>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• freakjas
    14600 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »
    Just lost my first game. Idk what happened lol.
    Gameplay felt absolutely awful

Same, haven't lost any in my first 5 all year :D

I actually lost my second one as well, dont think the gameplay has felt this bad all year lmao.
    Felt really clunky, idk. Awful frist touches n stuff. Well haha
  • Cupidstunt
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just had a game that I knew I was going to win but he equalised then connection was lost but no win or lost? Is this something he has done?
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    10-1 atm with my Liverpool team. Only lost to a pro (Ajax Lev), team's actually pretty good! :lol: But yeah, Lev had CR7, Gullit, Vieira, R9, Cruyff, etc... wouldn't beat him with my main team, let alone this one. lol
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Just tried the 41212(2) with my full backs going forward, and man I feel like I am having some fun playing the WL.
  • PRlME_7
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    10-1 atm with my Liverpool team. Only lost to a pro (Ajax Lev), team's actually pretty good! :lol: But yeah, Lev had CR7, Gullit, Vieira, R9, Cruyff, etc... wouldn't beat him with my main team, let alone this one. lol
    😆

• number7rocky
    8835 posts League Winner
    4-1 after 5. Disgusting game. Worst fifa in years and not enjoying it one bit. Hopefully I have the willpower for this to be the WL I stop at 14. EVERY goal I concede is absolute filth. Had to come from 2-0 down 1 game, blocked shot results in him volleying in the second opportunity and then I tackle him face on ball bounces up he keeps it in the box and scores.

Lost a game 3-2 to a 5 icon team, 2-1 down to a deflected cross that results in a bullet header from his Raul and then I lose to a double deflection that results in a looping header over my keeper.

Skill based game and every goal seems to be the result of a luck based rng bounce
  • PRlME_7
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    10-0. Qualifiers tomorrow anyone?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class

You got this mini.
  • sheckLon
    3633 posts National Call-Up
    9-4, thats not really good...

Everyone is playing 4231 and i have so much difficulty breaking it down. All my runs are tracked by ai and first touches of my team are horrible!

Gl @Mini_Miudo! You enjoying it?

What you at @PureFramez?
  • Delboy13710
    10246 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    I’m convinced my girl makes me lose 😂 ( need someone to blame ) started 4-1 in the morning
    She then wakes up I go 5-4 talking through my games ,she goes out with her mate now I’m 10-4

Creating a man cave down stairs just need to buy a long enough Ethernet cable as the WiFi sucks down there even with an extender .
    Post edited by Delboy13710 on
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Caspertjuh wrote: »

Everyone is playing 4231 and i have so much difficulty breaking it down. All my runs are tracked by ai and first touches of my team are horrible!

What you at @PureFramez?

10 - 3 now, only goal is gold 1 since that's what gave me the best rewards so far, screw elite
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    Started 7-2, played some really tough people but definitely didn't deserve to lose one of those games. Some disgusting gameplay so far this weekend so think I'll just get 14 wins and peace out.
  • bigpokey24
    5998 posts Big Money Move
    I’m convinced my girl makes me loose 😂 ( need someone to blame ) started 4-1 in the morning
    She then wakes up I go 5-4 talking through my games ,she goes out with her mate now I’m 10-4

Creating a man cave down stairs just need to buy a long enough Ethernet cable as the WiFi sucks down there even with an extender .

Lose, not loose
  • bigpokey24
    5998 posts Big Money Move
    I am skipping this WL, bought a new squad. So I want to test them out, will just play rivals until next wl
  • Delboy13710
    10246 posts Has That Special Something
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    I’m convinced my girl makes me loose 😂 ( need someone to blame ) started 4-1 in the morning

Lose, not loose

Corrected
  • Mini_Miudo

What you at @PureFramez?

Yeah, it's pretty fun. Bearing in mind that 5 of the players are regularly used in my main team anyway. :lol: Mane and Naby Keita aren't in my main team and have been great though, Mane's been my best player despite playing LCAM, 18 goal contributions in 12 games.
  • limjitwe
    10098 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone started horribly like me? 5-7 now.

Just lost my last game on PK and the usual 15 SOTs and cannot score no matter what.

I seem to be conceding a lot of headers :s
  • t-mase
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've had my best start to weekend league (only played 3 so far this is my fourth) and I'm 6-2.

