0-60 in WL

fifagamer1237546
17 posts Last Pick at the Park
any suggestions? do even play the 10usd per month for PS+ ?

im full of anger right now but the game is pointless to me since I am this big of a loser. Just want to know is it just me or is their other people out there who cannot win a game online.

its the same in hockey ..since 2017 ...I should be banned from the WL as I am just a easy quick win ..I get scored upon 2-3 times within ten minutes on clock and today in my last few games was unable to even move up to midfield ..feels like I cant pass to anyone.

I should of streamed to youtube...I have watched a lot of videos and my games seems odd..the beat downs I am receiving ..complete manhandling. im in disbelief ..i know im not good at he game but the way i was destroyed for 30 straight games dont even think was possible ..I wish there was some kind of pitch tilt ..would be nice to get a prize at least ...meanwhile everyone else on social media raking card after card and prize after prize.

Comments

• PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    wait, you've never won a single WL game? owch.
  • forearms
    4877 posts National Call-Up
    How did you qualify?
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You finished your wl in one day?
  • Lol
  • Dollenjwz
    67 posts Park Captain
    Go play minecraft
  • Gainzy
    1070 posts Professional
    Mate, fair play for trying. I’d have said this isn’t for me long before the 60th game. Keep playing rivals, watch pro streams, see what they do and how they do it. You’ll only get better by learning from your mistakes rather than making the same ones over and over again.

Ultimately it comes down to practice and understanding the mechanics of the game - where you can score from and who you should be controlling in a defensive situation.

Good luck mate, keep trying.
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gainzy wrote: »
    Mate, fair play for trying. I’d have said this isn’t for me long before the 60th game. Keep playing rivals, watch pro streams, see what they do and how they do it. You’ll only get better by learning from your mistakes rather than making the same ones over and over again.

Ultimately it comes down to practice and understanding the mechanics of the game - where you can score from and who you should be controlling in a defensive situation.

Good luck mate, keep trying.

Am I seeing right? Someone helping another on these forums?
  • Dollenjwz
    67 posts Park Captain
    0-60 hahahah you must be the worst player ever