Beating keeper movements

hwright27
78 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The worse thing they've put in the game isn't timed finesse, first time shots, anything like that.

It's the **** keeper movements. It's absolutely ****.

When someone is moving their keeper for finesse shots, how do you beat it?

Every time someone does it against me they do it perfectly. Whenever I do it, they pass it off for someone to shoot, or they turn back and shoot too quick, I have no idea how to counter any of it.

Help!

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    If I notice someone moving the keeper a bunch I’ll kick a few straight to him. Then start going near post.
  • Jamiebanksrfc1986
    388 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best way for me is is when u do fitness and they move gk and u know there going to do it line up for u r shot fitness at angle but hit normal shot to the other side and 9 out 10 he moves gk to say the right if ball flys in top left
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    It’s one of the best things they have put in the game if u ask me atleast now u have some controll of the keeper and really nullified the blind finessers
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    fake shot and then let rip.....

Delaying your shot and waiting for the keeper to move
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Power shot near post and its gg
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    hwright27 wrote: »
    The worse thing they've put in the game isn't timed finesse, first time shots, anything like that.

Every time someone does it against me they do it perfectly. Whenever I do it, they pass it off for someone to shoot, or they turn back and shoot too quick, I have no idea how to counter any of it.

Help!

I think you answered yourself. Do as your opponents doing. It's really annoying moving the keeper though
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    Shoot the other side or fake and pass. That’s what they are doing against you. Reading the game is a big part of playing.

It’s a gamble. Don’t be predictable and they will struggle.
  • First time I noticed it tonight. After the third time I just shot near post after setting up to shoot at far stick. His keeper was in no mans land.

He stopped shifting him after that.
  • Firasyassin33
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    May I ask stupid question
    How to move the keeper?
  • Aj20041986
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    May I ask stupid question
    How to move the keeper?

press r3 in ps4
  • Davvebingan
    2320 posts Fans' Favourite
    I do as some here have already said shoot at the other post than if you’d finesse it. It always makes me light up a bit to score in the open goal
  • bigpokey24
    4793 posts Big Money Move

Help!

Then stop abusing finesse shots. Try opening the defense ... yall are abusers and you keep using the same finesse after finess. Glad moving keeper is in the game
  • Riotiga
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

Help!

Then stop abusing finesse shots. Try opening the defense ... yall are abusers and you keep using the same finesse after finess. Glad moving keeper is in the game

preach. So tired of facing ppl abusing finesse shots like their life depends on it
  • Durrani13
    425 posts Sunday League Hero

Help!

I'm the answer is in your post. Read it again.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

Help!

This. There should be more variety. Moving your keeper is more skilled than timed finesse shots. At least you have to watch the play and get ready
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Power shot
  • hwright27
    78 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The problem for me is the ones where outside the posts, facing the far post. How are you meant to go near post from there?

If I fake shot, with the gameplay so slow it gives too much time for the keeper to get back into the right position.

The gameplay is so slow that it gets so congested too. You can't pass it around for too long because of the amount of people in front of you.

• MarioCM
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The problem for me is the ones where outside the posts, facing the far post. How are you meant to go near post from there?

If I fake shot, with the gameplay so slow it gives too much time for the keeper to get back into the right position.

The gameplay is so slow that it gets so congested too. You can't pass it around for too long because of the amount of people in front of you.

If the player moves his keeper back post the first time I take a finesse shot, the next shot will be at the front post instead. No fake shots or anything else, just aim it at the near post.
  • Dronegan
    995 posts Professional
    Its only a problem for outside the box finesse shots.

Usually when people move goalkeepers in a 1 vs 1 sitaution you can just shot first post.

Ive had situations though when somones moves their goalie completely out of goal because i hold the shot. I then shoot normal shot in the middle of the goal and the player either misses or hits post.

• McLaughlan_26
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fake shot + Near post

You need to change it up if you only time finesse it's easy to beat