• Shezzzzzzz
    1320 posts Professional
    Yes
  • FaFiFa
    857 posts Semi-Pro
    Sell now
  • SomeLegend
    1192 posts Professional
    82s 81s aswell made 500k last night clearing what I don't use did 5 upgrades to test and they were trash so fire sale worked out nicely
  • Retro_G
    29885 posts National Team Captain
    EA really messed up with this SBC, it was quite clear that 83's were heavily invested in before the SBC dropped and the rating should've been 84.
  • munchie63
    2929 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    EA really messed up with this SBC, it was quite clear that 83's were heavily invested in before the SBC dropped and the rating should've been 84.

someone bought 84s not 83s ?
  • MajorParkinson_91
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    munchie63 wrote: »

Yes?
  • Retro_G

They're still going up mate, you can use 84's, throw in 81/82 to bring the cost down.
  • MajorParkinson_91
    239 posts Has Potential To Be Special

They're still going up mate, you can use 84's, throw in 81/82 to bring the cost down.

Still going up? They've gone down 300 since yesterday.
  • Dazzler
    1913 posts Fans' Favourite

Someone salty?
  • Retro_G

Come back to me on the last day of the SBC, still not losing at the price I bought. There could be another TOTW SBC on the way too, happened with Fifa 17.
  • Pipita
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    Keep your cards these can fly to +3k imagine tommorow some big players bang hattricks likes of Ronaldo,Salah etc these sbc can be saved so lot off people will make these sbs.

Be patient and sell for lazy buyers for 3k i have sold so far like 40 cards for 3k.
  • IxToMxI
    6008 posts Big Money Move
    Pipita wrote: »
    Keep your cards these can fly to +3k imagine tommorow some big players bang hattricks likes of Ronaldo,Salah etc these sbc can be saved so lot off people will make these sbs.

Be patient and sell for lazy buyers for 3k i have sold so far like 40 cards for 3k.

Would be impressed if ronaldo scored during their winter break
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »

No winter break this year for serie a...
  • Pipita
    IxToMxI wrote: »

You got the idea good players more peope will do the sbc.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    1-0, I reckon brace would be enough for IF this week
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class

Come back to me on the last day of the SBC, still not losing at the price I bought. There could be another TOTW SBC on the way too, happened with Fifa 17.

You utter melt 😂
  • Pipita
    Siiiiiiiu Ronaldo its quite sure now 3 goals this week with no other big leagues than BPL.
  • Retro_G
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

You utter melt 😂

images-2.jpg
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice I doubt 83 will go back up much but I willl definitely save some packs for next week
  • Dazzler
    1913 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hopefully general market is going to take a nose dive in preparation for toty.
  • xFATAL
    4480 posts National Call-Up
    Sold some to lazy buyers overnight gonna use the rest to load up on TOTW packs since they're still pretty cheap.