Deserved to lose the two and probably got lucky in one game as well. Does however feel incredibly cluncky so will stop there pick up again tomorrow and no doubt be posting to say in 6-10 😆
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah, me. 2-3 and every guy seems to have scream shaqiri
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Anyone started horribly like me? 5-7 now.

Just lost my last game on PK and the usual 15 SOTs and cannot score no matter what.

I seem to be conceding a lot of headers :s

• ha032742
    50649 posts Moderator
    After going 23-3 last weekend and getting my worst rewards I’ve learnt my lesson and will be stopping at gold 1.
  • Mini_Miudo
    edited December 2018
    Played one more to finish on 11-1 for the day, not carrying on now as things are getting too sweaty. Just won it in ET vs a guy that just abused timed finishing. He messaged me saying gg and stuff, he was a nice guy, shame this is the meta of this game...

It is NOT ok that a lot of my games look like this, look where my shots are from and where his shots are from (90' stats and 120' stats both in the spoiler), none of his shots is inside the box (maybe 1). In real football I'd be winning most of these comfortably, but on FIFA - nope.
    DviRJo4X4AE0qia.jpg
    DviRJ6CWkAApKRr.jpg

What's worse is I'm using Lovren at CB!!! And people with insane attackers (like this guy, he had Prime Raul, CR7, Mbappe, Neymar) make NO EFFORT to get into my box, it's just disgusting.
  • sheckLon
    Played one more to finish on 11-1 for the day, not carrying on now as things are getting too sweaty. Just won it in ET vs a guy that just abused timed finishing. He messaged me saying gg and stuff, he was a nice guy, shame this is the meta of this game...

It is NOT ok that a lot of my games look like this, look where my shots are from and where his shots are from (90' stats and 120' stats both in the spoiler), none of his shots is inside the box (maybe 1). In real football I'd be winning most of these comfortably, but on FIFA - nope.
    DviRJo4X4AE0qia.jpg
    DviRJ6CWkAApKRr.jpg

What's worse is I'm using Lovren at CB!!! And people with insane attackers (like this guy, he had Prime Raul, CR7, Mbappe, Neymar) make NO EFFORT to get into my box, it's just disgusting.

Totally agree with you, but most interesting thing is.... 7 goals in 30 minutes!!?
  • Retro1989
    7578 posts League Winner
    Using this team for this WL, Flashback Buffon would be nice :p
    40a9f49f49c5dc569f10385185a56c9e.jpg
    So far 2-0 but the first ten games i always find easy.
  • v4vendetta1978
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    I need help to quit this s***
  • Mini_Miudo
    edited December 2018

DviRJo4X4AE0qia.jpg
    DviRJ6CWkAApKRr.jpg

Totally agree with you, but most interesting thing is.... 7 goals in 30 minutes!!?

Lol he scored 2 timed finesses, can happen at any time... as for myself, I cheated and brought on 2 non-Liverpool players (Son and Hazard). :lol: They got 4/5 of my goals in ET, they're insane against tired defenders. There's just no effective subs I can use from Liverpool unfortunately, so I decided to put Son/Hazard/Reus on the bench.
  • FDITQ
    243 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5-1 start. A week or two from my 'dream' CB/GK but no longer having to use NIF Tah/NIF Weiser has been a blessing...
  • sheckLon

DviRJo4X4AE0qia.jpg
    DviRJ6CWkAApKRr.jpg

Lol he scored 2 timed finesses, can happen at any time... as for myself, I cheated and brought on 2 non-Liverpool players (Son and Hazard). :lol: They got 4/5 of my goals in ET, they're insane against tired defenders. There's just no effective subs I can use from Liverpool unfortunately, so I decided to put Son/Hazard/Reus on the bench.

Haha, nice! What about scream shaqiri? Or too low pace ?
  • Mmandras
    6586 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    This is such a BS. I was leading 4-1 guy kicks the ball out, and I'm stuck in "resuming match" sceeen without any way to resume beside quitting the game. I'm just sitting in a quiet room looking at the screen. Really struggling and every win is big for me

People using this kind of glitches should be banned permanently.
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    After going 23-3 last weekend and getting my worst rewards I’ve learnt my lesson and will be stopping at gold 1.

You know the games in a bad way when the mods have given up. :joy:
  • Mini_Miudo

DviRJo4X4AE0qia.jpg
    DviRJ6CWkAApKRr.jpg

Haha, nice! What about scream shaqiri? Or too low pace ?

He was my first choice as well because he is THE super sub irl, but I'm not paying over 80k for him. lol