>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyway, couldn't contain myself, obviously. Finished 23-6. ffs :lol:
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    EA really screwed me with the matchmaking this week. Been Elite 3 for the last 5 weeks but this week I got matched with some of the best players I've seen this fifa. Everyone has the best prime icons in their team and they know how to perfectly defend. As soon as the search for a player takes longer than 1 or 2 seconds I know the opponent will be tough because I think EA is looking for a very good player for me to play against.

    When it takes ages it'll most likely be someone +5 or -5 of your form, can be easy too. lol

    Is this confirmed? I was 18-9 and I played some absolute gods, hard to believe they only played ~11 games so far

    When it takes ages it's because it's struggling to find someone on the same form as you so obviously it could match you vs someone higher or someone lower. Afaik, it's confirmed that you can face people of your form +/- 5, unless I've been lied to. If you were 18-9, that's +9 form, so you can play people from +4 form to +14 form. If you were facing gods, it's most likely the latter at like 15-1 and stuff like that.

    Sounds logical, EA still has no mercy :joy: lost 3 in a row and they still put me up against an Elite 1 guy with a crazy team
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    EA really screwed me with the matchmaking this week. Been Elite 3 for the last 5 weeks but this week I got matched with some of the best players I've seen this fifa. Everyone has the best prime icons in their team and they know how to perfectly defend. As soon as the search for a player takes longer than 1 or 2 seconds I know the opponent will be tough because I think EA is looking for a very good player for me to play against.

    When it takes ages it'll most likely be someone +5 or -5 of your form, can be easy too. lol

    Is this confirmed? I was 18-9 and I played some absolute gods, hard to believe they only played ~11 games so far

    When it takes ages it's because it's struggling to find someone on the same form as you so obviously it could match you vs someone higher or someone lower. Afaik, it's confirmed that you can face people of your form +/- 5, unless I've been lied to. If you were 18-9, that's +9 form, so you can play people from +4 form to +14 form. If you were facing gods, it's most likely the latter at like 15-1 and stuff like that.

    Sounds logical, EA still has no mercy :joy: lost 3 in a row and they still put me up against an Elite 1 guy with a crazy team

    If every person you faced told you their current record, you would realise the matchmaking setup shown by EA is nonsense
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Footfan wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    EA really screwed me with the matchmaking this week. Been Elite 3 for the last 5 weeks but this week I got matched with some of the best players I've seen this fifa. Everyone has the best prime icons in their team and they know how to perfectly defend. As soon as the search for a player takes longer than 1 or 2 seconds I know the opponent will be tough because I think EA is looking for a very good player for me to play against.

    When it takes ages it'll most likely be someone +5 or -5 of your form, can be easy too. lol

    Is this confirmed? I was 18-9 and I played some absolute gods, hard to believe they only played ~11 games so far

    When it takes ages it's because it's struggling to find someone on the same form as you so obviously it could match you vs someone higher or someone lower. Afaik, it's confirmed that you can face people of your form +/- 5, unless I've been lied to. If you were 18-9, that's +9 form, so you can play people from +4 form to +14 form. If you were facing gods, it's most likely the latter at like 15-1 and stuff like that.

    Sounds logical, EA still has no mercy :joy: lost 3 in a row and they still put me up against an Elite 1 guy with a crazy team

    If every person you faced told you their current record, you would realise the matchmaking setup shown by EA is nonsense

    Exactly, the first 15 games are always rather easy but the last 15 are the complete opposite.
  • JV24601
    1148 posts Professional
    Footfan wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »
    EA really screwed me with the matchmaking this week. Been Elite 3 for the last 5 weeks but this week I got matched with some of the best players I've seen this fifa. Everyone has the best prime icons in their team and they know how to perfectly defend. As soon as the search for a player takes longer than 1 or 2 seconds I know the opponent will be tough because I think EA is looking for a very good player for me to play against.

