4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    Right then guys, still got some items to sell which leaves me with around 1.1mil. I've deleted all teams and made a new one with untradeable players. Been looking at 87 Crespo or RTTF Lewandowski to build my team around, but can't find a Lewa on the market. This is what it would look like with Crespo;
    wnRByFH.jpg
    zPN6CZp.jpg
    oDGd869.jpg

I should have around 300-400k after buying Crespo for improvements. Any suggestions?

Lewa is one the Xbox market now.

I know there's around 500k difference between the two, but who would you get?

Maybe the IF? First CL card?

I meant between Crespo and Lewa?

Lewa has better workrates. I'd try him first. If you don't like him then sell and you can try Crespo. Rumors that Crespo SBC is out soon.

Would that be his prime? Wonder how much that would be?
  • Littleland95
    18413 posts Moderator
    Right then guys, still got some items to sell which leaves me with around 1.1mil. I've deleted all teams and made a new one with untradeable players. Been looking at 87 Crespo or RTTF Lewandowski to build my team around, but can't find a Lewa on the market. This is what it would look like with Crespo;
    wnRByFH.jpg
    zPN6CZp.jpg
    oDGd869.jpg

I should have around 300-400k after buying Crespo for improvements. Any suggestions?

Lewa has better workrates. I'd try him first. If you don't like him then sell and you can try Crespo. Rumors that Crespo SBC is out soon.

Prime SBC yes. Might be around same price as Prime RIvaldo SBC.

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/236
  • Freefolk
    1103 posts Professional
    wnRByFH.jpg
    zPN6CZp.jpg
    oDGd869.jpg

Crespo prime was one of my fav players last year; wont be using this year as I want to use Icons I havent used already
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    @Littleland95 settled on this one Lew is 8 Chem but my word. Best all around striker i have used this year. I prefer him to CR7. Interestng that htey have the same TS. CR has better numbers tho. Lewa has some dead stats like FKs

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17404/143

incredibly flexible team. 88 Matthaus is the most mispriced card in the game. basically 1 MM less than the same card with a CB >CDM card. Because of him, i can go 5221 for UD, 4231 D, 4411 A and 424 UA
    Reus is currently the weak link at LCAM. Maybe its the M/M. Im going to try him at CCAM again tonight and shift Nedved to RCAM ald Mbappe LCAM.

This year for some reason i have no issue buying back players I once sold.

Cant recommend Lewa hghly enough as an all around striker. he is quick enough, strong enough, good enough at dribbling., agile enough and finishes really well. A complete forward

dc29103fcfe9405524380e7ffae2d019.png
  • Shingalallada
    2326 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Shingalallada

Haven’t played much in recent weeks but started up again today since it’s the start of holiday break. I decided to go back to PS today...at least for a little while. Love it for other games but just couldn’t get used to the XB controller for Fifa. If I don’t go back to XB, y’all can have my stuff.

Haven’t put in many online matches on the PS thus far (mostly Online Seasons, squad battles, and trading) so am grinding up through Division Rivals on this account. Made it out of D5 with two losses. Currently 8-2 in D4. Simply not as good at this game compared to previous years but perhaps I’ll improve now that I have some time to play over the next few weeks.

How’s Fifa going for you these days?

You have let go of your Messi team then? And will build from scratch to accommodate the move to PS? How has Messi been?

I haven’t been playing much due to work and travel but when I played last week, I felt that the team that played like a charm isn’t smooth anymore and Messi isn’t pulling the strings as before and similarly got bored of Modric, Suarez and needed to change after losing 6 games in a row.

Ended up incorporating Reus and IF Delaney in the team and tested SIF Depay, NIF Lewa and IF Gnabry - all didn’t convince me. Now started playing well again using the below team but @Littleland95 brought a great idea to me that is to finally get “Il divine codeino” aka R Baggio as I always wanted him in my team being my favorite player of all time.

Thus, I don’t know which team to stick with atm and also since I am traveling tomorrow, it might be better to sell everything up and save coins as market has been strange this year but again you never know as Baggio s price in particular night go up again.

Let me know your thoughts and your current team at PS.

