Don't send coins to another account i got caught. Still think its stupid heres why.

Gingerbread
194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA flagged me. In fairness to them, they did not ban me they just took the coins I had in excess on my main account.

Why I think its slightly unfair. I played the game on my own system, I played the games to earn the coins even if its another account.

Why I did it I can't afford to buy packs and spend money on good players on just one account. The rewards are crap and payout is too low.

1 decent player on the market is over 150,000 coins, take a month of winning Division title in rivals to earn that.

I broke the rules, but they need to do something about the market prices for players like me and i feel that are the majority.

I know people will say you know the rules and conditions, yes, but the average player, are falling behind.

Comments

• sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Bringing more coins into the game by having multiple accounts is one of the reasons why players are so damn expensive.

More coins in the game = high prices for everyone. Including yourself.
  • WarrenBarton
    7255 posts Big Money Move
    The Fifa Forums is the wrong place to look for sympathy for getting coin wiped.

• Gingerbread
    kraid wrote: »
    mate you get well over 100k a week just from rivals and wl. if you were allowed to tranfer coins between accounts everyone would make new ones, do the sbc's which give the best value, rinse and repeat. it would put 100's of millions of coins onto the market causing massive inflation and youd be on here complaining you have to make multiple accounts every day just to keep up.

I not a coin seller they are the problem not me. I played the game and took the time to win and earn coins on my own console.

Coin sellers are selling coins for money and inflating the market. EA doesn't earn a dime from this.

WL you have to be good to earn 50k or more. I just above average player in division 5
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    are you joking? this year its so easy to earn coin, I barely play and I already have a fairly solid team and 8M transfer profit and I don't commit too much time to trading either.
  • Should have been banned. Having more than one account give you an unfair advantage. If you cant see how you should be banned for stupidity.
  • Gingerbread
    DrMac95 wrote: »
    are you joking? this year its so easy to earn coin, I barely play and I already have a fairly solid team and 8M transfer profit and I don't commit too much time to trading either.

How you earning 8 million from just transfer profit? You obviously buying packs or doing something to do that. Barely playing and you 8 million profit?
  • Nonavital
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Bringing more coins into the game by having multiple accounts is one of the reasons why players are so damn expensive.

It's not the reason. Ea can adjust the number of players to the amount of coins if they need to. The main reason and I think its understandable, that a company wants to profit from its business
  • Gingerbread
    edited December 2018
    Should have been banned. Having more than one account give you an unfair advantage. If you cant see how you should be banned for stupidity.

Do you complain people spending money to gain an unfair advantage? Why is an unfair advantage when people play the game to earn coins on their system? If EA wasn't so crappy with the rewards people would not do this. The more you play the better the rewards should be but that's not the case is it?
  • Mc_chigby
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA flagged me. In fairness to them, they did not ban me they just took the coins I had in excess on my main account.

Why I think its slightly unfair. I played the game on my own system, I played the games to earn the coins even if its another account.

Why I did it I can't afford to buy packs and spend money on good players on just one account. The rewards are crap and payout is too low.

1 decent player on the market is over 150,000 coins, take a month of winning Division title in rivals to earn that.

I broke the rules, but they need to do something about the market prices for players like me and i feel that are the majority.

I know people will say you know the rules and conditions, yes, but the average player, are falling behind.

Its people like you that ruined the trade system by abusing it, and then ruin the market by inflating prices. Don't get me wrong EA will get little to no love on this forum, but if you have come here for support, you are mistaken.
  • kraid
    2000 posts Fans' Favourite
    mate you get well over 100k a week just from rivals and wl. if you were allowed to tranfer coins between accounts everyone would make new ones, do the sbc's which give the best value, rinse and repeat. it would put 100's of millions of coins onto the market causing massive inflation and youd be on here complaining you have to make multiple accounts every day just to keep up.

I not a coin seller they are the problem not me. I played the game and took the time to win and earn coins on my own console.