    When it takes ages it'll most likely be someone +5 or -5 of your form, can be easy too. lol

    Is this confirmed? I was 18-9 and I played some absolute gods, hard to believe they only played ~11 games so far

    When it takes ages it's because it's struggling to find someone on the same form as you so obviously it could match you vs someone higher or someone lower. Afaik, it's confirmed that you can face people of your form +/- 5, unless I've been lied to. If you were 18-9, that's +9 form, so you can play people from +4 form to +14 form. If you were facing gods, it's most likely the latter at like 15-1 and stuff like that.

    Sounds logical, EA still has no mercy :joy: lost 3 in a row and they still put me up against an Elite 1 guy with a crazy team

    If every person you faced told you their current record, you would realise the matchmaking setup shown by EA is nonsense

    Transparency - a word EA are not and will not ever be aware of
  • v4vendetta1978
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    6-0 to 12-10 I’m probably going dream first time finesse
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png
  • Struggstarr
    273 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm 15-5 right now and am stopping for tonight and gonna play my remaining 10 games probably late tomorrow night.
    Before I rant I would like to say I'm very happy with my current position. However, I was 13-2, the 2 loses I got I was outplayed, can't complain about them games at all. I had no lad, the ball bouncing back to my opponent was very rare and the game was just playing smoothly. Now that I've hit the 15th game mark, regardless if I'm winning or losing the ball constantly bounces back to my opponent. I'm constantly trying to clear the ball when I'm trying to defend a lead and my player does nothing and get interecepted. The game was not like this the first 10-15 games and now its a non responsive, button delay, slow clunky game.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Damn!
    No way I’d pull that to replace my 84 :(
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Oh wtf I want this card as well.
  • number7rocky
    8835 posts League Winner
    19-5 using a full untradable team, just 1 win more for gold 1. The goals and rng I concede just drives me insane 😂 🙁

    Had Sol Campbell on the edge of the box, with 44 finishing and 37 long shots on his left 3 star weak foot bang one in of the underside of the bar, so 20 something long shots/finishing and not even a timed or finesse that put me 2-1 down, won the game but still sums up the crap I concede.

    Also genuinely fed up of constantly hitting the woodwork, once I'm hitting the bar/post I always seem to end up losing by a goal. Lost a game 3-2 where I hit the post 3 times in first half alone, then I concede some dodgy goal to lose. Frustrating
  • Skullsum
    77 posts Park Captain
    First WL ever in fifa 19, i'm 13-6...hope i can take that last win and gold 3 in 11 games but i'm still scared lol
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    14-2. The absolute state of the person I lost to this morning, honestly just feel sorry for people who are that sweaty on a game as flawed as this. If they don't remove that moving the goalkeeper ❤️❤️❤️❤️ next year it really will be the first one I don't buy in a long time.
  • Dazzler
    2184 posts Fans' Favourite
    .

  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    12-4 now. Gameplay was/is absolutly shocking. sworn to never play on saturday again. broke that promise and instant regret. gameplay was definitly against me. my players couldn't pass or controll the ball while my opponents could dribble trough my defence with ease.

    This morning played another 2 games. played the first as the home team and i couldn't string a single pass together just like the day before. players were slow sluggish and weak on the bal i just couldn't do anything. played second match away and gameplay felt alot faster which is really weird and shouldn't be a thing. but again i almost couldn't score a goal for my life. hitting the post 4 times(!) which has never happened to me before in this game. luckily won the game with 1-0 but damn that was stressfull.

    hopefully gameplay will later be somewhat better or more like what i am used to because this way i won't even bother finishing at G2/1.


  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    Jarigunner wrote: »
    12-4 now. Gameplay was/is absolutly shocking. sworn to never play on saturday again. broke that promise and instant regret. gameplay was definitly against me. my players couldn't pass or controll the ball while my opponents could dribble trough my defence with ease.

