TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dodds wrote: »
    Bloody hell @dudders that's a joke!

Absolutely ridiculous that I have to go through this again when their is so much obvious coin buying going on which ea do nothing about and then target a legitimate trader. Spent so much time and effort to get 40 mill transfer profit if my I don’t get my account unbanned then I’m done with EA. No way am I going to start again.
  • oregano
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    dudders wrote: »

Absolutely ridiculous that I have to go through this again when their is so much obvious coin buying going on which ea do nothing about and then target a legitimate trader. Spent so much time and effort to get 40 mill transfer profit if my I don’t get my account unbanned then I’m done with EA. No way am I going to start again.

@EA_Andy It won't be good for the community to lose such a helpful person. It could be really bad sign for other big players here, which for sure are attracting people to the game.
  • Xmrburnzo
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @dudders EA really is something... and to hit you with this before Xmas is a real F you for not buying FIFA points
  • dudders
    @dudders EA really is something... and to hit you with this before Xmas is a real F you for not buying FIFA points

It's merry xmas from EA
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018

Aye I’m not surprised mate. I doubt I’d have the drive to even get to the 7m I’m at again. Never mind the amount you’ve racked up!

However if you need an account to trade on, mines there :wink:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    UCL Neto 25k

@dudders what a joke, honestly. Hope you get it sorted soon mate
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    @Dudders are you wagfifa?
  • Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Crazy. Hope u get it back AGAIN dudders
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    EAHL4iB.png
    YNtjQGq.png
  • dudders
    Blarix wrote: »
    @Dudders are you wagfifa?

Waqfifa2015
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    UCL Neto 28.5k
    UCL Laporte 26.5k
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro
    c10dd8235a1689d687172b56b7333303.jpg
    I'm kinda speechless 😂
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    0nJKONR.png
    tJY83wx.png
  • BeanieGee
    447 posts Sunday League Hero
    once again my account has been banned , Again falsely accused of coin distribution , complete joke of a company . spent so much time and effort to get where I am and deeply upsetting, slanderous . Just hope they return my account as quickly as last time . cam someone like that EA andy guy to this

Why do they do this they must know it's going to harm them long term I can understand them trying to mess with us requirements wise, and throwing curve balls that's fine imho if annoying but if it was too easy everybody would be trading but banning g people left right and centre is shocking.

Hope you've got it sorted mate 👍
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry for asking again, but do you guys still use TA on all your sales?
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3893 posts National Call-Up
    Maggoo wrote: »

Yes. However I hate that terminology , it sounds so ridiculous to me. I mean how the hell did such a name stick. ???
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @dudders

That’s shocking man. They can be really brutal with these bans but hope they manage to see sense on your account.
  • Mattitude
    Kevin De Bruyne UCL card prices increased from 600k to extinct at 1.2m if anybody has one
  • Surfy
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone investing in 84 and 83's for a possible upcoming TOTW SBC on Boxing Day?
  • Mattitude
    Surfy wrote: »

Did they rise much last time? I didn’t keep track as stuck with UCL cards but they are difficult to invest further into now
  • Surfy
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    Mattitude wrote: »
    Surfy wrote: »

Did they rise much last time? I didn’t keep track as stuck with UCL cards but they are difficult to invest further into now

Not sure about last year, but the event from BF this year caused a steep rise in price for 83's and 84's. Here is the 83 chart on Futbin. EwnBD2f.png
  • Fritzybum
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Yes. However I hate that terminology , it sounds so ridiculous to me. I mean how the hell did such a name stick. ???

TA?
  • Surfy
    931 posts Semi-Pro
    Fingers crossed for a TOTW SBC next week. Just went in for 500k of 83 and 84's. Alternated between cheapest of the rating, and good nation/league. I rewatched some vids from last year and looks like it dropped around xmas/Boxing Day. Now just need to clear out my TP so I can actually list all the cards during the SBC :D
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Filled my TP back up with a mixture of my best selling 84s.
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner
    Also @dudders any update on the account?
  • dudders

Nah bud , have a open case at the moment, just says in progress at the minute , hopefully here something back tomorrow
  • Dodds
    7649 posts League Winner

Nah bud , have a open case at the moment, just says in progress at the minute , hopefully here something back tomorrow

Absolute joke that like... reckon they'll do anything? Will they not be off for the holidays etc?
  • Finesse_4days
    6530 posts Big Money Move

Yes it's such a joke lol, it's like people want to make it sound like they are doing some next level sophisticated trading method with market fluctuation analysis attached to a live graph , when in reality it 's simply the French way of saying " sticking contracts and chem styles on a player to get more lazy buyers".
  • CR7BRUH
    3860 posts National Call-Up
    Filled my TP back up with a mixture of my best selling 84s.

84 UCL or normal gold?
  • Finesse_4days
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    Shall I buy 2.5 mill worth of 83s for the incoming Totw Sbc? Yes ,no or Yolo?