Fifa19 Lack of Fouls, Ea fix this

Comments

• Completely agree. should If player has great technique be more fouls than lose a ball or their balance
  • IGS
    54 posts Park Captain
    i only play pro clubs... i am not sure about this, but maybe it depends on who is the referee for the match?? 'cause there are matches where we get savagely fouled and yet no call... but other games we barely push a player of the opposite team and we got yellow card or even direct red card.
  • WEMAD
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    With new 1.06 patch no fouls again...it's terribile Ea...there are no Free Kick...no penalty... no red cards... it's frustrating to play vs Cpu... Ea fix this 😣
  • goshko
    71 posts Park Captain
    trash..im not playing for months, only installing updates, and no change. give up !
  • WEMAD
    The problem is the referee...because the fouls are present but referee is setted to not Call a 80% of fouls...Ea simply adjust the referee...
  • WEMAD
    Today Two games in a row (career mode) with no fouls by cpu...i play 15 minutes...it's ridicolous Ea...
    I pray you fix this 😢😢😢😢😢
  • I agree! It's not possible! No penality kick in two years of career, maximum of 1 foul at game. It's not possible! Need a patch!
  • This is not a simulation game. Where are the fouls? Why don’t you make a slide To adjust this BIG problem?
  • concordo pienamente!!.... inoltre rallentate il gameplay e dedicatevi anche alla carriera!!

Grazie
  • FIFA without fouls isn't soccer, it's more like rugby!!! Please EA fix this huge problem
  • How is it possible? A soccer SIMULATION GAME without fouls? Are you kidding US?
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes they are kidding the whole game is for kids only
  • mfmaxpower
    58 posts Park Captain
    Yeah, fouls are a real big issue. And why is it playing single player the CPU pretty much never fouls?
  • WEMAD
    @EA_Andy do you know this problem? Thanks
  • COLD-187
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get AI penalties against me all the time, can’t agree
  • viniciusrsouza
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Does anyone playing this game on PC can say if sixth patch fixed this no fouls by AI issue in offline mode?

I uninstalled FIFA 19 since the beginning of last week after the Career Mode unplayable overall bug.
  • Does anyone playing this game on PC can say if sixth patch fixed this no fouls by AI issue in offline mode?

I uninstalled FIFA 19 since the beginning of last week after the Career Mode unplayable overall bug.

Actually, the game is still with “no fouls”. Is a very And big ****.
  • WEMAD
    With 15 minutes games (30 totals) no one foul by cpu....ridicolous....Ea Call this game simulation football but with lack of fouls is like to buy a car without wheels...
  • WEMAD
    Ea adjust referee
  • WEMAD
    After 1.07 patch Ea don't have adjust this problem....our patience is finished...Ea sold us a product that not is a simulation....no more Fifa Next years
  • Ilovethisgame
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    EA doesn’t consider this thread? Well, EA will not has my money, next year.
  • Ilovethisgame
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    EA adjust this **** absent fouls! 70 **** euro for ZERO fouls at game!
  • Omar.aljanaby
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have a problem with it! Somehow the fouls get call on me!!! My opponents tackled me in the box from the behind but no call!!! It got called when I pull the player and I get red card for it!!!! So I deleted the game because it is not fair at all!!!
  • Ilovethisgame
    19 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    No Fouls for EA! 😂👏👏
    Post edited by Ilovethisgame on
  • 👏👏👏 EA
  • Why EA doesn't reply to us?
  • McKrill
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ilovethisgame: It's passed forward to the developers.
  • Redmob
    78 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    Why EA doesn't reply to us?

Just ask McKrlll! He’s a bastion of knowledge.

• McKrill wrote: »
    Ilovethisgame: It's passed forward to the developers.

Do you think that they'll fix?
  • I played the 'no rules' mode for the first time today and got me thinking that maybe they accidentally programmed some aspects of this mode into regular games. This kind of makes sense as I don't recall this happening in previous years when we didn't have the 'no rules' mode.