jajce111 wrote: »
    fred1266 wrote: »
    fred1266 wrote: »
    Got if laca for a nice price.

ffad928cc29a061318adad3fe06fb3d6.PNG

how i was searching for him for ages damn

I was building new squad and first time i missed one at 38k, 5 min later i got this one lel and i think he was at 58min when i bought him, it is alll about luck and timing.

yea never get that luck always to slow congrats though what squad u using him in

9516ae658280167d8e237bf2e4b2c64c.PNG

Are you actually using 442 in game? Because you can get Neymar on 10 chem by starting with 451.

Yes i do, i tried him on 10 chem and there is no diference if he is on 7 or 10 chem. Also when i change formation players are out of position almost always, pogba and kante play as wingers. I tried a couple of times and then i got bored of pausing a game at start to change players to their right position...

Honestly whenever someone brings that bug up I'm so confused, literally it has never happend to me even though I'm the guy who switches mentality at the beginning of the game every time.

In 50% of the times when i change formation pogba will play as ram or rm and mbape as cm and when you pause the game to fix this players on formation screen everybody will be fine, but in game pogba or kante will still play as wingers, so only way you fix this is to completely change formation if you still have any pauses left...
  • HecticRushz
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    Does any1 have a Brazilian LM Inform on FUT 18 PC ?? only need those to complete prime pele. much appreciated
    Post edited by HecticRushz on
  • LoboNobo
    6384 posts Big Money Move
    Do you get division rivals points for ragequitting? Because I just did 2 in a row and I'm barely rank 3...

Btw game is broken af, I'm passing to my keeper and he does a sliding tackle for some reason, giving the ball away to my opponent. I mean wtf is this.
  • HecticRushz
    edited December 2018
    Any help only two chem off must have spent like 600k to these if lol.https://imgur.com/a/xc4EYIg
  • bjornini
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    Any help only two chem off must have spent like 600k to these if lol.https://imgur.com/a/xc4EYIg

Did you buy all of them off the market?

If so, play 10 games with some of them (can be TOTW challenge on beginner) to get the loyalty.

That should give you enough chemistry
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kante winning an air ball from Tah is the silliest thing I've seen in this game in a while.
  • one of the worst things in this games is the fouls I just dont get how you can do everything in the box and do not get a call but when i am near a player with my chiellini its a foul, also how tactical fouls are not a yellow card in this game is beyond me
  • Alemas_2012
    15145 posts World Class
    one of the worst things in this games is the fouls I just dont get how you can do everything in the box and do not get a call but when i am near a player with my chiellini its a foul, also how tactical fouls are not a yellow card in this game is beyond me

Oh yeah...
    I've conceded penalties without even pressing the B button...
  • Psyclon13
    I've gotten fouls called against me when a sprinting attacker just runs into a defender and falls down. In turn, tackles from behind that leave my players injured on the ground, often go unpunished. It's definitely a problem.
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    one of the worst things in this games is the fouls I just dont get how you can do everything in the box and do not get a call but when i am near a player with my chiellini its a foul, also how tactical fouls are not a yellow card in this game is beyond me

My advice to all of you guy. This has changed my experiences with fifa massively.
    Just treat the game As massive joke and don't look for any sense. Accept it is badly programed physical interactions and animations.
    Accept it is Shizt.
    And don't give a heck about rewards or w/l ratio.
    This way you can enjoy it.
  • Cornushon wrote: »

My advice to all of you guy. This has changed my experiences with fifa massively.
    Just treat the game As massive joke and don't look for any sense. Accept it is badly programed physical interactions and animations.
    Accept it is Shizt.
    And don't give a heck about rewards or w/l ratio.
    This way you can enjoy it.

yeah trying to go that way its helping a little
  • now this is the point where i might be done with fifa for no at least, I was 5-2 and finished 10-20 I FINISHED SILVER 2!!!! so i dont even have 2000 fut champs points which means i have to play fut rivals and I dont think i can do this also i have 40k coins left and maybe 200k in tradeable stuff
    this game breaks you
  • Psyclon13
    Supply and demand is a fascinating concept! I remember when Bailly was going for around 18k, now he's 1.8k.
  • PVFCB97xD
    13141 posts Has That Special Something
    happy new year nerds
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    PVFCB97xD wrote: »
    happy new year nerds

Happy New year Arsewriggler.
  • Psyclon13
    I've been using the 76 Renato Sanches in a "fun" team, and he's been performing really, really well. I imagine his 84 card is even better, but damn, 230k is way too much for my pocket.
  • HecticRushz
    bjornini wrote: »

Did you buy all of them off the market?

If so, play 10 games with some of them (can be TOTW challenge on beginner) to get the loyalty.

That should give you enough chemistry

Cheers forgot about that method lol, I saw IF douglas costa that was put up so I bought him. :D thank anyway could have saved 50k lol.
  • MorroWtje
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    if anyone wants some free ****, CDJDP-JD5LF-DBRJE should be the steam code for DOOM. enjoy - santa.
  • I'm having an amazing WL 10-4 (was 9-2) then I play against a guy 112th min 2-2 and I get a disconnect where it says "the match result has to checked" or smth I get back to the menus and just get a loss no dnf screen no loggin out of UT nothing, also I got some button delay 1-2 mins beofre that what on earth is that **** glitch?!?! now I'm 10-5 and the fun is gone I had this WL nice job EA sport canada vancouver HD
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    same was having fun this WL 5-2 best ever start, on my 8th was 1-1 opponent down to 10 men through on goal and he disconnects

people should lose 3 games when they force disconnect
  • Alemas_2012
    15145 posts World Class
    Why is it that when you're drawing and the opponent disconnects, you don't get the win?
    Never understood the logic that you have to be winning in order to get the win if the opponent quits...
  • BeardedBerk
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Getting way more miscontrolling, ball bouncing all over the place this week compared to last it's quite comical to watch
  • Why is it that when you're drawing and the opponent disconnects, you don't get the win?
    Never understood the logic that you have to be winning in order to get the win if the opponent quits...

I would be nice if your opponents disconnects that you dont get a loss 100% of the time..

1 thing I really notied this weekend is that if I'm not in my element im playing way worse, I was 10-3 or 4 last week I was 10-20 in the end after raging and giving up halfway through, as hard as it is just leave the game if you are angry
  • LoboNobo
    6384 posts Big Money Move
    Ok FUT experts, what are the best chemistry styles and why?
  • jajce111
    2772 posts Fans' Favourite
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Ok FUT experts, what are the best chemistry styles and why?

basic because it boosts all stats.
  • fred1266
    1289 posts Professional
    yea i never feel a difference when using other chemstyles
  • Psyclon13
    Spent all my coins on 11 promo mega packs. Only one walkout. Blue ring. French. RW. PSG. Hello, Mr. Mbappe! :)
  • bjornini
    3573 posts National Call-Up
    I completed the game (i guess)
    pele.png
  • Psyclon13 wrote: »
    Spent all my coins on 11 promo mega packs. Only one walkout. Blue ring. French. RW. PSG. Hello, Mr. Mbappe! :)

congratz m8

I'm gonna go all in on the weekend I managed to pack 1 TOTY by going all in in 16,17 and 18 but the thing is I dont have a warchest of packs this year and almost no fluid coins so I'm gonna ride my luck but there is no problem with that cause the game is gonna be dead after TOTY for 2-3 monts

• Psyclon13
    All I want from this game is for my "93 short pass" CM to be able to pass the ball 3 meters forward to my free "95 ball control" CAM, and for the latter to receive and control the ball with 2 touches at most, but nonononononononono, apparently I'm asking for too much.