2POTM Reus or 90 Stoichkov

ThomasFußballgott
697 posts An Exciting Prospect
Pretty similar stats
2POTM Reus is 920k untradeable (200k worth of packs will give me 20k back i guess), weak links, i will use Gnabry and Goretzka with him
90 Stoichkov is LW, 1.1 mil, tradeable, links with everyone, better physical stats

what do u think?

Comments

• jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Pretty similar stats
    2POTM Reus is 920k untradeable (200k worth of packs will give me 20k back i guess), weak links, i will use Gnabry and Goretzka with him
    90 Stoichkov is LW, 1.1 mil, tradeable, links with everyone, better physical stats

what do u think?

Think you answered it yourself right?
  • ThomasFußballgott
    jonkero wrote: »
    Pretty similar stats

what do u think?

Think you answered it yourself right?

u dont know who each player perfoms in game mate, maybe someone used them and has an opinion
    i personaly didnt knew that Stoichkov's card is that good for 1 mil, just discovered it
  • p91
    90 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive used but and i prefer reus... but i have 2 icons to chem him so its really you choice
  • kraid
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    reus is the better player but i wouldnt put 900k into an untradable card at this stage
  • holdenwait
    55332 posts National Treasure
    bro why haven't u still done this reus :joy:

DvRnBPKXcAEgROS.jpg:large
  • ThomasFußballgott
    holdenwait wrote: »
    bro why haven't u still done this reus :joy:

DvRnBPKXcAEgROS.jpg:large

i have only 810k atm, so im not sure if i should spend all my coins on him
  • holdenwait
    been moving him to rcam as i put in rivaldo at cam behind cruyff, he's so good on the wing too, absolutely versatile, stuff of dreams
  • ThomasFußballgott
    been moving him to rcam as i put in rivaldo at cam behind cruyff, he's so good on the wing too, absolutely versatile, stuff of dreams

i only have CR7, didnt bought coins like u!!
    joking m8 Merry Christmas 🎁
  • holdenwait
    :D happy days mate, just want you to enjoy this card ahah, sometimes we overthink it!

i for example never buy ronaldo in this game, 2.4-5 on ps4 for him is ridiculous

hopefully werner gets a potm next , that'd be insane
  • ThomasFußballgott
    :D happy days mate, just want you to enjoy this card ahah, sometimes we overthink it!

i for example never buy ronaldo in this game, 2.4-5 on ps4 for him is ridiculous

hopefully werner gets a potm next , that'd be insane

no one is no way near Ronaldo mate (at a decent price not 8 mil)
  • ThomasFußballgott
    tried 87 Stoich and he is meh, damn these icons are just like the gold cards, nothing special.
    (tried more icon cards)
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Reus is one of the best cards on the game for me that I could afford.

But he's not worth that much.

I did him because I have a bundes/german squad that I want to upgrade as much as I can
  • BiigDee
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    Aspral wrote: »
    Reus is one of the best cards on the game for me that I could afford.

But he's not worth that much.

I did him because I have a bundes/german squad that I want to upgrade as much as I can

What players you running mate, I’m the same but hard to find great midfielders that aren’t MM work rates