New League SBCs

BrychanCymru
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
Or not lol

Comments

• tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    Looool. The best part of this for me is what that picture just confirmed: I´m not the only one with the screwed up font. EA... you can´t even get the font to show up correctly without it overlapping. Looks like trash, has looked like trash since the game came out. Change that. You look sloppy.

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Rotorooter
    43 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Cian any idea what is going on here? Community interaction has been shocking. Concerns raised. Ignored. What are the team who made the game doing now? Where has lazarescu disappeared to? A joke really. On a positive note. I really enjoy the gameplay.
  • the_bad_seeds_fc
    543 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lazarescu only pops up in August for a gameplay demostration in the Nintendo Treehouse and a couple of short interviews. Then he disappears for a year, probably to build up his FUT Squad in a Xbox One X...
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Can't offer ya any insight here, sorry. :frowning:

That said, let's please watch the language.
  • Gingerboaby83
    148 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @EA_Cian it does kind of rub it in when it says they are in the game when they are not 😂
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Can't offer ya any insight here, sorry. :frowning:

That said, let's please watch the language.

I'll definitely work on the swearing, but I have to humbly admit, I don't think that my vernacular is the principal concern regarding this forum.