What Actually Last Patch Fixed ???

lalalaala
124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Im Not Feeling any Differnece in gameplay , Still Sluggish at Certain hours of the day , Right now Its unplayable , Gameplay is slow and delay its incredible , even my grandmother can turn faster than my players right now

Comments

• ICUP
    4196 posts National Call-Up
    Delay mid games are getting on my nerves. Getting to the point I just quit games because I cba to waste my time.
  • It's a more annoying delay
  • lalalaala
    ICUP wrote: »
    Delay mid games are getting on my nerves. Getting to the point I just quit games because I cba to waste my time.

Its The Same im doing , Its no fun playing with these delay there no point in playing , Last game I Was on the 30th minute , 0 - 0 Just quit the game , slow gameplay and op ai defending , perfect combination To Get you bored :D :D
  • Nothing.

It just reverted back to September. OP AI is back and stamina is not an issue anymore.
  • lalalaala
    EA Just dont have a clue what they are doing , Were at the 6 patch and the only things that have been nerfed are bicycle kicks and corners , The rest they said they nerfed it but a single differnce wasnt there
  • Aspral
    3411 posts National Call-Up
    Undid more like.

Ai is back to superhuman blocking again
  • BeardedBerk
    1611 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Did absolutely nothing.... Worst weekend for delay I've had probably since fut began
  • Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did absolutely nothing.... Worst weekend for delay I've had probably since fut began
    Defo the worst weekend bye far no control over players and it’s bin like that for weeks now now we have to wait another week to play w/l because division rivals is crap and pointless for what you get out of it