• Zakury
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect
    KDB for shots
  • klaas9
    1094 posts Professional
    futmas kdb
  • MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have tried them all and Pogba is head and shoulders above the rest.

KDB has been my biggest let down of the year made absolutely no impact at all whereas Pogba is single handedly winning me games.

Eriksen is decent but not much different than Mkhi imo they feel like the same player.
  • Stonebridge
    1152 posts Professional
    Pogba and ive tried them all, noone comes close to him that isnt an icon
  • Durrani13
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

KDB has been my biggest let down of the year made absolutely no impact at all whereas Pogba is single handedly winning me games.

Eriksen is decent but not much different than Mkhi imo they feel like the same player.

Mate you don't know how to use KDB. He is the best non icon in the game in my view. The best player I've used in FIFA 19. And I've tried a few icons too.

Oh wait. You are probably selling Pogba.
  • deang07
    8351 posts League Winner
    pogba = icon
  • James Libby
    6891 posts Big Money Move
    Durrani13 wrote: »

Mate you don't know how to use KDB. He is the best non icon in the game in my view. The best player I've used in FIFA 19. And I've tried a few icons too.

Or you are selling KDB.

Or, maybe, different people have different experiences and opinions about different players and your experience is not emblematic of the totality of reality.

Either, or, really.
  • Wizbit81
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    KDB hands down, I couldnt make pogba do much at all. missed all his chances and quickly sold him. Bought him back and same again.

KDB and POTM Reus best players I have used so far, I have tried maybe 20 icons now as well
  • MUFC_420

Nah mate I can use any player in the game and Pogba is on another level. One of the best non icons in the game. KDB isn't worth his price tag imo.

And I wouldn't dream of selling Pogba but if it ever did cross my mind do you honestly think 1 person giving him a good review on a forum is going to drive his price up? You obviously don't understand how the market works.
  • Durrani13

Nah mate I can use any player in the game and Pogba is on another level. One of the best non icons in the game. KDB isn't worth his price tag imo.

And I wouldn't dream of selling Pogba but if it ever did cross my mind do you honestly think 1 person giving him a good review on a forum is going to drive his price up? You obviously don't understand how the market works.

I agree Pogba is a gun. I have him in the same team but KDB does not miss a shot, pass or mistime runs. Pogba is a beast with his strength and heading.
  • AEsey
    6047 posts Big Money Move
    Pogboom
  • D0lvl
    2801 posts National Call-Up
    I have used both. I would give the edge to Pogba. He contributes offensively and defensively for me. One con against him is his finishing. I’ve seen him whiff a couple of long shots. Like bad, really bad contact with the ball. KDB is pure offense. I have his FUTMAS and i basically forced myself to use him to justify his price. He has come through for me. Great CAM and he can score from anywhere. Just a very clinical shooter. His long shots feel great (not CR7 great but up there with the best of them).
  • Boysie91
    11130 posts Has That Special Something
    Pogba
  • Durrani13

Or you are selling KDB.

Or, maybe, different people have different experiences and opinions about different players and your experience is not emblematic of the totality of reality.

Either, or, really.

I'm so sorry. Do you always take things to heart so strongly? Don't worry Pogba loves you too. :smile:
  • MUFC_420

I agree Pogba is a gun. I have him in the same team but KDB does not miss a shot, pass or mistime runs. Pogba is a beast with his strength and heading.

I used KDB the weekend before last after hearing great things about him and was very disappointed. Maybe I got a broken card as I've seen this happen to alot of people over the years.

I sold him and put Pogba in and he took me to my first gold 1 finish this year. Can't believe how good he actually is like you say about KDB he doesn't miss a shot when I shoot with Pogba it's usually a goal.