Verified on Xbox live

BWild
3158 posts National Call-Up
I just played someone with a "Verified" and a green check mark on Xbox live. Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• xGrumpyWolfx
    2708 posts Fans' Favourite
    BWild wrote: »
    I just played someone with a "Verified" and a green check mark on Xbox live. Has anyone else seen this?

They change their first name to Verified and their second name to a green tick on their microsoft account
  • BWild
    3158 posts National Call-Up

They change their first name to Verified and their second name to a green tick on their microsoft account

That sneaky ****
  • Absting159
    6702 posts Moderator
    LOL, this made me laugh. That's really sneaky. +1 whoever that is.
  • AjaxLegends
    1729 posts Play-Off Hero

Lmao
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    This is old people use this all the time . I fell for it first time as well.
  • Dsteve007
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played somebody the other day with that. I honestly thought it was a steamer. Ha
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    Someone on my friend list has it and was wondering what that was all about
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dsteve007 wrote: »
    I played somebody the other day with that. I honestly thought it was a steamer. Ha

Yeah, probably completely smashed ;)
  • MattDaddy V1
    1603 posts Play-Off Hero
    People have been doing this for ages. Whatever makes them happy I say.

The one I really miss is the guy's whose gamer tag was Xbox turn off. Funniest thing I'd seen or heard in a long time lol.
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain

The one I really miss is the guy's whose gamer tag was Xbox turn off. Funniest thing I'd seen or heard in a long time lol.

Haha I remember that one, was on reddit as well. It was everyone had their kinect connected, some people used to send a voice message saying ''xbox turn off'' and if it played through your tv it would shut off. I found it funny though.

I used to do it in my mates party as he always had his tv loud and it used to shut his xbox off :joy:
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2708 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »

Haha I remember that one, was on reddit as well. It was everyone had their kinect connected, some people used to send a voice message saying ''xbox turn off'' and if it played through your tv it would shut off. I found it funny though.

I used to do it in my Ex mates party as he always had his tv loud and it used to shut his xbox off :joy:

Fixed
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

I used to do it in my Ex mates party as he always had his tv loud and it used to shut his xbox off :joy:

Fixed

He doesn't play anymore, a lot of people have been turned off by gaming this gen. This gen was bit of a let down tbh.
  • ccooaattssyy
    7045 posts Big Money Move
    On runescape when people changed their name to Jagex...

Scum