649 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited June 2015
zlatanfinal.png
Post edited by maximilson on

Comments

• maximilson
    edited June 2015
    Hey guys, please read the spoiler afterwards! :)

zlatansaintannouncement2.png
    So basicly the story is all about a sick ultimate Road To Glory that will take +- 20 seasons. I've done it in Fifa 14 so I know its doable. This will also be the first time that I'll be playing Career Mode on Legendary difficulty (8minutes). Worldclass was a little bit too easy so I'm gonna take on the challenge by playing Legendary mode.

The story will be brought with a mix of Zlatan's diary, newsreports/matchreports. Why Zlatan? Well, this career mode is all about winning titles in the biggest leagues. Zlatan is only one of a handfull players who won the league in (atleast) 4 different (European) countries and he will try to best that as a coach. Coach Zlatan will be attempting to:

- win the title in the 5 major leagues (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, Liga BBVA & Ligue 1)
    - win (at least) 2 Champions Leagues (2 Europa Leagues won with two different teams will count as 1 CL)
    - win the European Cup and World Cup with a European nations team. (Can be two different ones)

Some rules:
    - If I win the national league I MUST play the Champions League with that team the next season. This will stop me from clubhopping after 1 season and it will allow me to try and get some youth players involved.
    - If I get knocked out of the Champions League, I have the option to leave the club (because I won the national league) and look for another club in another league or I can stay and attempt to win it next season.
    - I'm not allowed to leave a club without a title. Unless I get sacked.
    - I can manage a club & a nation at the same time.
    - Only realistic transfers
    - I can't sign a player that I've signed before in a club unless there is 5 years between the signings.

Oh yeah, I'm not a photoshop master and English isn't my native language but I'm doing my best! Enjoy!
    Post edited by maximilson on
  • Alastair
    10066 posts Moderator
    Good luck with this.

This sounds interesting and nice to see you have some rules about when you move between clubs.
  • maximilson
    edited June 2015
    ingssigns.png
  • maximilson
    saintspreseason.png
  • maximilson
    zlatansaintannouncementquintero.png