Who is better than Cristiano Ronaldo for 2.4 mil

Thehubby
1558 posts Play-Off Hero
I have 2.4 mil to spend I was looking at Cristiano Ronaldo but for that type of money who would consider to be a better player in game

Thanks

Comments

• Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up
    Thehubby wrote: »
    I have 2.4 mil to spend I was looking at Cristiano Ronaldo but for that type of money who would consider to be a better player in game

Thanks

Potm reus
  • Thehubby
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Thanks

Potm reus

I take it you mean 2potm is he decent
  • Alexrb89 wrote: »

Thanks

Potm reus

Nice jokes
  • Italionstallion91
    422 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hands down CAM Neymar he will change your game trust me. Also depends how you play. I was never a skiller until he got into my squad.
  • Thehubby
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hands down CAM Neymar he will change your game trust me. Also depends how you play. I was never a skiller until he got into my squad.

He's around 2.8 mil
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    No one
  • S-Dog
    2432 posts Fans' Favourite
    No one
  • Prime Raul if u can dribble
  • Greatest_Andy
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good jokes in here. Bought CR7 and never looked back. +250 goals in about 220 games, all online (no squadbattles or friendlies with friends).
  • W77
    948 posts Professional
    no one !!!!!!! only player that maybe better is Prime R9 or R9 94 but even he cannot things CR7 can do . so I think CR7 hands down the best player in the game better than any icon
  • Renamed123456
    5153 posts Big Money Move
    FUTmas Torreira
  • Jrbmore
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had him and sold him butra is better
  • Ace_Calhoune
    1065 posts Professional
    Alexrb89 wrote: »

Thanks

Potm reus

Errr No

• Thehubby
    1558 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jrbmore wrote: »

Which version
  • Muzza11
    8533 posts League Winner
    No one
  • Jrbmore
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jrbmore wrote: »

Which version

Prime but I’ve heard the others are great also

• Boysie91
    8714 posts League Winner
    Fccheek wrote: »
    Prime Raul if u can dribble

This could be true.
    I have 88 Raul with CR7 and Raul is very close to being better. Raul is now my scorer and CR my assister. Only thing that makes CR slightly better is his jumping ability is amazing.
  • Antiseen
    1329 posts Professional
    Depends on your play style. Do you dribble a lot?
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Nobody in this game is better at striker
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm saving up for him ... and i have this fear that if he doesn't bag a bunch of goals in the first few games I'm going to be disappointed. I'm changing my formation to fit him in, am nervous! Or ... don't over-think it, give him the ball and press shoot!
  • AliasMaurice
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime figo is immense.
    95 maradona is less than 2.4 just saying
  • AliasMaurice
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    TestEagles wrote: »
    I'm saving up for him ... and i have this fear that if he doesn't bag a bunch of goals in the first few games I'm going to be disappointed. I'm changing my formation to fit him in, am nervous! Or ... don't over-think it, give him the ball and press shoot!

Also give him time. I bought prime Van Nistlerooy but I had to get used to him. He scored 1 in 4. Then he got to 5 in 10. Then the goals started flowing and he was plus 9 on goals over games when I sold nearly 200 games later.
  • AjaxLegends
    1987 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only had his loan and CR7 is really good. So not sure if this GOAT is better, but having so much fun with middle Cruyff. Picked him up for 2.8 (most I’ve ever spend in any Fifa by 2 million). His base version is around 2.2 on Xbox I believe.
  • TestEagles
    Only had his loan and CR7 is really good. So not sure if this GOAT is better, but having so much fun with middle Cruyff. Picked him up for 2.8 (most I’ve ever spend in any Fifa by 2 million). His base version is around 2.2 on Xbox I believe.

Cruyff looks incredible, just has everything.
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    No one for sure, he’s so insanely good..
  • AjaxLegends
    1987 posts Play-Off Hero

Cruyff looks incredible, just has everything.

All my coins are tied up in him but I don’t regret it. I play to have fun and reach G2/3 regardless. He brings a smile to my face when playing even with all the bs. I’m no master in skilling but with Cruyff almost everybody can do it haha. 19 games so far 21 goals and 10 assists from CAM. That’s immense for me. Highly recommended, especially if you ‘grew’ up with him.
  • SavelPT
    321 posts Sunday League Hero

15 goals and 3 assists in last 8 games for me in this WL.

Go 17-5 to 23-7, first time made elite 3. He is a beast.
  • TestEagles
    Good feedback all ... thanks!
  • YellowKicks
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had ronaldo and his goals to game was ridiculous.... but he just doesn't feel fun, I can't put my finger on it. I hated dribbling with him yet he'd score 3/4 headers/tap ins a game.

I made the decision to go for Cryuff instead and whether he's "better" i'm not sure, but I finished higher in the WL as I didn't spend all my time spamming crosses.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    Antiseen wrote: »
    Depends on your play style. Do you dribble a lot?

No it doesnt depend on ones playstyle. CR7 covers them all and any pro will tell you this is the third best card in the game after r96 and gullit.