Sum up your WL so far

SinkXI
753 posts Semi-Pro
Here’s mine. Post/bar 3 times, shots cleared off the line, fighting against ridiculous delay. At one point Neymar did the iniesta move with nobody within 10 yards of him and the ball ricocheted out for a throw in. Mind boggling

10s9d9f.jpg

Comments

• Struggstarr
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    10-2 at the minute. I thought the EAids was gonna kick in when I was 3 win 0 losses and then 3-2 but luckily gona on a nice run. Inevitable it will not last though.
  • SinkXI
    753 posts Semi-Pro
    10-2 at the minute. I thought the EAids was gonna kick in when I was 3 win 0 losses and then 3-2 but luckily gona on a nice run. Inevitable it will not last though.

Good going mate!
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    A delayed and unresponsive mess. I see that patch worked wonders :D
  • Torn4do
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    7-12 terrible so far!

Literally anything that could go wrong has gone wrong, hitting the bar, keeper spilling the ball, mental deflections for them to win in last min, lost on pens yet again, penalties given away, every tackle a yellow card, can’t get space as everyone using high pressure, every tackle going to opposition, players missing the ball coming to them!!! Terrible weekend as I normally finish on gold 2, will be lucky to get silver 1 this week!
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    2-2 lost both games to better opponents.

I'm the only one who does though, everyone else on this forum thinks it's their god-given right to win every game, and if they lose its EAs fault, never their own.
  • SinkXI
    753 posts Semi-Pro
    tezmacfifa wrote: »

I'm the only one who does though, everyone else on this forum thinks it's their god-given right to win every game, and if they lose its EAs fault, never their own.

It’s hard to know if the person your playing is better than you because of all the **** that happens to your players for unknown reasons, lag, delay etc.
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero

Tbh I completely agree with you this community just can't seem to accept defeat at all it's very rarely you see someone admit they got beat by the better player.

However I'm fairly confident that the 2 games I've lost due to delay and players not responding to commands that I would have won easily if the game was playing as intended. I feel I was the superior player in both games but was very limited in what I could actually do so therefore I was playing with a handicap.

Ps Mods in no way when I use the word handicap am I referring to handicap/scripting/momentum as I know it's forbidden to be spoken about on here. Just wanted to clear that up so my comment wasn't removed.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4623 posts National Call-Up

The problem is. With the things that go on in this game, unless you get just smashed like 6-1 or something, you really don’t know if you better or worse than anyone else.
  • JURITO1000
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    14-11 ....when i was 11-7 i went 2 matches against better players by miles ...probably elite 2+ players so this matchmaking is a piece of .... They cant have similar record like me
  • Rebound19
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Tbh I completely agree with you this community just can't seem to accept defeat at all it's very rarely you see someone admit they got beat by the better player.

However I'm fairly confident that the 2 games I've lost due to delay and players not responding to commands that I would have won easily if the game was playing as intended. I feel I was the superior player in both games but was very limited in what I could actually do so therefore I was playing with a handicap.

Ps Mods in no way when I use the word handicap am I referring to handicap/scripting/momentum as I know it's forbidden to be spoken about on here. Just wanted to clear that up so my comment wasn't removed.

Thats because we don’t actually get beat by the better player. If that were the case then we’d suck it up, take it on the chin and move on to the next game instead of venting our justified frustration on here. The game is out of our control, simple as.
  • Dazzler179
    1073 posts Professional
    5 wins from 12, which is around my average of around 50% wins in WL. However this weekend has had the most nonsense happening and it’s been costing me. Things like:

Players getting tripped off the ball leaving massive gaps in the defence.

The player switching just not working meaning defenders just let players by them or don’t try and tackle.

Strikers missing easy chances or hitting the post. Most of my games I’ve been scoring 10% of my shots on target.

Courtois being unbeatable.

Delay delay delay!
  • MUFC_420
    1873 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rebound19 wrote: »
    MUFC_420 wrote: »

Thats because we don’t actually get beat by the better player. If that were the case then we’d suck it up, take it on the chin and move on to the next game instead of venting our justified frustration on here. The game is out of our control, simple as.

Like I explained in my post I do understand there's times where you simply get beat by a player that isn't as good as you for one reason or another. But to say you never actually get beat by the better player sounds like someone in denial to me.

I do lose games more often than I should against players that aren't as good for reasons out of my control like delay for example but generally when I lose a game I feel it's because the other person was better at the game than me.

Unfortunately though with this game it happens too often that games are out of our control but many people also need to learn how to accept defeat and admit they lost to someone better than them.
  • Normal
    5-2, but it will even out and I'll finish gold 2 or gold 3
  • Thefranchise92
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    8 and 1 changes in my team have been great
  • mhh1981
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Was 4-0, then 4-4. Everyone turned to mud
  • Theomanny
    1436 posts Play-Off Hero
    Currently 9-1 my best start ever. I tend to lose the last 9-8 games though lol. Played all at home haha.
  • cule54
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thoughts and prayers
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    8-2 wich I consider good. All 10 games were horrible gameplay. Running through mud. Neymar turning like a tank. Oh well
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I'm 8 wins 1 loss. Good enough connection.

But to sum up = ai putting their life on the line with blocks and a lot of hitting the post 3 times a game
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    Basically squad battles
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    Thought I redeemed the qualification but didn’t. That’s how mines going 😤
  • Frencis7
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    6-4. I played 3 matches tonight when I got home...unplayable. Won 1 lost 2, but it was a nightmare...gameplay superfast, sweat fest, it looked exactly the same as rivals.
    Probably never going to play so late at friday night
  • W77
    924 posts Professional
    really really not good this WL. 11-7 so far . losing to really bad players and then beat a 25mil coins team 2-0 . go figure . -
  • From 7-0 to 13-17

I don‘t think I have to say anything else about it
  • Invincibility
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    3-1 on x 8-7 on ps4 trying to get the hang off timed finishing on the ps4
  • Torn4do
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sick of seeing icon laden teams playing against me!

Especially as I am currently 8-14
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    "Ea cannot process your request " Literally kicked out as the match has finished and I won. Connection is absolutely fine.

This game is pathetic...
  • Renamed123456
    3881 posts National Call-Up
    bronze players with empty stamina
  • Safehands84
    3139 posts National Call-Up
    Average I’m 3/3 . I really need to practice controlling the keeper every shot I concede is a 30 yard blockbuster