TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Dsteve007
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well I've invested heavily in 83s. Hope it pays off. Ha. Merry Xmas everybody.
  • Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stay strong and gl dudders.
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold 4 TOTGS Loftus-Cheek for 16k solid 5k profit
  • Hollandman
    2106 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its makes me pissed off Dudders,hope you get the account back.Goodluck
  • Vinny1979
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah reitterate whats been said good luck mate,
  • dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Thanks for the support from everyone, appreciated
  • dudders
    Anyone know how many games u have to play on a new account to unlock transfer access, do the games have to be online, I can’t remember
  • Rb10119
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    dudders wrote: »
    Anyone know how many games u have to play on a new account to unlock transfer access, do the games have to be online, I can’t remember

Sure its random, some people play 10 and it unlocks others play 100 and still locked.
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    85s are tanking. Is there a reason/surely they are solid investments at 7 to 8.5k?
  • Vinny1979
    3703 posts National Call-Up
    buy vidal :D
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    buy vidal :D

Wont be buying 90 of them!

Genuinely could stock up. ALLISON is like 8.5 k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    UCL Kompany 45k
    UCL Vazquez 20k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    UCL Roberto 37.5k
  • ShinyDitto
    68 posts Park Captain

Depends on how many you already unlocked on your console.
    Not sure if the formula has changed but last year my first and second took 3 days, third took around a week/two. Did not bother with 4th and 5th as they still weren't unlocked after 4 weeks.
    Third was pretty much insta unlocked after I started spaming TOTW challenge and quitting straight away. It was at around 25 games.

Also heard that some guys cant unlock more than 4.

Try the totw challenge, doesnt take long. Play until like the 5th min and quit. Do it for a couple of days and see. Also, daily objectives.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    UCL Paulista 17.5k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    UCL Gundogan 40k
    UCL Adan 11k

Think I’m almost out of UCL cards now
  • dudders
    ShinyDitto wrote: »

Depends on how many you already unlocked on your console.
    Not sure if the formula has changed but last year my first and second took 3 days, third took around a week/two. Did not bother with 4th and 5th as they still weren't unlocked after 4 weeks.
    Third was pretty much insta unlocked after I started spaming TOTW challenge and quitting straight away. It was at around 25 games.

Also heard that some guys cant unlock more than 4.

Try the totw challenge, doesnt take long. Play until like the 5th min and quit. Do it for a couple of days and see. Also, daily objectives.

Thanks bud
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    UCL Szczesny 25k

Not sure what is going on today re: these cards tbh
  • Surfy
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    @Xtrem3 Poptarts you planning on picking up more? I restocked on a few Mendy's this weekend under the thinking that they won't be back in packs until the next rounds games most likely.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    Surfy wrote: »
    @Xtrem3 Poptarts you planning on picking up more? I restocked on a few Mendy's this weekend under the thinking that they won't be back in packs until the next rounds games most likely.

I think I may have to bud, my TP only has like 11 more UCL players. Just like you said, inless they drop an SBC this week, we probably won’t get more of them until next round. But it seems that most of the price ranges have been dropped significantly
  • Surfy
    931 posts Semi-Pro

I think I may have to bud, my TP only has like 11 more UCL players. Just like you said, inless they drop an SBC this week, we probably won’t get more of them until next round. But it seems that most of the price ranges have been dropped significantly

Hmm haven't been paying attention to the PR's on them. I'll have to keep an eye on that, thanks for the heads up on that.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts

Hmm haven't been paying attention to the PR's on them. I'll have to keep an eye on that, thanks for the heads up on that.

No worries pal! :+1:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    UCL Nacho 24.5k

10m into the cycle
  • Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    QyxvdPU.png
    3QCIkWe.png
    rgK8dji.png
    MKFDBbT.png
    zSGKqHO.png
    njmaeDh.png

Been some good days lately
  • sofyanm
    1943 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Cant believe it ahah
    93fe84e32b3c7aab6f3910e75d155ac9.Jpg
    Bought him 809k during WL never thought I could have my coins back as he is now 680k

Still have one RTTF Costa bought at 400k i need to sell
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    I genuinely have lost count of how many players are in my unassigned. Coin wise it is 7 mill, I need to stop.
  • Edu
    6500 posts Big Money Move
    It is time to restock
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    UCL Sule 32k
  • BagelBlue
    710 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haven't really done any major trading recently so a bit behind.
    Any advice on what to stock up on?
  • Pughy30
    25339 posts Player of the Year
    Does anyone remember what happened last year was it Boxing day or the 27th they released SBC's?