Ea rules?

FifaTaco
941 posts Professional
Anybody know if Ea have any rules regarding game sharing/ opening rewards on accounts that yours? Got in contact with a youtuber and he wants to open my fut champs rewards. Any help would be great.

Comments

• FifaTaco
    941 posts Professional
    Bump.
  • Geenoui
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Against TOS to have someone log in on your account, you risk getting banned...apparently.
  • FifaTaco
    941 posts Professional
    Geenoui wrote: »
    Against TOS to have someone log in on your account, you risk getting banned...apparently.

Hmm thanks. Source?
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    I notice this year a lot of content streamers clearly saying they are not allowed to directly go onto anyone’s account but there is a share thing on ps they have to sign in through so to open other people account
    Message ea directly before doing any thing as u will get banned if they find out
  • FifaTaco
    941 posts Professional
    Simsbadger wrote: »
    I notice this year a lot of content streamers clearly saying they are not allowed to directly go onto anyone’s account but there is a share thing on ps they have to sign in through so to open other people account
    Message ea directly before doing any thing as u will get banned if they find out

Thanks mate, I’ve seen the share thing for ps4 but I’m on Xbox. Might have to give the whole thing a miss then.