baby Cruyff worth the coins?

Or should I just get CR7?

Comments

• Tubpac
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7
  • CarpeDiem
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    CR7 is the best player in the game so no brainer imo.
  • MrMagicNL
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited November 2018
    I’ve bought Cruyff and played 160 games with him and scored 197 times with multiple assist. Then sold him for 2.1 million and bought Cristiano Ronaldo. Never again! Sold Ronaldo after 50 games with only 48 goals. Feels very clunky and slow. Cruyff is so much more agile and smooth. Have Cruyff back now and i’ll never buy Ronaldo again.
  • MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I bought Cruyff and played 160 games with him and scored 197 times with multiple assist. Then sold him for 2.1 million and bought Cristiano Ronaldo. Never again! Sold Ronaldo after 50 games with only 48 goals. Feels very clunky and slow. Cruyff is so much more agile and smooth. Have Cruyff back now and i’ll never buy Ronaldo again.

Yeah I remember last FIFA I had basically all Ronaldos cards. His TOTY scored like 2-3 goals per game but still felt clunky and no fun at all to play with, but you win so many games with him.

Cruyff with the 5*5* looks to be like a monster, at least his prime does :/
  • MrMagicNL
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MrMagicNL wrote: »
    I bought Cruyff and played 160 games with him and scored 197 times with multiple assist. Then sold him for 2.1 million and bought Cristiano Ronaldo. Never again! Sold Ronaldo after 50 games with only 48 goals. Feels very clunky and slow. Cruyff is so much more agile and smooth. Have Cruyff back now and i’ll never buy Ronaldo again.

Yeah I remember last FIFA I had basically all Ronaldos cards. His TOTY scored like 2-3 goals per game but still felt clunky and no fun at all to play with, but you win so many games with him.

Everyone told me I should buy Ronaldo because ‘he will win games for you’. But not for me haha. Cruyff wins games for me. I think you can really feel the difference between 4 and 5 star weak foot because Cruyff scores literally everything for me where Ronaldo didn’t.. And indeed, it’s so much more fun to play with Cruyff
  • Xguti002
    1998 posts Fans' Favourite
    MrMagicNL wrote: »

I never have fun using cr7 for some reason despite him being op
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you played him at st?
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    CR7 110%, would get CR7 over his prime even.
  • HDouble
    2291 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Ronaldo and he scores for fun but I like agile players so far this year Neymar as ST is the most fun and messi but his stamina lets him down. I wanted cruff or baby pele but think I'll stick with CR7 and build around him. CR7 ticks every box minus agility and balance
  • Foxsake
    1930 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Cr7 best card there is