Your big surprise

SavelPT
321 posts Sunday League Hero
Who and why?

Bale it's the guy for me. I try Blue Mbappe, Lucas POTM, Salah IF 89 and Prime Figo and Bale it's the best for me, at least playing at striker.

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12323 posts Has That Special Something
    Kovacic with Artist chem style.

UCL Sturridge (not the SBC one).

Ricardo Pereira.
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Lucas Leiva for me, been brilliant as my DMF
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Bale was a surprise? Bale is considered the best non-Icon player under 2 million coins by a lot of people. In fact a lot of people prefer him over Mbappe. I would hardly consider one of the best unique players in the game a surprise lol...

My surprise has probably been IF Zardes. Used him for a few games and he is really fun to use. In terms of a more useable, higher tier surprise, I would have to say that Umtiti has surprised me by being better than any other CB I have used despite the fact most people on her overlook him. Umtiti is much better than Varane for me.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    Servers man
  • RebelRob
    5011 posts Big Money Move
    Prime best.

Expected very high things and he surpassed them.

Ridiculous card.
  • Nazgul
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Belotti, I’ve tried all the top strikers in Serie A (except Ronaldo) and for me he far outperforms them. Absolute goal monster, all online, left foot, right foot, clinical and strong. 2nd favourite player from any edition of FIFA
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Nazgul wrote: »
    IF Belotti, I’ve tried all the top strikers in Serie A (except Ronaldo) and for me he far outperforms them. Absolute goal monster, all online, left foot, right foot, clinical and strong. 2nd favourite player from any edition of FIFA

Yeah I have is red and he's a great sub for me. Starting with CR7 who I then move to the left
  • jmaurizio
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Supersub Swap Lasagna
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    Charles Aranguiz and Wendell. Both went into my team early in the game and stayed when I got UEL Tah, for hyperlinks. I've only just removed them from my teams in order to replace with FUTmas Saracchi and James Rodrigues/Futmas Zakaria
  • Nazgul
    555 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jonkero wrote: »

Yeah I have is red and he's a great sub for me. Starting with CR7 who I then move to the left

Paired with Ronaldo! That’s a serious attack force
  • AULERT
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vertonghen really surprised me. I thought his pace would let him down, but he’s so strong and aggressive, probably the best Premier League defender I’ve used… Only cost me 35k.
  • Derryboy
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    jmaurizio wrote: »
    Supersub Swap Lasagna

This, just did him for a laugh doing the Parolo challenge and he way surpasses his stats especially long shots and shot power. His left foot is a rocket (selling 220 of hin btw). Also Kevin Vogt is still up there with the best CBs I've used and every time I drop him for someone you'd expect to be better he's back in my team within 10 or so games
  • Shezzzzzzz
    1193 posts Professional
    Neuer, cant find a better keeper. was only 50k when i bought him because i needed a strong german link and is imo the best keeper in the game
  • Marco van basten. Thought he'd be clunky and awkward but he's better than CR7.
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Base Mkhitaryan, FUTMAS Torreira or OTW/IF Richarlison
  • RoosterBlue
    1127 posts Professional
    IF Rashica, rapid and brilliant crossing.
  • DistinctDwayne
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Flashback Pato is God - 173 goals in 134 games (all Rivals)
  • kcichris
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nif Hulk, best rightmid ive used
  • Notformeclive
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    A Real Madrid player who was the most expensive player in history until fairly recently is "your big surprise"?
    I recommend IF Delaney to anyone looking for a Bundesliga midfielder.
  • Noviembre17
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Lerma fut swap.

I used fabinho ucl live, kante, pogba, casemiro as dmc before. I cant say he is better than all but he surprises me every match. I used powerhouse and backbone as chem for dmc. And i'll try him with sentinel as cb. He is short but really good with headers.
  • Bronaldinho
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TIF Werner.

Wins everything, animal.
  • if Richarlison's Striker card & Belotti IF
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    Flashback Boateng, did him just because I needed a Serie A link but ended up really liking him
  • russfred
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futswap Antonio, scores absolute screamers and doesn’t get bullied off the ball, only striker I have with a positive goal to game ratio
  • AULERT
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IF Richarlison has a rocket...

Futswap Lerma is a tank.
  • Lackosweat
    5505 posts Big Money Move
    CR7 is actually very good somehow ...
  • mdizzl3
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Stats mate - they're actually pretty decent
  • Lackosweat
    5505 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Yeah. Such a hidden gem !
  • mdizzl3
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Yeah. Such a hidden gem !

Just had a look on Futbin, his price is crazy. I don't think we are the first to notice he is decent
  • Empyrium7
    2762 posts Fans' Favourite

same here. tried Immobile, Icardi, Higuain, Milik, FUT SWAP Lasagna, Dzeko, Mertens.
    IF Belotti is way better than these STs
    5*WF and good jumping and heading stats. great physical and decent finishing. he is my main ST and the only players I feel they can replace him are Crespo or CR7