Coin sellers are selling coins for money and inflating the market. EA doesn't earn a dime from this.

WL you have to be good to earn 50k or more. I just above average player in division 5

Yes coin sellers add coins to the game causing inflation. Allowing multiple accounts would also add coins to the game causing inflation. Anything that adds a large amount of coins to the game, guess what, causes inflation.

You think it’s ok for you to do it because you don’t look at the consequences of everyone doing it.
  • Gingerbread
    Mc_chigby wrote: »

Its people like you that ruined the trade system by abusing it, and then ruin the market by inflating prices. Don't get me wrong EA will get little to no love on this forum, but if you have come here for support, you are mistaken.

Not true because you transferring money to another account to yourself. What inflates the market is coin distribution that was not earned by the player. The coins I moving to another account is low has no real effect on player prices.

People who buy millions of coins are inflating prices.
  • Gainzy
    1002 posts Professional
    In fifa’s gone by I’ve spent money on Fifa points, this year there genuinely is no need. DR and WL is guaranteed 120k coins every week plus around 40 players in the club.

Add in some Bronze pack method, some sensible trading (like buying 83/84/85 cards when low and selling when required for an sbc), and generally just being smart with choosing when to sell players you earn and which SBC’s are worth doing means it’s very easy this year to make 250-300k per week.

Watch any of the big youtubers like nick or nepanthez and they will show you that you can do it without cheating (which having multiple accounts is doing BTW( on their RTG series.
  • CaptainDan-
    691 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    Should have been banned. Having more than one account give you an unfair advantage. If you cant see how you should be banned for stupidity.

Do you complain people spending money to gain an unfair advantage? Why is an unfair advantage when people play the game to earn coins on their system? If EA wasn't so crappy with the rewards people would not do this. The more you play the better the rewards should be but that's not the case is it?

I don't care about people spending money as that's what I've signed up for when playing the game. Having multiple accounts is an unfair advantage simply because it is against the rules, therefore it's a method others have agreed not to use, hence it's unfair if you use it. I could make 200 different accounts and do the advanced sbcs and have 10 million coins in the first week if I used the same technique. Guess what would happen, inflation! So you are a big part of the problem.
  • Gingerbread
    Gainzy wrote: »
    In fifa’s gone by I’ve spent money on Fifa points, this year there genuinely is no need. DR and WL is guaranteed 120k coins every week plus around 40 players in the club.

Add in some Bronze pack method, some sensible trading (like buying 83/84/85 cards when low and selling when required for an sbc), and generally just being smart with choosing when to sell players you earn and which SBC’s are worth doing means it’s very easy this year to make 250-300k per week.

Watch any of the big youtubers like nick or nepanthez and they will show you that you can do it without cheating (which having multiple accounts is doing BTW( on their RTG series.

Maybe you good enough to be able to earn 120k a week, the average player is about 30 to 50k. That literally a month to be able to buy a decent player. The best players are over 250k or higher.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Nonavital wrote: »
    sheffutd87 wrote: »

It's not the reason. Ea can adjust the number of players to the amount of coins if they need to. The main reason and I think its understandable, that a company wants to profit from its business

I didn’t say it was THE reason did I. I said it’s one of. It’s a contributing factor and he was rightfully coin wiped.
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    It baffles me the amount of people I see with multiple accounts/sbc accounts and don't understand the problem with them transferring those coins to their main account

Yeah sure let me use 10 accounts, I could generate 500k on each account very quickly and then I would have an extra 4 or 5 million on my main account, who cares about the inflation that would cause because I earned them myself
  • Gingerbread

I don't care about people spending money as that's what I've signed up for when playing the game. Having multiple accounts is an unfair advantage simply because it is against the rules, therefore it's a method others have agreed not to use, hence it's unfair if you use it. I could make 200 different accounts and do the advanced sbcs and have 10 million coins in the first week if I used the same technique. Guess what would happen, inflation! So you are a big part of the problem.

