Any sbc that you regret not doing?

Comments

• johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Ferdinand - end game cb for a little over a mil. Goes for 1.7 I think and he will remain that high until the end of fifa 19 I’m afraid
  • Chewbaccary
    902 posts Professional
    There haven't been any 5 star skillers for FUTmas since Zaha, so that kinda sucks. I'd probably do him for a meme team if I could have another chance, but it's hard to build a full EPL skilling team with no 5 star LW.
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably the Juanfran SBC, I missed it.
  • SavelPT
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    senaffc wrote: »
    I really wanted that futmas firmino

Because it’s red and has snow? The UCL Firmino is bascislly the same card for half the price. Trust me, you did good saving your cards/coins. I have have the UCL and it’s great

Because it's blue and +1 stats? You could go for NIF and use the coins smarter.
  • SavelPT
    I miss Torreira, super cheap and it's a player I want to use for fun in SB. Made today the Lukaku for the same reason, my first futmas this year.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gotze.
  • johnlaker62
    1214 posts Professional
    Definitely none of them. I did alves and he is the only end game player they have offered thus far.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    SavelPT wrote: »

Because it’s red and has snow? The UCL Firmino is bascislly the same card for half the price. Trust me, you did good saving your cards/coins. I have have the UCL and it’s great

Because it's blue and +1 stats? You could go for NIF and use the coins smarter.

Mines untradable ;) i has the NIF for a while and it felt good. I have no tradable blues.

I’m not saying the card is bad. I’m just saying the value of the card is bad. +1 for double the cost and untradable is not a good deal.

On a side note, I don’t think I’ll see too many firmino’s in the new year anyway.
  • Jeyrus
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Juanfran after getting red Godin :D
  • AngryFUTplayer
    857 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    Fernando Hierro
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    I miss Torreira, super cheap and it's a player I want to use for fun in SB. Made today the Lukaku for the same reason, my first futmas this year.

Torreira is so fun to play, he's a tough little CDM despite his small height and has a heck of a long shot.
  • SavelPT
    BSDShoes wrote: »

Torreira is so fun to play, he's a tough little CDM despite his small height and has a heck of a long shot.

I'm feeling bad right now but I don't make it because I'm waiting for a cheap IF of him or a red pick.Lukaku it's harder have a if.
  • EekAlaska
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not yet. Last year i did so many but this year not spending as much $$$ so coins are precious.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ferdinand
  • juanfran, ferdinand and potm hazard
  • Daarky
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hazard and Juanfran
  • Parlabane
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Europa League Milly-Savic would be a useful upgrade for my team. The 140k price tag put me off though.
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    Marcos Alonos UEL card. That said I did FUTmas Saracchi a few days ago but haven't used him yet.

I did do Chicharito Flashback but other than for a weekly objective a few weeksback he hasn't got anywhere near my team.
  • CR7BRUH
    3870 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Alonso maybe
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Rttf Mkhi. I've got a good Arsenal core to my team, including his base card. Would have been nice to have his rttf one. Especially after they released FUTMAS Torreira.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Unless I can make half a mil in a week or so 2potm Reus. Currently using his 86 card untradeable and love it. Can only imagine how good the 90 is.
  • thedustman wrote: »
    Juanfraun for sure, but let's talk weekly challenges. I hate missing that otw verdi, that Italian cm also

I don't think he'll ever get an IF, and even if he'll get one he won't be interesting xD
  • Honestly I did probably too many challenges (I think I'll regret soon the Toni Kroos one), including all the RTTF (I think I'm one of the few to own Marcos Alonso, Mki, SMS and Tah).

I'm happier with Campbell than Ferdinand, as I'll end up using him for some other Icon SBC and I would never do that with Ferdinand. I wouldn't have been also able to improve my team spending money on Rio.

So I would say I didn't miss something important. Maybe in future I'll regret some challenge because of links with a very good untradable, but not at the moment.

I would have 100% done Alli if Mki RTTF wouldn't have been in my team. Zaha FutMas was appealing, but Vardy NIF is still starting for my team, dunno if I'll ever get rid of him xD
  • Safehands84
    3375 posts National Call-Up
    Take the 100k instead of flashback Pedro not sure that counts
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4221 posts National Call-Up

I'm don't get people moaning about firminho s upgrade , his upgrade is 34+ from his champions League card which is the same as pretty much every other 86+ inform upgrade.
    What were people expecting 100 extra in-game stats :D :D
  • Tue69
    1048 posts Professional
    Marcos Alonso.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

I'm don't get people moaning about firminho s upgrade , his upgrade is 34+ from his champions League card which is the same as pretty much every other 86+ inform upgrade.
    What were people expecting 100 extra in-game stats :D :D

I’m not moaning at the upgrade. The card is good. I just don’t think it’s worth double the cost of the UCL combined with it being untradable. If the card was tradable or cheaper then it would of been fine.

Overall the cards are good. The fact that they are untradable means you are stuck with them so I believe the price are high. Buying the UCL for cheaper gives you nearly the same card and sell on value.
  • Teus20
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Flashback Juanfran
  • NathanBFC94
    560 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futmas Gomez, would have been an ideal CAM for me behind Messi and Suarez
  • Chet
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Juanfran by a distance