 8. This game is garbage

Did you come against fully stacked icon teams?
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Kept my promise and ended at 14-9. Not really tho, last 7 i gave free wins. Got some thank you’s, also some idiots celebrating my own goal smh... ea better give me red Bobby!
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    13-5, just one more win and I can escape these absurd servers.
  • A_Snipe
    A_Snipe wrote: »

Did you come against fully stacked icon teams?

No I literally played the same style team every game. Matches became super heavy and laggy. I lost 3 games by 1 goal. And one game in pens.

Its not the teams that bother me. It’s just the lag that’s so inconsistent. And it changes mid game. I’ve been on a breakaway before then it renders and I can’t move then it just launches out of bounds. It’s annoying.
  • fifaplayerbol
    4378 posts National Call-Up
    8-3 worst start this year.

Lost twice on pens to atrocious players. Hopefully it will mean my next 10-15 games are easier though