Worst state fifa has ever been in

Heshyooo
439 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2018
What a mess, haven't played since WL on Sunday because division rivals is so boring and the servers suck. This evening I played about 10 games... wow. I mean, what did they change in the patch? I don't even know if I can be bothered with WL this weekend. The game feels even slower and less responsive than before, it feels like you have absolutely no control over the outcome of your game, there's no skill gap whatsoever. Don't think I'll be buying fifa next year. It's sad because I used love football games but there's never going to be a good one again. I mean does anyone actually ENJOY playing fifa these days? The days of feeling enjoyment from this game are long gone for me sadly.

Comments

• dengah109
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    is it the patch though? Last 2 nights its been unplayable for me but like a mug I have persisted instead of just turning it off, just hoping the next game will be better but of course it never is. Surely the patch cant have done this? its horrendous. It has to be the servers surely? Please god tell me its the servers. If this is because they've patched it I am definitely done. Its awful at the moment. I know it has its flaws but I had been enjoying it lately.
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    The speed has completely changed... Either the server or the gameplay... The deflections are non existent... The ball still remains with the attacker... Droped from 60% possession to 40%... WTF...
  • Mr. Soper
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    Been loving it.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    The speed has completely changed... Either the server or the gameplay... The deflections are non existent... The ball still remains with the attacker... Droped from 60% possession to 40%... WTF...

It was horrible last night, worst delay I've ever experienced. Today for about an hour I had the most sublime non delayed gameplay ever but it went to **** after I got back from walking my dog :D
  • Noob_FC
    3148 posts National Call-Up

It was horrible last night, worst delay I've ever experienced. Today for about an hour I had the most sublime non delayed gameplay ever but it went to **** after I got back from walking my dog :D

I just played on the new patch...Can't get the ball to my attackers... Don't understand what has happened in this patch... Will try different formation and restarting the console...
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up

I just played on the new patch...Can't get the ball to my attackers... Don't understand what has happened in this patch... Will try different formation and restarting the console...

The servers are buttcheeks, it's not related to the patch. EA are too busy spending your money to build gold plated airplanes to bother investing money into their servers.
  • Patch has put ai defending back to what it was like before the last patch
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Servers are disgusting right now. So much delay its unreal