10-1
  • Campino
    26234 posts Player of the Year
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    0-0

Merry Christmas <3

#norewards

I was rewarded by playing black ops all weekend and not dealing with the 30 games of **** I’ve seen in this thread
  • Dan is Clutch
    23278 posts Club Captain
    Well that was fun
  • '96dc2
    8860 posts League Winner
    0-0

Merry Christmas <3

#norewards

I was rewarded by playing black ops all weekend and not dealing with the 30 games of **** I’ve seen in this thread

Tears on Thursday when we all get red ST Son
  • Thefranchise92
    2793 posts National Call-Up
    Taking a break for a few weeks/ month. Of course ill monitor weekend games just in case i can get to 14 wins. However my theory on why most people upgrade their team but not there results.

So i got gold 1 with a 500k team last week and have been quite consistently hit gold 1. However this weekend i upgraded to a 2 million plus team. Now of course theres weight of expectation, playing a t different times etc. But generally i finish gold 1 no matter what.

My theory on this is when u have certain cards in your team (reds, icons etc) people play harder against you. We all do it. Its a sense of achievement.

Now those wins you may have taken against someone slighlty underestimating you become losses and whilst your helped in those tougher games against peoppe with stacked teams its hard. I also found when i had icons and red jesus and godin in my team. I matched up against similair teams. This cant be coincidental. I play maybe 5 icon teams a week normallyx this weekend atleast half my games were...
  • Campino
    26234 posts Player of the Year
    0-0

Merry Christmas <3

#norewards

Real Tears when none of you do :'(
  • Dan is Clutch
    23278 posts Club Captain
    Needed to win my last games to get elite, first game i get matched against Megabit. Cool.
  • Thefranchise92
    2793 posts National Call-Up
    0-0

Merry Christmas <3

#norewards

Real Tears when none of you do :'(

Champagne for my real friends. And real pain fofor my sham friends
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    14-1 to 23-5, not bad. Got a couple of bad games where my opponent couldn’t miss. Eusebio is a huge difference maker. Just goes all game and hardly misses he net. Gonna need to get a better LW as IF dembele was hardly cutting it.
  • Primal
    3823 posts National Call-Up
    little ones ok, been back an hour played 5 games, 8-0 not sure what I'm going to do.
    Just had a game where I tried to fake shot ... nothing happened but it worked out as my player ran through on goal...just about to shoot and yep you've guessed it player does a fake shot lol
  • bhafc1901
    2192 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone having server issues? Had the "your game is under review" dc twice in a row.
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    14-2 and done. Can't be bothered to play games anymore, just no fun involved. Started to get addicted to FM19 so that's taking my full attention.
  • Keano
    10617 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    10-3 atm, can only imagin eill get another 5 losses or more, just played a guy who was playin gping pong one touch football & constant pressure... couldnt get past him though he couldnt get past me, had my lowest total of shots in the last few weeks (6) , but luckily won 3-2... Thank you Best <3
  • Magoder
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Elite for the first time this year. CR7 is just unbelievable.. special mention to red 84 Gnabry, was brilliant for me this weekend.
  • Tof33z
    5129 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Monsta wrote: »
    Not scored a bicycle since they pretty much removed them from the game & then big boy Sol hits out with this.

Don't know How I started to use it but crossing with a shot from far out freekicks is really effective.

My standard routine now, there's always two or three players in the D. Wee dink to them and LT flair shot, score overheads or loopy headers

Edit just seen you said using shoot. Need to try that then
  • Primal
    3823 posts National Call-Up
    wow gameplays so delayed.I think anyone could beat me atm
  • TakeItSlow
    4477 posts National Call-Up
    12-2, no work tomorrow so might try and get to 20, might just get to 14. I’m kind of enjoying it.

Rivaldo is brilliant if you use him right, no issues with the weak foot because even players with 5* weak foot rarely use their WF anyway :joy:
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Choke of the century goodbye elite dreams 16-3 to 17-8.

Didn't want to pack an IF Son anyway :'(
  • Monsta
    1794 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Not scored a bicycle since they pretty much removed them from the game & then big boy Sol hits out with this.

Don't know How I started to use it but crossing with a shot from far out freekicks is really effective.

My standard routine now, there's always two or three players in the D. Wee dink to them and LT flair shot, score overheads or loopy headers

It's pretty hard to get used to when aiming as the camera doesn't switch fast enough before it reaches a player but shooting puts a lot more power on the cross.
  • Tof33z
    5129 posts Big Money Move
    Tof33z wrote: »

It's pretty hard to get used to when aiming as the camera doesn't switch fast enough before it reaches a player but shooting puts a lot more power on the cross.

Cool, chilling with a few rivals now WL isdone, will try it out
  • hrv97
    3384 posts National Call-Up
    21-6, enough is enough. Gameplay is **** and boring af
  • Dodds
    7602 posts League Winner
    Kinda pleased I forgot to redeem my points this weekend!
  • SGLT
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    Finished on 19 again this week, I’d say at least 3 of my losses were absolute bs that it didn’t matter what I done I just wasn’t going to win them.
    One game I was 4-1 up at ht, lost 6-5 because in the 2nd halve my team decided to just stop moving, I don’t know how it can go from battering someone one minute to been unable to control anything the next.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25969 posts Player of the Year
    Gotta stop playing all my games on Sunday, it’s too much.
  • Scutch
    9308 posts League Winner
    Finished Gold 1 with 20 wins. Pleased with that. Think I lost once in 12 games with new team and formation.
  • McDaddy
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not had a single disconnect this year and all of a sudden get 3 in a row.

I don't know what has happened but since the last patch the game has been awful in terms of gameplay speed and connection
  • Keano
    Primal wrote: »
    wow gameplays so delayed.I think anyone could beat me atm

This. games felt sluggish last game, couldn't do a thing & it cost me. how is it an esport when the gameplay being awful costs people wins? Not saying i'd be competing or anything, but every win counts in a competition, if they can't even get their game/gameplay right then how can it be taken seriously.

Also, can we finally have refs call when a f'ing foul is made? jesus christ should've had 2 pens from my players being manhandled to the floor, but nothing, gg EA.
  • AjaxLegends
    1475 posts Professional
    Today was the worst. Got to 14 and stopped immediately. Don’t want more days like thos because then I’m out.
  • ColeWorld
    9465 posts League Winner
    Thought give it a go. Worst decision ever. Gameplay is worse than ever and servers as well. Worst FIFA ever. Quit it again.
  • Keano
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Thought give it a go. Worst decision ever. Gameplay is worse than ever and servers as well. Worst FIFA ever. Quit it again.

Feel the same but i'm at 11 now, though getting a headache & my eyes are going.... games a joke, how they're able to release a game thats broken & without the servers to actually play properly is beyond me.