    This morning played another 2 games. played the first as the home team and i couldn't string a single pass together just like the day before. players were slow sluggish and weak on the bal i just couldn't do anything. played second match away and gameplay felt alot faster which is really weird and shouldn't be a thing. but again i almost couldn't score a goal for my life. hitting the post 4 times(!) which has never happened to me before in this game. luckily won the game with 1-0 but damn that was stressfull.

    hopefully gameplay will later be somewhat better or more like what i am used to because this way i won't even bother finishing at G2/1.


    You’re still 12-4. Not exactly bad is it...
  • Jarigunner
    526 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    never said it was a bad record ;) Just a little bit frustrated with the gameplay since i felt i could have won easily atleast 2 games of the 4 i lost if the gameplay would have been fine on my end.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    From 14-2 to 15-14. Amazing how much this game can bend you over when it decides to.
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Damn!
    No way I’d pull that to replace my 84 :(
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Oh wtf I want this card as well.

    I have a theory that it's easier to pull red cards whose base card is non-rare so let's see... almost everyone got red 84 Lala when he was in TOTW, hopefully it's just as easy to get this 86 if he gets one because I need him. :love:
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Damn!
    No way I’d pull that to replace my 84 :(
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Oh wtf I want this card as well.

    I have a theory that it's easier to pull red cards whose base card is non-rare so let's see... almost everyone got red 84 Lala when he was in TOTW, hopefully it's just as easy to get this 86 if he gets one because I need him. :love:

    Yeah... Almost everyone... :disappointed:
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Damn!
    No way I’d pull that to replace my 84 :(
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    The only thing I want from my rewards btw... he got 2 assists in a 2-0 win so he better get one. :sunglasses:
    eea53ce99c270b9234a212b510142cc9.png

    Oh wtf I want this card as well.

    I have a theory that it's easier to pull red cards whose base card is non-rare so let's see... almost everyone got red 84 Lala when he was in TOTW, hopefully it's just as easy to get this 86 if he gets one because I need him. :love:

    Yeah... Almost everyone... :disappointed:

    Lel. Unluckeeeeeh. :trollface: Didn't even know you were playing WL back then? :lol:
  • A_Snipe
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    I can’t even find a game right now. It’s just searching
  • Pipita
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    9-2 just lost because my Godin decide to tackle aubamayend and i wasnt even controlling him. AI gives away too much pens..
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    19 - 10, looks like I won't even make gold 1 lol. The last 7! Opponents in a row had Ronaldo, this is crazy man
  • HDouble
    2697 posts National Call-Up
    miri wrote: »
    From 14-2 to 15-14. Amazing how much this game can bend you over when it decides to.
    Happens to me all the time think I might get gold 1 or elite this time and then the tables turn. I don't mind losing when you know the opponents better but when the simple short pass ain't working numerous shoots missed blocked off the post and then the their first attempt they get a goal it just don't feel right.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    PureFramez wrote: »
    19 - 10, looks like I won't even make gold 1 lol. The last 7! Opponents in a row had Ronaldo, this is crazy man

    Okay, EA has some mercy left. Got an easy opponent who quit at 2-0 down.
  • Batman_Llanber
    1447 posts Play-Off Hero
    13-2 so far. Aim is always 14 so one more win and i'll stick on that
  • Theprogamerjay
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Scraped gold 2, had to win my last game to do so. Last week 17-9 this week 17-13, not ideal but still happy because gold 2 is always my goal.
  • miri
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    HDouble wrote: »
    miri wrote: »
    From 14-2 to 15-14. Amazing how much this game can bend you over when it decides to.
    Happens to me all the time think I might get gold 1 or elite this time and then the tables turn. I don't mind losing when you know the opponents better but when the simple short pass ain't working numerous shoots missed blocked off the post and then the their first attempt they get a goal it just don't feel right.

    Yeah I'm more inclined to not believe in the 'arcane forces' people often complain about, but I find it hard to believe that suddenly 91 Cruyff can't make simple passes and when I do skill moves they literally just don't happen.
  • Alaily
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    17-13 not bad at all but not good as well
Sign In or Register to comment.