The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Tof33z
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    PS the amount of full on fouls that don't get given is just craxy. Every time you're through you go 6ft up in the air and play on
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46262 posts FIFA Cover Star
    is it stupid to buy my team now??
  • heefmondo
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Just had a guy play on at 6-1 down at half time then quit at 8-1 in the 85th minute. Makes no sense at all

I've had people who quit in the 90th minute. What's the point? I never leave a game even if I'm getting tonked haha
  • lf2009
    2125 posts Fans' Favourite
    9-1 so far.

Teams playing good and no slow gameplay.
    Ive change my tactics so theyre set up depending on which direction im playing and its working well.

• XxRichiexRichxX
    30203 posts National Team Captain
    Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any speed up lag this week?
  • RebelRob
    4381 posts National Call-Up
    Shocking game play first game. Absolute eaids in it as well. I’d say I’m surprised but I expected very little and I’m still disappointed.
  • Tof33z
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    heefmondo wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Just had a guy play on at 6-1 down at half time then quit at 8-1 in the 85th minute. Makes no sense at all

I've had people who quit in the 90th minute. What's the point? I never leave a game even if I'm getting tonked haha

It's so stupid. Hanging out that long then chucking away the points and the matchmaking. I guess that's why they're 8-1 down
  • Pughy30
    24551 posts Club Captain

Yeah i think Christmas day things could drop massively if EA do some big SBC's and everyone is selling
  • hjdjydyufu
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    What did I do???

I redeem my points on the companion app but it says I'm qualified for next week. Oh dang.
  • sofyanm
    1586 posts Play-Off Hero
    just lost my first game
    10-1 atm with my new team, playing great when gameplay is good
    42c3c03f-ca15-472e-b0a1-9da99693449f_Thumbnail.PNG
  • RebelRob
    Second game perfect play, 2-0 rage quit in 20 minutes.

Third game same **** bs again.

How you lot play 30 a week I don’t know.
  • hjdjydyufu
    6105 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    What did I do???

I redeem my points on the companion app but it says I'm qualified for next week. Oh dang.

Sad but I'm having some withdrawals I can't play right now. :disappointed:
  • GS13
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    5-1 but cant get anyhting out of 90 Rivaldo. Might just play Red Richarlison instead
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So my only defeat has come from clear and obvious EA f'ing me over. The game went to penalties (shouldn't have as the AI was doing some weird things which I've clipped) and my Alex Sandro steps up to take it, decides to hit the penalty with his right foot and miss, putting it the opposite side to where I aimed. Like, how **** obvious do you want to be EA?
  • MisterJV
    10463 posts Has That Special Something
    What did EA do again ? The gameplay feels worst than previous weeks
  • hoban95
    47083 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Every game has been incredibly hard today. Haven't had it this hard in a while. Playing poorly defensively as well though.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Pughy30 wrote: »

Yeah i think Christmas day things could drop massively if EA do some big SBC's and everyone is selling

too late :D
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Du-ZqRWWsAEZbyP.jpg
    how sway
    hit the post 3 times tf
  • RebelRob
    Games a pile of ****.

Shouldn’t have lost a game yet but bs every other game and lag and delay as well.

**** you ea you tight ****, invest in your servers.
  • MisterJV
    10463 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Games a pile of ****.

Shouldn’t have lost a game yet but bs every other game and lag and delay as well.

IMO , the last patch made it worst .

Does Fifa share servers with other EA titles ? Like BF V & Madden ?
  • RebelRob
    MisterJV wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Games a pile of ****.

IMO , the last patch made it worst .

The most recent one definitely has. It’s like one step forward, one step back.

Literally can not make this up. Ea are the most incompetent company ever.

I hope one day another dev does a good football game, because ea sports Fifa will die immediately.
  • Pauldejong6
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Tbh my gameplay was great earlier today, now its allright enough atleast. 8-1, myself to blame for the dumb loss but playing well and enjoying.
  • Maverick
    4310 posts National Call-Up
    Playing a 4231...where would you put Neymar, Griez, Mahrez, and IF Laca? I was thinking this:

Neymar
    Laca-Mahrez-Griez
  • Davey Sprockett
    4366 posts National Call-Up
    Might be me done to be honest, went on a losing streak that I didn't deserve, rage sold all my big players, used coins to buy promo packs, got very little return, went on pro clubs drop ins, found that people only want to ruin the game for others by scoring own goals, going on runs with keepers, being generally stupid, quit game, uninstalled.

Might be a while before I even consider reinstalling the game, if at all.

• RebelRob
    edited December 2018
    5-5, should be 9-1. Only played one decent player so far.

It’s literally one game fine and the next button delay, lag and bs handicapped goals. Oh, and Jesus tackes my players better than vvd or Sanchez.

I know what you’re thinking, and I’d be sceptical as well, but I know what I can see and feel.

• bhafc1901
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish they made both players see the waiting for opponent screen for a while, keep being drawn at home a lot and having the saddos quit
  • Keano
    10558 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    Playing a 4231...where would you put Neymar, Griez, Mahrez, and IF Laca? I was thinking this:

Neymar
    Laca-Mahrez-Griez

Laca up top,
    Neymar - Greizman - Mahrez
  • LazyFIFA
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bhafc1901 wrote: »
    Wish they made both players see the waiting for opponent screen for a while, keep being drawn at home a lot and having the saddos quit

It should just go straight to the kit screen, it would also stop the top 100 players from dodging each other by only playing at home.
  • hrv97
    3383 posts National Call-Up
    Fifa19 will remain the worst game ever as long as they don't remove momentum and upgrade the servers
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13364 posts Has That Special Something
    6-0 couple quick rq's before ht