Merry Christmas from EA

JED_JD
1563 posts Fans' Favourite
Free packs? Gift everyone an untradable 100k? No. Just release loads of promo packs for everyone to spend fifa points on which very few will do. Surely a better way of doing this would have been give everyone a 100k pack with an 80% chance of walkout, really hype up the chances, then people would be enticed to open the packs in store.

Comments

• carolinabluejg
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Absolutely disgraceful from these thiefing dirtballs at EA who only care about there bottom line. Months into the game and it's still an absolute mess and boring AF to play
  • Absolutely disgraceful from these thiefing dirtballs at EA who only care about there bottom line. Months into the game and it's still an absolute mess and boring AF to play
    Still guys like you are returning customers, that keeps this mess alive.
  • madwullie
    4006 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh getting a pack, good or otherwise, wouldn't make me want to open one from the store.
  • FCBlunt
    1761 posts Play-Off Hero
    Absolutely disgraceful from these thiefing dirtballs at EA who only care about there bottom line. Months into the game and it's still an absolute mess and boring AF to play
    Still guys like you are returning customers, that keeps this mess alive.

Well, you’re on this forum, so you must’ve bought the game too.
    madwullie wrote: »
    Tbh getting a pack, good or otherwise, wouldn't make me want to open one from the store.

This.
    It would be untradeable, and the player pool would be goalkeepers and crap walkouts like Veratti anyway.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Would it have been hard to create 4-5 basic sbcs that are even untradeable to just stick up.

Or just add another flashback or something.

The amount of new players playing today it would've been smart to give something at least
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Worst fifa, worst futmas... its almost like they mailed this year in. Its cool, imma mail next years fifa in lol

Already too deep this year to quit... but i’ll remember this year well when i see shiny new fifa 20 sitting on a shelf at gamestop lol
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    We all knew deep down, actually not that deep at all that EA was gonna keep throwing these “Christmas SBC’s” (informs with different faces) that we have to pay for, new packs (not new packs just the usual with different faces) we have to pay for and nothing for free
  • YumYum
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect

yet here you are ....moaning on the forum that belongs to " thiefing dirtballs " ....... thats ideal lad