Bronze pack method thread (SPM added on page 16)

Comments

• Knowlesdinho
    10003 posts Has That Special Something
    Just list them high and they will sell...you could get this dude for less than a K first thing this morning. I noticed there were few on the market so listed at this price. It took 3 relists, but it sold!

HT6yKE4.png
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Had a very successful day yesterday. Started the day on 304k, thought I'd spend the 4 on filling up my transfer list with bronzes. Did that, pulled several 1-2k players and a guy I can't remember the name of who sold or 11k. After on and off opening throughout the day I ended up with 400k. Just through filling up my transfer list a handful of times.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Had a very successful day yesterday. Started the day on 304k, thought I'd spend the 4 on filling up my transfer list with bronzes. Did that, pulled several 1-2k players and a guy I can't remember the name of who sold or 11k. After on and off opening throughout the day I ended up with 400k. Just through filling up my transfer last a handful of times.

Bronzes or silvers?
  • SomeNextGuy
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Had a very successful day yesterday. Started the day on 304k, thought I'd spend the 4 on filling up my transfer list with bronzes. Did that, pulled several 1-2k players and a guy I can't remember the name of who sold or 11k. After on and off opening throughout the day I ended up with 400k. Just through filling up my transfer last a handful of times.

Bronzes or silvers?

Bronzes. It was like a constant stream of players who went for 1-2k, some around 5.

• S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    So much undercutting is happening right now. A lot of people must be opening bronze packs.

There’s a couple of players whose prices an drop to 5-600 coins during the day, I buy as many as I can, then sell them all for 2500-3500 overnight.

I’ll make a fortune over Christmas.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Gold 2 secured. Wl was tough this week, god knows how I made g1 with games to spare the other week. Lots more high rated teams and hard opponents.

Makelele by next week, game is deffo won in midfield and defence, well maybe with CR7 too but already got him.

Then it's a better cb and a Mertins replacement. Hurry up and get informs Serie A players!

• SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gold 2 secured. Wl was tough this week, god knows how I made g1 with games to spare the other week. Lots more high rated teams and hard opponents.

Makelele by next week, game is deffo won in midfield and defence, well maybe with CR7 too but already got him.

Then it's a better cb and a Mertins replacement. Hurry up and get informs Serie A players!

1 win off of silver 1 and don't think going to have the time to do it
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    SRB83 wrote: »

Only one win, it's easy games at that rank too. Shouldn't be too hard any way. That's instant qualification for next week.
  • CeeQue
    10599 posts Has That Special Something

Only one win, it's easy games at that rank too. Shouldn't be too hard any way. That's instant qualification for next week.

You would think so. But I played a few players thay are way above my SR.
  • SRB83

Managed to sneak a wee game in and won so all is good. Too busy just now with Xmas stuff
  • SRB83
    So what's the plan today. List all bronzes required for league SBCs at inflated prices?
  • Knowlesdinho
    So what's the plan today. List all bronzes required for league SBCs at inflated prices?

At some point things will start selling, just ride the wave.

In the meantime you can inflate League SBC players, and relist. In general that works regardless.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »

You would think so. But I played a few players thay are way above my SR.

It was tough this weekend gone. I wouldn't mind a bet they've adjusted the matchmaking to help the Christmas noobs. I was going on 10 game streaks the previous 3 weeks.
  • Are you guys only listing league SBC players today/tomorrow or everyone from your packs?
  • Knowlesdinho
    PKSJoeyB wrote: »
    Are you guys only listing league SBC players today/tomorrow or everyone from your packs?

If it goes like last year...everyone. I’ll liquidate most of my club first though.
  • PKSJoeyB wrote: »
    Are you guys only listing league SBC players today/tomorrow or everyone from your packs?

If it goes like last year...everyone. I’ll liquidate most of my club first though.

Most of you clubs bronze/silvers or even golds?
  • Knowlesdinho

I sold about 700 silvers on Friday/Saturday, so around 1200 left. Probably over 2000 in bronzes, and 800+ golds.

I’ll keep my golds for SBCs, the rest I’ll work through selling. There are certain ones that will sell for over 1k.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

I sold about 700 silvers on Friday/Saturday, so around 1200 left. Probably over 2000 in bronzes, and 800+ golds.

I’ll keep my golds for SBCs, the rest I’ll work through selling. There are certain ones that will sell for over 1k.

How did you sell all those bronzes? I can still only sell certain ones.
  • Knowlesdinho

Sorry, I can see how that is confusing.

I meant I sold 700 silvers. All the rest of the numbers I quoted is what I have left in the club.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Bronze sales will come.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Sorry, I can see how that is confusing.

I meant I sold 700 silvers. All the rest of the numbers I quoted is what I have left in the club.

Ahh. Thank God, thought I was doing summat wrong! Need that Makelele! 140k short. Hopefully he drops a bit more. Then it's start over time.
  • SRB83
    Honestly wtf is it with ppl and severely undercutting on cards. I can accept a cpl hundred but when it's a few thousand...are they not checking before listing??
  • Kallthebosskwik
    80 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    Started very slowly today for me with BPM.
    Anyone else having better luck?
  • Knowlesdinho

It will kick off later when family time is done.
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    Went down to 3.9 mil after completing Raul SBC, right now rebuilding my coinage. 50 000 coins per day using BPM is a standard for me.
  • SKILLED_NOOB1
    1945 posts Play-Off Hero

Good start for me so far.
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Went down to 3.9 mil after completing Raul SBC, right now rebuilding my coinage. 50 000 coins per day using BPM is a standard for me.

Do you list all the players in the packs? For min Bin?
  • Tsarov
    Maggoo wrote: »
    Tsarov wrote: »

Do you list all the players in the packs? For min Bin?

Most of them I would say. If there is a ton of certain player on the market for 200c then I'm obviously not listing.
  • Tsarov
    Packed 11 000 coins bronze CB from Bayern. I'll take it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    Well it’s a write off so far this year. Just checked last years thread and by now the coins were rolling in.

Must have been an anomalous year!

Maybe it will still happen, but if not sorry for getting all your hopes up.