Brave yourself, If CR7 is coming

Comments

• Skorpio_King
    5199 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Ronaldo is topscorer now in serie a. How does he have not an inform yet. Were in january almost. Ea needs to give it to him this week
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nah they’ll have to give it to whoever gets a Hattrick if not then it’s **** really Ronaldo I’d like to see in totw but I think it’s more realistic that someone else will deserve it more but what do I know cos Messi is apparently the 5th best footballer on the planet now and I called him the greatest ever for like 5 years now lol
  • FCBlunt
    2553 posts Fans' Favourite
    He scored two earlier this season and didnt get an IF.

Usually it takes a hattrick or winning an important UCL match for Ronaldo or Messi to get IFs. I think its expected of these players to being ‘magical’ everytime.

But yeah, knowing FIFA, they must’ve been waiting for a proper time to score some cash.
  • Tomashy300
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They won’t want to put him in cos people will have a lot of the tradeable sbcs packs to open too for that current totw like me who’s doing 10 to save them cos this totw is dead
  • FaFiFa
    856 posts Semi-Pro
    Will do more totw sbcs to open next week.CR7, here I come
  • johnlaker62
    1231 posts Professional
    I’m doing 100 totw sbc lol. If I don’t get Ronaldo I’ll be pissed
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move

Are you doing the untradeable?
  • johnlaker62
    1231 posts Professional
    DadBod wrote: »

Are you doing the untradeable?

Yes
  • EisenErmin
    6458 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

Even with 100 TOTW packs i would think you have a very very slim chance to get him. Be prepared to get a random 87 rated IF as your best pull (most likely someone like Alderweireld or along this line)
  • EisenErmin
    6458 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Even with 100 TOTW packs i would think you have a very very slim chance to get him. Be prepared to get a random 87 rated IF as your best pull (most likely someone like Alderweireld or along this line)

Anyway with an untradeable TOTW SBC beeing almost 20K, you would spend 2 million on that. You can almost buy NIF CR7 for that

Edit: sorry for quoting myself... was a mistake