Team 1

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=fH8fntJz9qE:FFA19XBO

Baggio

https://imgur.com/a/gn5jKCg

My advice would be to use the players you enjoy/ like most IRL and finding a balance with players you like and staying competitive. If you’re not playing for a while, maybe sell up and trade? I don’t sell up my main side cause I like seeing their records but if you don’t mind that may be the way to go.

My Messi side was on PS where I do most of my trading. Been using a 300k BPL side on XB.

Messi has been so consistent for me in DR. He scores some ridiculous goals that just shouldn’t go in. His vision at CF is so useful because his through balls are so accurate. It was a bit of an adjustment at first since he has a M attacking work rate but I’m finally learning how to get the most out of him.

Same goes for Suarez. It takes a bit more patience with him this year than in previous ones but I’ve yet to try a better striker for the price range (aside from Lewa who is just superb).

2ceqmfo.jpg

I am also into records a lot. Messi before selling was involved in 94 goals at 94 matches. I just got bored of the Messi, Modric, Suarez triangle and honestly, it felt like something needed to change. Now with Roby Baggio, it is turning up again and I used to adore him at the old days. His 91 version is playing exactly like he used to play for Italy, Fiorentina and scum Juve!

I also agree that the choice of players is mostly players that I like IRL but the beauty of this forum is that there are some players that I don’t know of IRL for ex: BL players who people here suggest and they turn to be great players on FIFA and also tempt me to watch them IRL to understand how they play. This synchrony and union between FIFA and football IRL I love so much and I am so passionate about. It is like both follow each other or you can’t divide them.

What is your Messi and Suarez record up till now and who are the players you planning to incorporate soon?
  • Shingalallada
    Xtc wrote: »
    @Littleland95 settled on this one Lew is 8 Chem but my word. Best all around striker i have used this year. I prefer him to CR7. Interestng that htey have the same TS. CR has better numbers tho. Lewa has some dead stats like FKs

https://www.futbin.com/19/compare/17404/143

incredibly flexible team. 88 Matthaus is the most mispriced card in the game. basically 1 MM less than the same card with a CB >CDM card. Because of him, i can go 5221 for UD, 4231 D, 4411 A and 424 UA
    Reus is currently the weak link at LCAM. Maybe its the M/M. Im going to try him at CCAM again tonight and shift Nedved to RCAM ald Mbappe LCAM.

This year for some reason i have no issue buying back players I once sold.

Cant recommend Lewa hghly enough as an all around striker. he is quick enough, strong enough, good enough at dribbling., agile enough and finishes really well. A complete forward

dc29103fcfe9405524380e7ffae2d019.png

Great team and I like your innovation a lot at choosing players. I am tempted to test this Lewa version with my 91 Baggio who is just the best CF I have used at all times and Messi comes 2nd to that.

However, I can’t find Lewa s card at the market which translates to exactly what you are saying above and makes me even more tempted to give him a run. Also, I really want EA sports to get a Robben flashback as he is the only one that I can combine with Lewa - IF Gnabry didn’t really convince me particularly that he was 100k. Who would you combine with Lewa without affecting chemistry in the right flank?
  • Shingalallada
    @Xtc like this

https://imgur.com/a/GralAlQ

Did you sell Delaney?
  • Xtc
    @Xtc like this

Did you sell Delaney?

NIce!! I still have Delaney. I really like him. Going to come up with a fitness team for him. I figured out that one of my issues was not enough mobility in midfield. Mattahus solves that problem. I need Guilavogui for his W/R and physical presence and Chem
  • EnzoGambaro
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    For anyone struggling to find the TOTT Lewa on the transfer market, I've noticed that he doesn't seem to be coming up as a special card on PS4. Dunno if it's a glitch. There's a few on the market if you search without that parameter.
    Post edited by EnzoGambaro on
  • gresh1978
    Right then you fine lot. Who would be so good as to build me a team round RTTF Lewandowski for 1.1mil and one around Crespo for the same money? Always been the same since I was a kid, got some coin got to spend it.🤣
  • freddfranca
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can anyone help me build a squad with 470k no XBox One? Dont want Serie A or Première League.
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    I'm just going to try and sneak this in here, will be doing a year of fundraising for reverse rett in 2019.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rettman

But anywhoo how's everyone's teams going , mines much the same as a few weeks back rewards have been terrible and no futmas player has tempted me.
  • Xtc
    Right then you fine lot. Who would be so good as to build me a team round RTTF Lewandowski for 1.1mil and one around Crespo for the same money? Always been the same since I was a kid, got some coin got to spend it.🤣

4411 ?
  • gresh1978

4411 ?

