The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    17037 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Had to unexpectedly login and work overtime tonight and I'm out tomorrow night, so let my 10 yo lad play the WL. Won 3 games, convinced him this was the world championship of fifa. He's delighted with himself

He's won more than me this weekend. Ask him for tips for me please :)
  • Keano
    20023 posts Club Captain
    Had to unexpectedly login and work overtime tonight and I'm out tomorrow night, so let my 10 yo lad play the WL. Won 3 games, convinced him this was the world championship of fifa. He's delighted with himself

Decent way of making him feel good there. Before he goes into school tells his pals he'll mash them at fifa & gets dominated :trollface:

but nah, thats nice of you.
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move

Lucky he didn't stumble onto the SBCs and cleared your club out o:)
  • Shutup
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Shutup wrote: »
    I've got coins burning a hole in my pocket... SPOTM Reus is really tempting me. Any opinions?

I'm also tempted. Been using his 87 since it was released and it is fantastic.

Only thing for me is;

1. He will likely get another POTM leaving you stuck with the 90.
    2. He will certainly get another IF at least so i can still upgrade without being stuck with him.
    3. I know it's a while away, but he will likely get a TOTS card and i would hate to fork out for the TOTS and have to bench an 800k POTM card.

All concerns. Would be gambling on an upgrade and future possible POTM to have a special Reus as requirement.
  • BcfcDale88
    6752 posts Big Money Move
    The next Reus sbc. Which he could win again this month. Would be funny to see what they would do with it
  • Whoman
    Would have maybe done Reus for 300-400 and my old POTM, by far not getting on good enough with that card to even think about doing it as is. On the other hand i did do Ballack despite the fact i had the 89 and am now eating a massive loss on that one. Loved the 89 though and kinda like having untradeables and not even be tempted to do the whole sell/buy dance throughout the year. Running multiple teams at a time anyway, so not really bothered being "stuck with untradeables".
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    Keano wrote: »
    @WFCBagnall

Firstly the fact you keep parroting what I say just shows your lack of maturity, but you crack on pal if thats what makes your life seem good, i'll give you that.

Secondly i never said that they should focus on stacking totws, i said if you read properly rather than jumping down my throat as per, that due to it being a promotional week with FUTMAS that they would prefer to stack the TOTW to sell more packs, TOTWS don't sell packs??

Okay then boss. Throw some stacked players in, then next week throw in some 81s as the highest rated, tell me the same amount of packs sell for both weeks. They wouldn't.

As I said, crack on with the immature responses, when enough is enough i'll close screen & carry on with my life happily :)

Totw can be as stacked as it wants but there will ALWAYS be five non gold players in the Totw.

Let me remind you how you started all this off.

"If Walsall get an IF then Bagnall is seriously pulling some strings at EA."

"That's a decent shout to be fair, problem is mate, well... it's the season to be jolly with FUTMAS coming up... and EA arn't trying to sell packs to Walsall fans."

Now you've tried to link the Futmas promo to the Totw in relation to people buying packs and if the "sbcs are too good then it makes the informs in packs worthless"

Does it? I don't think anyone has looked at the Rashford sbc and thought, "Hmm, that Rashford card makes that If Dembele card look pointless, I ain't putting on points no more"

People will put on points regardless of whatever the team of the week is because when people put points on, their sole aim is to gather coins to get the exclusive content on offer, whether that be an icon, a Potm, a flashback, or whatever else, not a Totw.
  • Whoman
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    The next Reus sbc. Which he could win again this month. Would be funny to see what they would do with it

Need to trade in a german Icon and 2 TOTGS UCL cards.
  • Lee_JF
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Worth doing sol for sbc fodder for a big icon down the line?
  • Shutup
    3801 posts National Call-Up
    Whoman wrote: »
    Would have maybe done Reus for 300-400 and my old POTM, by far not getting on good enough with that card to even think about doing it as is. On the other hand i did do Ballack despite the fact i had the 89 and am now eating a massive loss on that one. Loved the 89 though and kinda like having untradeables and not even be tempted to do the whole sell/buy dance throughout the year. Running multiple teams at a time anyway, so not really bothered being "stuck with untradeables".