Yes I understand that, but then EA needs to offer better rewards for playing and winning Division rivals title. Extra wins the rewards increase above the threshold? There a cutoff currently.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move

Are you so narrow-minded to not see how your actions can be so easily exploited to earn millions of coins?

Start a new account. Open the starter packs. Pack lousy players. Abandon the account.
    Start a new account. Open the starter packs. Pack a valuable player. Sell for 80k. Transfer the 80k to your main.
    Rinse and repeat.

Do you now understand why transferring coins is illegal, regardless of intentions?
  • Gingerbread
    Idek wrote: »
    It baffles me the amount of people I see with multiple accounts/sbc accounts and don't understand the problem with them transferring those coins to their main account

Yeah sure let me use 10 accounts, I could generate 500k on each account very quickly and then I would have an extra 4 or 5 million on my main account, who cares about the inflation that would cause because I earned them myself

It's impossible what you state here. You have to start from the beginning on a new account and you have no money. And you have to play regularly one that account. 10 accounts you have to be playing 24 hours a day seven days a week to earn 100,000 or more.
  • Idek

It's impossible what you state here. You have to start from the beginning on a new account and you have no money. And you have to play regularly one that account. 10 accounts you have to be playing 24 hours a day seven days a week to earn 100,000 or more.

If you are new to the game yes but experienced players and people who know how to trade can make a lot of coins with little effort
  • Gingerbread

If you are new to the game yes but experienced players and people who know how to trade can make a lot of coins with little effort

They are buying packs. The youtubers are full of it and liars you see them constantly opening packs with fifa points. If trading was that good i be doing it too.
  • Idek
    Watch some videos on how to get started trading or something if you really believe that

I've spent zero money on the game and I have 5 million transfer profit without even trying very hard this year
  • Gingerbread
    Watch some videos on how to get started trading or something if you really believe that

I've spent zero money on the game and I have 5 million transfer profit without even trying very hard this year

I watch their videos, the sell on players from packs for a slight profit. They earn all this from opening packs you naive if you think they are doing in any other way and not spending money.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up

I watch their videos, the sell on players from packs for a slight profit. They earn all this from opening packs you naive if you think they are doing in any other way and not spending money.
    wow, you really are something aren't you
  • Idek
    SBC's give you plenty of packs for cheap
  • Gingerbread
    gia wrote: »

wow, you really are something aren't you

Show me one video when the game came out where a youtuber earned millions of coins and never bought packs. Its a test to confirm this even a reality?
  • Springveldt
    4509 posts National Call-Up

No you are part of the problem. Since you had more than 1 account you brought extra coins into the game which in turn raises the price of players.
    You were buying players from the market, again artificially increasing prices by buying cards that would otherwise expire, or bidding against other users and pushing prices up.
    Now, your single account might not seem like an issue but there are thousands, if not millions of others doing the same thing. It gives you an unfair advantage over people like me who play by the rules and only have a single account.

EA love you for it though as they can tell their investors about how many active accounts they have. I think at the last announcement they said they had 40 million active accounts in FIFA but the game only sold about 14M units and not everyone plays FUT. That means multi-accounting/bots are rife.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    If every player did this cr7 would be 8m coins , I have no idea how you cant see this.
  • Mc_chigby
    642 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Trading like opening packs is luck based. You will sometimes invest in the right player at the right time and make 1m transfer profit in a day. Most of the time you will likely make 10-20K.

The recent tip I saw on the forum (doing the league SBC's), has increased my transfer profit from 3m to 6.5m in the space of a month. Yes some of this was pack luck, but the odds are with me being able to open 10 or so packs every day, I was bound to pull something good.

I've been playing FUT since the beginning (FUT founder) but the last 5 years not spent a single penny on Fp's, however, in the last 3 years I've had better final teams than when I was spending points or playing more games.
This discussion has been closed.