Definitely.
  • Freefolk
    1103 posts Professional
    I'm just going to try and sneak this in here, will be doing a year of fundraising for reverse rett in 2019.

But anywhoo how's everyone's teams going , mines much the same as a few weeks back rewards have been terrible and no futmas player has tempted me.

Great cause bud, will donate when im back in the country next week for sure, hope all’s well
  • Littleland95
    18413 posts Moderator

Good luck buddy.

Donated now. Will follow this great cause.
  • Shingalallada
    @Xtc like this

Did you sell Delaney?

NIce!! I still have Delaney. I really like him. Going to come up with a fitness team for him. I figured out that one of my issues was not enough mobility in midfield. Mattahus solves that problem. I need Guilavogui for his W/R and physical presence and Chem

Finally got him for 360k - do you think he might even go lower?
  • Freefolk
    1103 posts Professional
    Just chucked 600k on special packs and best was Cuadrado.. when will I learn haha
  • Tennster10
    2639 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    I dont know if its the update or lucky match making but i am 6-2 ( one dc while i was leading 3-2, my internet reset itself some how) best start i have in a while. Game play is really good.
    My front 2 of rivaldo cf and prime Socrates is lots of fun in smooth game play.
    I add kante to the line up which help a lot and leave kroos to be able to do more.
    Saving up to Figo for my RM. any one tried him?
  • gresh1978
    Looking at the latest futmas cards which ones are worth doing?
  • Carlos181
    4889 posts National Call-Up

Arias if you have La Liga. Looks better than my red 86 Carvajal.
  • gresh1978
    Carlos181 wrote: »

I was thinking of getting 87 Crespo at striker. I already have IF Dembele so was thinking of getting Alba behind him. Would it be possible to make a decent hybrid with Arias at RB?
  • Knytmare_1707
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    And the b***s*** starts again...
    In two games, players I’m not controlling have given away 3 penalties. Sick!
  • DXK
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just packed Rivaldo (92), so now it's time to finally get Nedved (91)! Hopefully I will like him :)
    After that I can sell Hazard (IF) and maybe I can buy another icon then...
  • DXK wrote: »
    I just packed Rivaldo (92), so now it's time to finally get Nedved (91)! Hopefully I will like him :)
    After that I can sell Hazard (IF) and maybe I can buy another icon then...

Congrats! Great pull!
  • Gamble
    896 posts Semi-Pro
    Gamble wrote: »
    Decided to try this formation with a target-man forward - it's pretty good! Enjoying it much more than the 433 variants.

Running this team

da2bfd21-64f7-4f70-98ad-ba7172f74cde.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=zPThakAlJKS8Yhq8L9iPipdmmAne3P8d4wrQqECEl40%3D

Team looks great.

How's Khedira @Gamble ?

Khedira is allright to be fair - not a bad card. Tinkered with the team slightly. Sold Klose and brought in Prime Crespo and benched Khedira in favour of red Witsel, mainly as I just wanted to try Witsel but he seems really solid so haven't taken him out yet.

Seeing as some of you were talking about Crespo earlier, he is a monster as a lone striker. He's working great with SPOTM Reus in behind - played 14 tonight, scored 16 and assisted 7.
    Stats would've been much higher but the first 8 or so games people just RQ as soon as I went 1-0 up.
  • DXK
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2018
    What would you guys change in this team?

LmRMn2Q.jpg

When I sell my inform Hazard I got like 800K to spend.
    I switch to 4411 / 4231 in game :)

Edit: Think I will build a second squad, mix La Liga and Bundesliga :)
    Post edited by DXK on
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    wnRByFH.jpg
    zPN6CZp.jpg
    oDGd869.jpg

No way he is the same price as Rivaldo. Way more likely to require an Icon and beeing 1.2million if not more
  • gresh1978
    Decided to go with 88 Raul as my icon striker. Just need a team round him now. Also decided to do the Futmas Arias SBC.
  • Shingalallada
    Carlos181 wrote: »

How about Kovacic?