Agree, love untradable for that reason. Otherwise I chop and change teams every other day.
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    Worth doing sol for sbc fodder for a big icon down the line?

Yeah probably, he’s quite good in game, certainly not worth getting if you’re gonna just use him tho. But for SBC fodder may as well give him a run out as well :lol:
  • Keano
    20023 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2018
    @WFCBagnall

Firstly, I'm pretty sure i put :trollface: next to those comments, it was tongue in cheek comments, if i did.. then please quote me 100% properly rather than just changing the context to fit your meaning. My point being, is they give cards that are stupidly good (which you said 6 or 7+, that wasn't my words it was yours), then some of those cards would be stupidly OP & for the 50k price you're on about, would be an absolute steal, but it wouldn't maximise profits.

Rashford & Dembele don't even have the same links, so feel free to use a proper card thats similar, Martial for example. This might not be the case, but Martial was roughly 83-85k the last few days (futbin), Rashford has come out & he's now 75k. You can claim it happened around midday today, but people were guessing Rashford was in it yesterday & today.

This'll be my last post as i really cba keep getting into this, we won't agree nor see each others side... so really it's discussion over at this point.

Edit: Turns out I didn't put the face on my posts, so i apologise that it came across that way as if i was insulting you, your club or anyone else that would like to claim offense in 2018. Regardless, i'd have thought you'd know my personality over mic enough to know I wasn't going *at* you & it was more of a joke, but it's whatever now.
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

Decent way of making him feel good there. Before he goes into school tells his pals he'll mash them at fifa & gets dominated :trollface:

He's totally bragging at school on Monday 😁 might let him play every week tbh
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    This thread. Comedy gold. It’s like watching brentford on the weekend :trollface:
  • Keano
    20023 posts Club Captain

He's totally bragging at school on Monday 😁 might let him play every week tbh

He better get 14 then ;)
    This thread. Comedy gold. It’s like watching brentford on the weekend :trollface:

Your welcome @BrentfordFC
  • MikeyP_FC
    14665 posts Has That Special Something
    Predictions for tomorrow ?
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

More PL players
  • Pauldejong6
    7643 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

More PL players

Need another United player, only had 1 in 6 so far.
  • ccooaattssyy
    16819 posts World Class
    How’s Ghoulam? @gyan_33
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Shirt number - 9: endless possibilities really
    FIFA ranking - Spain: Inaki, Rodrigo, Kepa, Grimaldo
    League position from last year - Eibar/Gladbach/Leicester/Torino/Nantes: Bebe, Pléa, Zakaria, Vardy, Ndidi, Amartey, Pereira, Belotti, Zaza, Nkoulou
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    🎃🎃🎃🎃 sake actually really annoyed that Colombia are 12th in the FIFA ranking
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    League position from last year - Eibar/Gladbach/Leicester/Torino/Nantes: Bebe, Pléa, Zakaria, Vardy, Ndidi, Amartey, Pereira, Belotti, Zaza, Nkoulou

Rodrigo would be something, but would also be super expensive
  • Finesse_4days
    17028 posts World Class
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Rodrigo would be something, but would also be super expensive

shouldn't be too expensive really, he would be a good card but not amazing so an 84 rated squad with 2 inform/red cards would be fair for him.
  • ccooaattssyy
    16819 posts World Class
    Torreira is superb
  • Niko30
    50 posts Park Captain
    When we expect next Icons, tomorrow?
  • TakeItSlow
    9360 posts League Winner
    Shirt number 9 will be an interesting one. There’s a lot of great opportunities from the 9th placed teams as well.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Niko30 wrote: »
    When we expect next Icons, tomorrow?

Friday - Will get 1 that doesn't require an Icon and 1 that requires an Icon, same with the week after

imo
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Shirt number 9 will be an interesting one. There’s a lot of great opportunities from the 9th placed teams as well.

Ndidi/Pereira would be good for their PL OP fix
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3309 posts National Call-Up
    Praying for a CAM Shaqiri for Monday