IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Bilbao_Baggins
    3908 posts National Call-Up
    Not if there is a sbc TOTW tomorrow evening...

This.... People need to be carefully here. Could be inform Bailly all over again.
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Not if there is a sbc TOTW tomorrow evening...

Don’t see that happening 24hrs before this week is going out of packs.

Usually they come out during the middle of the current TOTW
  • MikeyP_FC
    9490946-A-27-FE-43-BF-B229-C172915-A486-A.jpg
  • ccooaattssyy
    6838 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Nice
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

Nice vaj 👍
  • Bought 50 Tarkas yesterday and have 90 ifs in tp. I'm ready for a good SBC..
  • TheDrifter wrote: »
    Bought 50 Tarkas yesterday and have 90 ifs in tp. I'm ready for a good SBC..

We all are, mate!! All except EA
  • Matnevesbra
    1099 posts Professional
    Got some tarkowski, also stuck with some mooys for weeks... im scared that ea rather use high rated requirements instead of using ifs just to screw us
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Think our best bet are icons. Looking at the futmas requirements, there is always only 1 that requires an IF and that can be subsituted with a red card. Apart from that the futmas players are either not great, or overpriced. Who in there right mind would submit an 85 squad for an 82 futmas player?

I have roughly 120 IF left all from 80's to 85's... Would be nice to be able to sell some. It has dried up over last 24h, apart from the odd one...
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sold a IF Valencia for 38k, forgot I even had him!
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    Think our best bet are icons. Looking at the futmas requirements, there is always only 1 that requires an IF and that can be subsituted with a red card. Apart from that the futmas players are either not great, or overpriced. Who in there right mind would submit an 85 squad for an 82 futmas player?

I have roughly 120 IF left all from 80's to 85's... Would be nice to be able to sell some. It has dried up over last 24h, apart from the odd one...

Cards will fly for the right Futmas player. But Icons will surely help.
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just seen IF Mata up to 30k already... I hope he keeps rising :)
  • Cbreeza
    241 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Someone buy my informs and I’ll buy yours after
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold 6 Mata between 39.5-43k - 13-16k profit. Raised my other Mata slightly.
  • Barslund
    4644 posts National Call-Up
    Pjanic finally starting to increase in price.

I guess he's used in SBC's.
  • MikeyP_FC
    Bought 28.5, my only one

34-B3394-B-6445-4-EEE-8-B84-8683-CB2-DC79-E.jpg
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13924 posts Moderator
    Finally sold a Bats;

• Spurs4life80
    291 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need a decent sbc to shift my fahrmanns
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Need a decent sbc to shift my fahrmanns

Yeah me too. Been holding onto them but so little movement it’s worrying
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Not sold one single IF today
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Sold around 12 IF. Mostly Mata as mentioned above. Just sold a Hernandez for 19k and Mooy for 21.5k.
    I agree with Faehrmann though...
  • Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Carvajal 165k
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Carvajal 165k

Wild
  • RBailss
    11791 posts Has That Special Something
    Just seems the IF hype isn’t there this year.. plenty of opportunities to sell with multiple sbcs but hardly a bite so far!
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Its been a mixed bag for me. Had a few really nice sales over Futmas. Unsure about last year, since I didn't play Nov to Feb, so cannot compare. I now have roughly 110 IF left from 150 around a week ago and 2m in the bank.

Having said that, it is clear that EA is trying to go against the IF traders. The high rated cards are much harder to control, due to ICONs etc, but they can very much control usage and distribution of IFs. I suppose the margin will be lower compared to previous years and everyone needs to decide for themselves whether to stick with 10-12k on discard for example, or rather take 5-6k and have regular sales.

There will always be lazy buyers, but i think far less than before.

I am thinking of selling everything and then buy the final pieces of my team and do a bit of trading on the side.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    RBailss wrote: »
    Just seems the IF hype isn’t there this year.. plenty of opportunities to sell with multiple sbcs but hardly a bite so far!

Immensely frustrating. I am very invested atm and are struggling to keep patient.
  • Finesse_4days
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    RBailss wrote: »

It's becuase people aren't doing the sbcs becuase of the requirements , an sbc will come soon be it an icon or a futmas card that will shift a lot of informs.
  • Finesse_4days
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Fernades sold for 36.5k, Mata up to 35k lowest bin he is looking like a very good investment.
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fernades sold for 36.5k, Mata up to 35k lowest bin he is looking like a very good investment.

Yeah, wish i got more Mata's.... Thankfully someone here pushed me to him Sunday night. Has been great so far and seems to turn out a real good investment.
  • Kaspani
    328 posts Sunday League Hero
    By a long way this is my best month for profit but like everyone I’m full of IFs with very little movement. Definitely shows why it’s key to diversify investments across different methods. The time for IFs will come one day soon 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