EA Stock Last 6 Months

2

Comments

  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    I have to agree with @sonnyfilth.

    Markets as a whole have been taking a beating, compare EA’s stock price against S&P500 index and then analyse the variance.

    Some of my clients at work have lost “paper loss” vast amounts of money.. but so has everyone else.

    BM15d2K.png

    Yes the S&P 500 has gone down too but it's still gone down less than EA stock in the last six months. Meaning it's not just because the market has gone down.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts National Call-Up
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    I have to agree with @sonnyfilth.

    Markets as a whole have been taking a beating, compare EA’s stock price against S&P500 index and then analyse the variance.

    Some of my clients at work have lost “paper loss” vast amounts of money.. but so has everyone else.

    BM15d2K.png

    Yes the S&P 500 has gone down too but it's still gone down less than EA stock in the last six months. Meaning it's not just because the market has gone down.

    That’s exactly what I said
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    iRusty_yo wrote: »
    I have to agree with @sonnyfilth.

    Markets as a whole have been taking a beating, compare EA’s stock price against S&P500 index and then analyse the variance.

    Some of my clients at work have lost “paper loss” vast amounts of money.. but so has everyone else.

    BM15d2K.png

    Yes the S&P 500 has gone down too but it's still gone down less than EA stock in the last six months. Meaning it's not just because the market has gone down.

    It's not JUST because of that, but BF also played a large part in it

    MTX are at an all time high

    FIFA's bringing in all time high sales/numbers

    It has nothing to do with FIFA

    Wait, what happened with BF players?
  • FCBlunt
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    FCBlunt wrote: »
    sonnyfilth wrote: »
    It has NOTHING to do with FIFA

    Like

    I know you're just having a bit of a giggle with this post

    But if anyone takes this seriously, it shows your COMPLETE LACK of ANY education in finance/stock and what a bear market is

    It WILL bounce back up, 100%, any funnily enough, EA stock is very good to invest in atm, quote this and get back to me in 6 months-1 year and thank me for any money you make :D

    Talks about people not being educated, then suggests investing in EA stock.

    Good riddance, mate.

    You make threads asking about pack weight.

    You want to get 5-10 people to post on 0.01% values so you can make an opinion/assumption on that information.

    Anything you say is not really valid or worth responding to, but as I said, quote my post, take a screenshot, and get back to me in 6 months-1 year. I GUARANTEE you that the stocks will be higher than they are today at some point in that time period.

    Of course the bottom feeding stocks will rise again, it doesnt take a finacial education to figure that out.

    Investing in EA however is the questionable move.

    And what does my thread have to do with any of this? You made a market crash threads instead of simply researching last years trend. You’re the one who wants to be taken serious, but you cant even do a simply observation on the fifa market.

    Gg wp no re mate

    I state pretty clearly I'm not knowledgeable in the market, I don't follow it religiously, I know basic trends but I lack the ITT info or time that people like Blarix have, I have no shame in admitting that lol.

    How can you call it a questionable move, given the state of the market and the dip they've taken mainly due to BF (if you think every gamer in the world is going to boycott EA/BF series cause of that 1 thing that's pretty silly thinking in my opinion)

    FIFA is at an all time high, EA is plastered all over everything football related almost, the brand isn't dying, it's getting more profitable.

    Because I would rather invest my money elsewhere than an anti consumer company like EA.

    And there’s speculation of a AAA game market crash. Its very clear to anyone that consumers are losing trust in companies like EA, Blizzard and Bethesda. This will in turn cause investors to lose trust, which causes said companies to **** out the same games(copypaste) over and over(think Fifa and FO76).
    The lack of innovation could mean there’s a fear of losing investors for the future. (Which obviously equals losing money)

    Its all speculation however, we wont know until we see how mentioned companies handles new IPs.

    Also, EA spent a lot of money plastering their name all over the place. The increase in EA’s FIFA 19 brand isnt surprising at all, especially consider their recent aqusition of the UEFA Champions League license.

    Investing in EA is still a dare even if the trend dictates otherwise. They can at any point take a huge **** on consumers, and the consumers will respond like they did with Battlefront 2 and Battlefield 5.

    I didnt plan to discuss this beyond my inital reply, so Good day to you mate.
  • Came here to laugh, went out as a stock analyst.

    Came in as a stock analysis, went out laughing.
  • JDSPGA2
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    Can we just get back to investing in Kagawas and moaning about finesse?

    The posts in this thread have too much logic.
  • munchie63
    2915 posts Fans' Favourite
    looks like the educated think to do is stop buying FP's. put the money in a jar, then buy EA shares in July, and sell them all on 28th Sept....which will give enough profit to open 2 of the opening day flash sale Jumbo rare player packs in fifa 20

    its a win win
  • Invincibility
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Battlefield flopped i bought its a decent game
  • NYCDYNAMIX
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Only pray those chimps at EA see their precious bs company crumble and shut down. I pray every night
Sign In or Register to comment.