Rate This Team!

Shehraj
5743 posts Big Money Move
edited December 2018
Costs roughly 1.1 mil, not too much but I want to have a good portion left over to trade as well.
All start on ten except lala and torreira at 7
Likes, dislikes, improvements?
2zqd0eb.png

Comments

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Like - Torreira
    Dislike - boring
  • Shehraj
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Like - Torreira
    Dislike - boring

Fair enough, I know a lot of people don't like common meta teams like this, but I don't play that many games of FIFA (havent touched it in a month besides getting martinez cuz i was busy) so all these cards are still going to be fresh/new for me to use
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Shehraj wrote: »
    Like - Torreira
    Dislike - boring

Fair enough, I know a lot of people don't like common meta teams like this, but I don't play that many games of FIFA (havent touched it in a month besides getting martinez cuz i was busy) so all these cards are still going to be fresh/new for me to use

Yeah that's true. I hardly play too so I've made a team of players I like irl, most are Arsenal lol.
  • Shehraj
    Like - Torreira
    Dislike - boring

Yeah that's true. I hardly play too so I've made a team of players I like irl, most are Arsenal lol.

I feel you, but i always like to get the best value/ stronges tteam for my coins
  • Shehraj
    bump
  • Boysie91
    13955 posts World Class
    Looks decent
  • Jonboyparker
    7183 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Decent.

Not sure about Casemiro. Most of the other players I’ve used and they are good. I still have a few in my team.

SIF Anderson
    SIF Lala
    Firmino (just upgrades to UCL untradable)

How do you set up for chem?
  • BladesManSUFC
    452 posts Sunday League Hero
    1/10 for originality
  • Shehraj
    Decent.

Not sure about Casemiro. Most of the other players I’ve used and they are good. I still have a few in my team.

SIF Anderson
    SIF Lala
    Firmino (just upgrades to UCL untradable)

How do you set up for chem?

I set up as a 433 with 2 cdms
    How are anderson, lala, and firmino? I haven't used any of them before, and am kind of worried about andersons finishing.

Casemiro could be an easy swap with fabinho but not too sold on him when I used him in the past
  • Jonboyparker
    edited December 2018
    I have them all untradable.

Anderson is class. I play him at cam though. His finesse shot it awesome. I have a dead eye on him (trust me). He’s already fast!!!

Lala is great. In the right place usually. Shadow boosts him to 89 rated.

Firmino is great too. I used to play him at CM and he did well. He’s be better because you have Torreira to help him out defensively.

I’ve just changed to 4231 this week. It’s the first time I’ve given it a run and I’m surprising enjoying it. Think I’m the only one on the game that hasn’t used it or Fabinho yet but tempted...

I don’t find formations and players boring. What’s boring to one person and fun for another. Also the same formular doesn’t work for everyone. I like my team
  • Fishing_Monkey63
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    3/10
  • Shehraj
    I have them all untradable.

Anderson is class. I play him at cam though. His finesse shot it awesome. I have a dead eye on him (trust me). He’s already fast!!!

Lala is great. In the right place usually. Shadow boosts him to 89 rated.

Firmino is great too. I used to play him at CM and he did well. He’s be better because you have Torreira to help him out defensively.

I’ve just changed to 4231 this week. It’s the first time I’ve given it a run and I’m surprising enjoying it. Think I’m the only one on the game that hasn’t used it or Fabinho yet but tempted...

I don’t find formations and players boring. What’s boring to one person and fun for another. Also the same formular doesn’t work for everyone. I like my team

I was going to use dead eye as well, it boosts his passing and gives him 94 finishing, shooting, longshots which is incredible
    I tried fabinho out for a few games, but to me he seemed very clunky, allowing people to just dribble around him
    static would be the best word for him i'd think

I've been running the 4231 all year, first fifa ever succeeding with it, but i've heard that the 41212 which is my usual go to formation is back so I was going to give it a go
    could i see your team?
  • Jonboyparker
    edited December 2018
    I’ve gone from 41212-2 to this. It switch in the 2nd half if I’m losing

BC202-DAC-822-E-4-DF4-BBCC-576-EC93954-E1.png

I’m actually enjoying it. Bring MVP Josef on for Lallana later on. Then Firmino to cam and Pogba to CDM to finish the game.

Aguero is awesome in the 41212-2 by the way. Only got rid because I like my untradable. Saving coins for something bigger. Lallana next to go but will be sad. He’s played 291 games!

Anderson has played 500 by the way. Some as 84 rated
  • Shehraj

I’m actually enjoying it. Bring MVP Josef on for Lallana later on. Then Firmino to cam and Pogba to CDM to finish the game.

looks like a very solid team, gave me ideas
    how is sandro? He's my go to lb until tots each year given how beastly he is, is he still as good?
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional

Aguero is awesome in the 41212-2 by the way. Only got rid because I like my untradable. Saving coins for something bigger

What?!?!? Everyone is everywhere 😂
  • Jonboyparker
    edited December 2018

looks like a very solid team, gave me ideas
    how is sandro? He's my go to lb until tots each year given how beastly he is, is he still as good?

He’s my favorite this year. He’s amazing! Much better than Alba defensively. I don’t score goals with my fullbacks but I do attack and pass with them and he’s ace at what I want. I’ve tried quite a lot of players. In was strong linking him to IF Leiva until this week when I went in for big sol

Also, sandro has to get a tots this year surely?!
  • Jonboyparker

Aguero is awesome in the 41212-2 by the way. Only got rid because I like my untradable. Saving coins for something bigger

What?!?!? Everyone is everywhere 😂

First week using this formation so giving it a go. Lallana not the best CDM but he’s good for a half. I can’t cant bring myself to buy Fabinho :D
  • Shehraj
    30c377s.png

or would this be better? Costs 200k more but I can replace aguero and mahrez with bale and suarez
  • Jonboyparker
    30c377s.png

or would this be better? Costs 200k more but I can replace aguero and mahrez with bale and suarez

I personally like to have 4*4* in attack but those players are definitely better. Looks like you may have a few players on 7/8 chem but shouldnt be an issue
  • Shehraj
    30c377s.png

I personally like to have 4*4* in attack but those players are definitely better. Looks like you may have a few players on 7/8 chem but shouldnt be an issue

thanks for the opinions mate
    I'm kind of worried about bales WF, but I don't use many skill moves anyways so hopefully the skill moves part wont matter
  • Tornado31619
    30316 posts National Team Captain
    Personnel doesn’t need changing, but the formation does IMO. Just don’t like the idea of Bobby at CM.

Agüero
    Felipe-Bobby-Mahrez
    Torreira-Casemiro
    Defence
    Courtois

Felipe and Mahrez out wide at least ensures that you don’t have to rely on delivery only from the full-backs in those areas.